Even the vacuous Hollywood dingbats who were the marble-headed cornerstones of the dream of Hope & Change are starting to abandon ship.

Initially, Babs supported Hillary instead of Obama (which means she’s not sexist but is racist), but she quickly became hooked on “yes we can.”

But now, not as much:

Don’t worry though, President Obama — she’ll be back in 2012 because she’ll fall for the same BS all over again.

I hate to admit it, but I saw most of this interview. All I can say about Barbra Streisand is that sanctimonious people are bad enough, but when they’re sanctimonious and as dumb as a box of divas it’s even funnier.

In this same interview, Streisand essentially said Tea Party types are dumb because they vote “against their own self interests.” Larry King of course sat there like a sedated octogenarian bullfrog in suspenders and didn’t say a word.

How is voting to put a stop to power grabs, failed “stimulus,” union pork, economic incompetence, sham bailouts and a rapidly rising and unsustainable $13 trillion national debt that our kids will be saddled with “against our self interest”?

Streisand endorses the people who pledge to raise her taxes. Who’s stupid?

Comments

28 Responses to “Oh No, Obama’s Losing Streisand”

1. ken on December 16th, 2010 2:46 pm

I thought she was against him because of the Jews & now who's stupid? Old suspender head L King another lost cause glad his is done & Holly Wood want to Be's trying to show they are not dead yet doing TV shots for money is Bar-BA broke & what's with the boots hiding some fat legs what else.

2. Linda on December 16th, 2010 3:47 pm

Babs: "The Dems didn't get their message across of all they've done that's good."

Uh, Babs, what exactly would that be? Cite specifics.

Typical Hollywood Leftist elite loon.

3. Marshall_Will on December 16th, 2010 3:49 pm

I don't get it, if she had to "leave town" ( Ibiza? Cannes? Monaco? ) why not just -stay- gone? Seriously, I've never understood why these celebtards don't just surrender their citizenship if they find the rest of us so uninformed and offensive?

On royalties alone she could afford to live anywhere under the sun. You can go sunning on the South of France w/ Julian Assange just stop tormenting us!

4. Zilla on December 16th, 2010 3:51 pm

Why do Americans put so much stock in the opinions of vapid celebrities anyway? These people generally have no experience doing anything other that whatever it is that they're famous for, and cannot back up any of their idiotic statements with verifiable facts. On that note, why is Jon frickin BonJovi now an Obama czar?

5. SignPainterGuy on December 16th, 2010 4:01 pm

Gee Zilla, I thought these "vapid celebs" were great at waiting tables between gigs !?

"Why is Jon….?" Simply put, he is a "vapid, leftist Obamabot" who reaches yound folks and………women ! Lots of women ! (I`m ducking behind a chair now !)

6. SignPainterGuy on December 16th, 2010 4:12 pm

Babs, Babs, Babs ! There was a time when her`s was the voice of angels, when I thought she was so ugly, she was cute ! That all died when she lost control of her mouth and couldn`t resist blabbing her loony opinions !

I expect her to be back as well, that she and others really left only because Teh One hasn`t gone far enough, fast enough !

7. Marshall_Will on December 16th, 2010 4:15 pm

Well who's hipping WHO here? Is BO 'using' Jon to show "Bammie's still got it!" or are CD sales slipping to a point where an aging rocker is desperately propping up his 'own' flagging image?

Anyway you slice it, -neither- can move forward without the 20% of extremists on the Left.

8. Marshall_Will on December 16th, 2010 4:34 pm

You have to wonder if celeb-dorsements don't work much the same way old-time print newspaper adv. did? ( The paper w/ 51% of the circulation gets 90% of the adv. revenue! )

The link Doug attaches shows she got on the Barrak-wagon on 1 July 2008! He also notes previously she threw her weight behind Hillary. There must be a tipping point where candidates benefit from a cascade of the newly-converted?

When you have as much money as Babs, pretty much everything in life is 'disposable'. Oh, btw, History Channel had a great special last night on the Fall of the Third Reich if anyone caught that! Anyone see how it ended?

9. Linda on December 16th, 2010 4:45 pm

SPG, while I will admit to a certain attraction to JBJ in my younger days, I was never so air-headed as to let that sway my political beliefs.

In fact, if those vapid celeb types tick me off enough, I stop supporting them. Sean Penn, for example, hitched his pony to the likes of Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro, so I choose not to spend my money to see his movies.

10. SignPainterGuy on December 16th, 2010 4:57 pm

(from the relative safety of my hiding place) I certainly did not mean all women, just that the current administration counts on women as a voting block in their favor ! You, my dear, are OBVIOUSLY lacking in the necessary "vacuosity" to fall prey to their wave-action !

My apologies are most humbly extended for any misunderstanding !

11. Linda on December 16th, 2010 5:03 pm

Ok, ok, I forgive ya… Now you can come out from underneath the couch. :)

12. SignPainterGuy on December 16th, 2010 5:13 pm

In grammar school our study of USSR and Germany led me to read every book in the library on the Third Reich……I learned way more than I wanted to know about the depravity of the human animal ! When I reached the part about the high ranking officials murdering not only jews, but gays as well, while at the same time having affairs with young boys themselves, I realized these people were not only evil murderers, insane and viscious, but hypocrites as well, closet gays themselves ! To this day, I have no desire to watch Third Reich docs. At 11 yrs. old, I filed all that under "things, ideas to be avoided at all cost !"

13. SignPainterGuy on December 16th, 2010 5:16 pm

"Celeb-indorsements"……Sheriff Andy comes to mind ! Sadly, many fall prey !

14. SignPainterGuy on December 16th, 2010 5:20 pm

Thanks ! I need to vacuum better ! cough, cough !

15. Doug on December 16th, 2010 5:20 pm

It's nice to know that Linda's here to keep you guys in line when I have to step away!

16. Linda on December 16th, 2010 5:33 pm

I do what I can, Doug. :)

17. Zilla on December 16th, 2010 5:46 pm

No need to hide from me, stupid women who cheapen themselves for s few naked minutes with a rock star who won't remember them the next day deserve what they get including our derision. Same goes for stupid women who fall for the deception that the left give a hoot about them.

18. nannykins on December 16th, 2010 5:47 pm

I, too, have fallen for one or another Mr. Hollywood Dreamy over the years but when they open their mouths about their liberal politics and can't back it up with facts – I get over them reallllly fast and I also refuse to see their movies, music or whatever they are known for.

And I am also ashamed at how many women do not educate themselves about the people they vote for! I cannot stand Babs!

19. Linda on December 16th, 2010 5:50 pm

Celeb endorsements… Hmmm, for me, they are more likely to turn me off to them for their Leftist views. Babs, Cher, Sean Penn.

Penn's getting all cozy with Chavez and Castro really just turned me off to him. I won't see anything he's in, or is getting paid for.

I am less inclined to be for something because celeb du jour is for it. If I was for it, it doesn't matter if a celeb is for or against it.

Charleton Heston was pro 2nd amendment. I was, and still am, but his endorsement didn't sway me . Ted Nugent, is pro hunting. I used to go hunting with my grandfather before I ever heard of Nugent. I'm not suddenly more pro hunting because of him, so his endorsement is minor.

20. nannykins on December 16th, 2010 5:51 pm

Who in their right mind would listen to the likes of a celeb endorse a candidate? I can't wait till Zero kicks off his '12 campaign with the Kardashian sisters standing next to him. That oughta attract a lot of dumbass women to vote for him. Sad but true.

21. Marshall_Will on December 16th, 2010 6:24 pm

Guys! All true. But what do you do when you -already- paid for your ticket, stood in line ( paid $18 for (2) beers ) and after a blazing guitar solo that brings the crowd to its feet…!

"I'd just like to take this opportunity to say "F" George BUSH!"

( And then the air after vacating your lungs… ) collectively leaves the room? Been there. I guess all you can say 'is' "Move On".

22. Marshall_Will on December 16th, 2010 6:33 pm

I'll…. have to admit to looking more like 'Chris' Penn ( than his brother ) but…?

Actually, for our band "The Reservoir Dogs" I always dress up like "Nice Guy Eddie" on our special Halloween show. Mrs. Will found a cell phone the size of a walkie-talkie, Nike windbreaker ( splattered w/ blood ) and a gold pimp necklace

( No lady-fan crushes to report ) Who am I kidding, we draw a biker-crowd anyway. They're not the kind of gals that have 'crushes'. ( Maybe if we were a Bee-Gees cover band..? )

23. Marshall_Will on December 16th, 2010 6:49 pm

Well..!?

( I know 'Snookie' would vote for him! ) That's (1) vote?

24. Marshall_Will on December 16th, 2010 6:52 pm

SPG,

Agreed. I tend to have a 'file' I like to call "Do you really need to slide down a bannister full o' razor blades and land in a bucket of turpentine to know that might hurt?" file.

25. Joyanna Adams on December 16th, 2010 6:54 pm

People…..People who need…Obamaaaaa

Are the stupidest peopleeee…..in the world…..

They're Children….needing other children…
    And yet letting their evil pride, hide all the evil inside…acting more like
    'children…then children…..

(Somebody stop me)

26. Doug on December 16th, 2010 7:06 pm

People…..People who need…Obamaaaaa

Are the stupidest peopleeee…..in the world…..

hahaha! Oh great, now I'll be singing that the rest of the day… thanks a lot!

27. SignPainterGuy on December 16th, 2010 7:45 pm

Schweeeeew ! That`s some painful imagery your paintin` there lad !

28. SignPainterGuy on December 16th, 2010 7:48 pm

Me too ! Gee thanks, daaaaarlin` !!