What happens when you’re a Fox News producer, one of your guests is both a “holocaust survivor” and a “Nobel Prize winner,” and you’ve asked a studio intern to combine those two items into a one-line description? You proof-read it before it goes on the air, that’s what:

Mediaite has the video.

Comments

8 Responses to “Chyron Graphic Fail of the Week”

1. Linda on December 22nd, 2010 7:40 pm

I suppose, in some strange way, he could be considered a "holocaust winner". I mean, he did survive the holocaust, so that makes him a winner. Right? Maybe? Kinda sorta?

Beats "Nobel Prize winning holocaust survivor". Doesn't it? Maybe? Sorta?

Errrr, okay, I'll shut up now.

2. SignPainterGuy on December 22nd, 2010 8:33 pm

I sorta, kinda, in a way, just about, nearly, almost think I agree, perhaps ! But this is a situation where you just can`t never always sometimes tell, for the most part ! Let`s just say that we can be certain, he isn`t a loser !?

3. SignPainterGuy on December 22nd, 2010 9:20 pm

To our kind, witty and gracious host, Doug, and all the fellow TPTB posters, I would like to wish each and every one of you a Very Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and the hope that you all will not only pursue, but ultimately CAPTURE that which makes you happy !

A special thanks to all you past and current service members, leo`s, first responders and anyone else who gives of him / her self in service to others !

4. Marshall_Will on December 22nd, 2010 9:32 pm

Well thank you so much. ( I 'did' explain to you guys I'm the stereotypical washed-up Supply Sgt. that's made about every career mistake one can make.., right? )

I think you and Joe Walsh should team up and write some lyrics, there's a hit song/platinum album-title in there somewhere? The Per…haps'er You 'think' ( the Agree'er You Get? ) Got Any Sorta?

Yeah, when this aired it was like 5:05 in the AM out here and I just assumed there was a 'hook' or connection !#@%__________? Proof-read, yes. Got_to_r-e-m-e-m-b-e-r….

5. Nanny on December 22nd, 2010 10:59 pm

Same here to all Powers Posters! That which makes me happy is spending Christmas Eve with grandson #1 (age 4) and then my surprise early gift from hubby is a 4 day trip to Ft. Worth next week to see grandson #2 (7 months). So I am very blessed and very happy! My children and grandchildren make everything in my life complete all year long. Especially the grandkids – icing on the cake!!!

Hope everyone enjoys their Christmas with loved ones and remember the "Reason For the Season".

6. Marshall_Will on December 22nd, 2010 11:08 pm

Nanny,

( Well at least 'one' of them still listens huh? ) Kidding. Congrats! Be safe.

Must see! "10 worst Photoshop Offenses of 2010" ( upper left )

No woman ( or MAN! ) can live up to 'those' standards. Banana Republic indeed.

7. Doug on December 23rd, 2010 1:12 am

Merry Christmas to you too Nanny, and everybody here!

8. OK_Loyalist on December 23rd, 2010 3:40 am

Merry Christmas one and all ….

I like Ann's take on it … http://anncoulter.com/