I have to correct Sarah on one point — Queen Michelle did give us lowly peasants permission to eat pie on Thanksgiving, so FLOTUS isn’t entirely without mercy:

Comments

16 Responses to “Sarah Palin Makes Smores, Defies FLOTUS”

1. Marshall_Will on December 21st, 2010 1:09 pm

Ahem, Mrs. Will has made Sarah's show the absolute highlight of her week! ( Hey.., this is Oregon, ok? ) You'd be amazed at what qualifies as "exciting".

One of The Other Michelle's posters commented that for all the disparaging comments about Sarah and her "lack of sophistication" he felt that her leisure pursuits and values are actually -very- Presidential!

In today's coarsened debate, even 'I' took a step back? It was then he reminded us that Teddy Roosevelt would have very much appreciated her love of the outdoors and all the things that still make America great! S'mores are AWESOME!

2. SignPainterGuy on December 21st, 2010 5:27 pm

Peopllllllllllle……..who don`t need Obamaaaaaaa
    Are the luckiest people in the worrrrrrld !

Sarah scares the left for that reason alone, add all her other good and better attributes, and the left is out of their minds w/ fear !

Carabou steaks and smores, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

3. nannykins on December 21st, 2010 6:29 pm

Well I say to FLOTUS – Up Yours! I have made more calorie laden cookies, candy and cheese balls in the last month than you can shake a stick at! And I am spreading the calories to all my friends and family for their pleasure and enjoyment (my own pursuit of happiness).

And I say to Sarah – you go girl! Keep scaring the hell out of em! I love to see them shudder and shake in their boots at the thought of an all American girl sending the message that most Americans believe in.

4. don on December 21st, 2010 7:44 pm

Yes–all of us "lefties" are just terrified of Sarah…news flash…she is more unpopular than Obama according to ALL public opinion polls…and that is only going to get worse as her media exposure widens. I marvel at how FACTS just won't slow down her zombie-like following…sooner or later, she is going to have to actually provide substantive answers on the problems that we face as a country rather than snippy, mean girl remarks behind the safety of her Facebook page.

5. don on December 21st, 2010 7:46 pm

wow–such an intelligent and adult response…you know that we have an obsesity epiedemic in this country, right? I don't want to have to pay for YOUR healthcare costs just because you eat like a pig…Michelle Obama's point is that AS A CULTURE we need to modify our eating habits…but hey…sounds like you're a fan of Type 2 Diabetes and heart attacks for teenagers.

6. nannykins on December 21st, 2010 8:03 pm

Don – there probably is a weight problem in this country – but I will be damned if the government is going to tell me how to cook, when to eat, what to eat or take over that decision from parents. And – no – you will not be paying my healthcare expenses because I pay my own way. And fer chrisss sakes it's Christmas – eat, drink and be merry!!!!!

And if the left is not afraid of Sarah – how's come they attack her so often?

Go enjoy your festivus at some other blog!

7. Darth Venomous on December 21st, 2010 9:08 pm

Because "Hope" and "Change" did so well for you Dimbulbs.

Especially on November 2nd.

Try again, Donna.

8. SignPainterGuy on December 21st, 2010 9:31 pm

Heh, heh ! I`m sending you a big kiss on the cheek through the interwebs – mmmmmmmmwaaa !! ;-)

9. SignPainterGuy on December 21st, 2010 9:38 pm

Oooh, Nannykins ! Coooookieeeees, cheeeeeesse baaaaallllsss ! Mmmmmmmmmm !

My Christmas wish for you, may your pursuit result in the ultimate capture of happiness ! Bless your heart !

I`ll be visiting my Sister, she told me she`ll be baking all day tomorrow, mmmmmmmmmmmm !

10. Nanny on December 21st, 2010 9:38 pm

Thanks SPG! Back at ya! And have a Blessed and Merry Christmas and here is hoping to a prosperous 2011. We all need to stand strong and loud for our principals!!!

And God Bless Our Troops and Veterans!!!

11. Nanny on December 21st, 2010 9:47 pm

Isn't is funny that people like Don only quote what they read at Huffy Puffy. They don't ever research – just repeat the drivel they read. I like Palin's down home and down to earth common sense ways – I know we would get along like sisters because she is so common sense. That said – she resonates with everyday working people with kids, parents, jobs and the stuff that comes along with life. It is the elites – in both parties – that are looking down the end of their noses at her. Good for her – give those DC crap wads something to think about. Like put up or shut up!

12. Scott B on December 21st, 2010 9:52 pm

Remind me again why FLOTUS' ass is SO BIG (…and I don't mean her husband). Cause she only eats her veggies, right? Somebody's sneaking a crate of Twinkees at Midnight or something…

"Do as I say, not as I do." It figures as the Dems see us commoners as children anyway.

Ah crap, now I'm on the Watch List…

13. Nanny on December 21st, 2010 10:00 pm

That's okay Scott – we are all on their watch list. Doesn't scare me a bit! Let's all stay on task for 2012 and show them we are proud Americans

14. Nanny on December 21st, 2010 10:15 pm

I make a Butter Almond Crunch candy. I got the recipe from a little old lady I helped with a DNR permit problem on a Lake Huron breakwall they had installed on their property (the old lib problem being – where a bird pees you shall not build). They had no children or close family and this recipe was from her Scottish great grandmother. It is to die for good and I am so proud that she thanked me with a container of this candy and the recipe that had never been given to a non-family member. So every time I make this candy I think about her and how a helping hand to someone I barely knew gave me the gift of a candy recipe that brings much enjoyment to me and those I share it with. A simple pleasure and a gift that keeps on giving and that is the spirit of Christmas.

15. SignPainterGuy on December 21st, 2010 10:39 pm

So right ! It`s the little things that count…..the unsolicited, unexpected, purely voluntary "senseless acts of random kindness" that lighten the moment and often bring a smile to a troubled face ! It is what I live for !

16. OK_Loyalist on December 22nd, 2010 12:20 am

Stated like a FACT ignoring Obowmao zombie follower.