Do liberal talking heads really wonder why they never have their own TV or radio shows that do jack squat in the ratings? Who wants to watch “beyond stupid” for any length of time?

By way of Gateway Pundit:

“The issue is that more of these plots have been hatched by non-Muslims… It’s not just one group. 72 Americans. Angry white Americans. People who are angry at the country who fly planes at the IRS building. People like Tim McVeigh. Angry white Americans.”

Monica Crowley corrected Alan Colmes pointing out that of there have been 126 terror-related arrests in the United States in the last two years… And all of the terror suspects were Muslim.

When Colmes says “angry white people” he’s not talking about William Ayers (old pal of the president Colmes defends daily, by the way) either. He’s talking about right-wing “tea party” types. As far as that goes, it’s “strike three” for Alan, because Joseph Stack, the guy in his example who flew into the IRS building in Austin, Texas, hated Bush/Cheney, was anti-corporate, anti-church, thought the American medical system needed fundamental change and loathed private health insurance companies. Hell, that’s like reading Alan Grayson’s resume — they’re certainly not “angry white Tea Party” platforms. Technically Colmes was correct — Stack wasn’t a Muslim — but his insinuation was misguided as usual.

Roll the idiocy:

I’m continually amazed by people who would rather die for PC than accept even a sliver of the truth.

Of course, Alan Colmes may consider last month’s election results to be tantamount to terrorism, so in his head he probably makes sense.

Comments

15 Responses to “Alan Colmes: More Terror Plots are Hatched by Angry White Non-Muslims”

1. Marshall_Will on December 22nd, 2010 12:51 pm

Even if true ( and I don't dislike Alan as a 'person' ) going after lone individuals ( Randy Weaver, Uni-blabber, Grayson-clones ) requires an entirely different mode of operation than shutting down Muslim extremists.

McVeigh Goldcard-holders ( the card w/ no preset spending limit! ) don't report to a Looney-In-Chief. They conduct their random acts of stupidity w/ the same level of 'coherence' as ever were conjured up in a Montana cabin/hovel.

I will say, and let's not take this the wrong way here? At the very least Goldcard mbrs. have the -conviction- of their OWN beliefs! Of course entirely WRONG and twisted… 'beliefs' but their 'own' nonetheless. Seldom do they recruit angry and impressionable TEENS to carry out their handiwork? IMHO.

2. Linda on December 22nd, 2010 12:54 pm

Colmes is so rabidly left-wing, he makes Obama look somewhat moderate.

How he could have been on with Hannity, and Hannity not throttle him, is beyond me.

How he could have been on with Hannity and not pick up a modicum of logical thinking ability is also beyond me.

3. Clu Seatoe on December 22nd, 2010 12:58 pm

I used to watch him on with Hannity and all he could do when given the microphone was try to negate what Sean said.

As far as I can remember he never, never came up with an original idea. It seemed his purpose in life was to tell other people why their ideas wouldn’t work. One big minus sign.

4. OK_Loyalist on December 22nd, 2010 1:23 pm

For those that don't know, Colmes is Monica Crowley's bro-in-law. She must have a riot tearing him apart at family gatherings.

5. Marshall_Will on December 22nd, 2010 1:24 pm

"never came up with an original idea"

Which of course made him the perfect Left-shill for Sean to 'foil' off of. You're very correct. The fact that Alan's head was an echo chamber/hush-house for the Left's residual hangover talking points allowed SH to drive a wooden stake and provide Draculeft that eternal sleep he's secretly longed for.

*hush-house": A multi-chambered structure the miltary employs when testing newly-replaced jet engines at the end of the runway. ( At that point, either the engine will perfom as designed, or go into total meltdown. Which )

6. Rob on December 22nd, 2010 1:28 pm

I honestly can't understand how these people wake up every morning. I swear it seems as if they have a lack of oxygen going to the brain. How you can compare actions from individuals to actions of a network of fundamentalist Islamists, is beyond me.

7. SignPainterGuy on December 22nd, 2010 1:35 pm

There in the dish next to the center-piece, that`s not mints, it`s Rolaids !

8. SignPainterGuy on December 22nd, 2010 1:45 pm

My appreciation for FNC was delayed by Alan Colmes ! His constant trotting out of the left`s better ideas only to be shot down by Sean, the constant argumentative atmosphere wore me out ! When someone was responding to a question, just as they were getting to the meat of their point, without fail, Alan would overspeak and throw in some form of "gotcha" crap !

Add to that, his face looks to me like it has worn out three bodies ! If he gets another facelift, he`ll have a gotee !

9. Marshall_Will on December 22nd, 2010 2:12 pm

OK_Loyalist,

Seriously? ( Lord help me I'll never complain about my in-laws again! )

Monica is a total-hottie btw. I suppose Alan, being from a different generation from the extremists that wish… that wish he'd be more -extreme- damn it ( was at the very least, always civil if nothing else? )

On housing-bubble blogs the most oft heard description of Colmes is that "he's a 'faux' liberal!. Why if 'I' got on that show I'd rip Hannjobity ( which is what they 'call' him FYI ) a NEW one!"

I'm SO relieved that at least 'someone' held a connection to "couldn't TAKE another 'minute' of it!" btw. When you work alone as 'I' do, and have -zero- co-workers to commiserate with, it really amplified The Agony. One day we'll look back and refer to the period of 2008-2010 w/ the same PRIDE as USS Arizona and concentration camp survivors. Yes, I'm being perfectly serious.

10. CWayne on December 22nd, 2010 3:35 pm

Good post. One correction — the IRS building is in Austin, TX, not Dallas.

11. Doug on December 22nd, 2010 3:53 pm

Thanks for catching that! Fixed…

12. Mike S. on December 22nd, 2010 6:24 pm

Alan Colmes and Henry Waxman were finalists in the first "Ugliest Man in the Known Universe" contest…and they lost to Rosie O'Donnell.

13. Mike S. on December 22nd, 2010 6:28 pm

…but I digress…

14. OK_Loyalist on December 22nd, 2010 6:34 pm

"Monica is a total-hottie btw. " You got that right! She looks identical to my second wife.

Let's face it, the women of the right are a million times classier and better looking than the left. All one has to do is think of Hillary, Nan, Janeane Barfalo, Rosie, Oprah, etc etc.

BTW, I have only been married once ! :D

15. Marshall_Will on December 22nd, 2010 6:59 pm

OK_Loyalist,

Is it her composure so many of us cons. guys find so alluring? Neither she nor Dana Perino are going to allow some Unhinged leftist ruin an otherwise perfect cons. day?

Monica ( ever-so-briefly ) glances at the desk to collect her thoughts, and… it's out w/ the VISE! Another 'turn' … perhaps? I think in the end, one could say it was the cons. GALS that saved the country! We owe 'all' of them.

Like I say, even -good- husbands could use a firm shove once in awhile?