We’ll start getting back to full speed here as soon as I work off all the prime rib, rolls, stuffing and pie (has anybody ever had chocolate covered potato chips? Sounds gross but it’s actually quite addictive). Hopefully you all had a good Christmas too.

Speaking of Christmas, yesterday, President Obama and the First Lady, who came along to personally give everybody a temporary dessert waiver, visited Marines and their families at a military base in Hawaii, where the prez was greeted warmly:

Update: The boy is a Marine’s son. Oorah!

Comments

6 Responses to “Photo of the Day”

1. @Dandapani on December 26th, 2010 1:56 pm

Children and drunks do not lie…

2. swede on December 26th, 2010 2:13 pm

The look on Barry's face says it all. This wise young man has captured the sentiment of the majority of voters – and Dear Leader's response to them is the same. "You bunch of brats. I'll shove those tongues down your ungrateful throats."

Merry Christmas Doug. Your efforts here and at MM are appreciated. Sincere hopes and prayers for you and your family's abundant blessings of peace and prosperity in the coming year!

3. OK_Loyalist on December 26th, 2010 2:55 pm

At least Prez YoMama did something with the troops even though Kaneohe Bay USMC Base is light years away from anything resembling harms way. Bless our troops anyway.

4. Mike S. on December 26th, 2010 3:22 pm

That kid is now on every "enemies list" the White House will draw up for the next two years, as well as the number one spot on the "full body cavity search at every airport he flies out of until he's 47" list.

5. Marshall_Will on December 26th, 2010 4:33 pm

Too funny! I hope he was one of those "show & tell" kids that said "I just made the biggest DOOTY ever in the Boy's Room.., would you like to 'see' it?"

( I need choco'-covered potato chips like I need a hole in the head but thanks all the same ) Just up at the office trying to figure out how to download pic's from the dig. cam the kids bought us! Do wish me luck. Merry Christmas all!

Marshall Will

6. SignPainterGuy on December 28th, 2010 1:39 pm

Just one more advantage to being a kid, you can get away with doing what so many older folks want to do – for starters !