When Tingles asks of Obama, “if it exists, why not put it out,” I think he’s referring to Obama’s long-form birth certificate — you never can be too sure when it comes to Captain Legthrill.

The underlying current that Matthews puts in motion here is kind of funny: “I’m not a birther. I’m the anti-birther. I can’t stand birthers. I think birthers are crazy. It’s a settled issue and there’s nothing more anybody could do to convince them. But really, Hawaii or somebody from Team Obama should release the long-form birth certificate just to shut these crazies up.”

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

(h/t Weasel Zippers)

Comments

15 Responses to “Chris Matthews to Obama: ‘If it Exists, Why Not Put it Out?’”

1. OK_Loyalist on December 28th, 2010 11:41 am

As always, these lefties are using projection from their disingenuous bag of tricks. Notice the references to "right wingers", when in fact, it was an avid Hillary Clinton supporter, Philip J. Berg that brought this whole issue to the light of day.

Also note, not one mention of the fact that Obama has spent over $2 million keeping both his long-form birth certificate (not the short COLB that was floating around the net) and school transcripts/records.

And most importantly, it's not the birth place that is in question. It's the question of eligibility, due to numerous reasons:
    1) His real fathers nationality
    2) His mother's age
    3) His step father's Lolo Soetoro adoption of Obama in Indonesia, nullifying any US citizenship he ever had.

Wonder if Matthews and his lockstep leftists are willing to investigate any of the eligibilities never vetted in the 2008 elections????

“I’m not a leftist. I’m the anti-leftist. I can’t stand leftist. I think leftist are parasites and should be eradicated".

2. Mike S. on December 28th, 2010 12:41 pm

I am just as interested in seeing his school transcripts as his birth certificate. I would like to see his student loan paperwork (did he apply as an American citizen, or a foreign citizen?). How about papers he published while in school? Those seem to be in rare supply. And why is it that nobody, not a single person that (supposedly) went to school with him, has come forward and said "Yeah, I remember him in class". You would think that people that attended the same classes as he did would be proud to have known a future president, and would be out there proclaiming such. So far, I can't recall a single person doing this. Makes you wonder…

3. SignPainterGuy on December 28th, 2010 12:43 pm

Well said, OK ! Too much has been hidden that is required to be revealed or at least available for viewing – the whole mess poses so many mysteries !

What is it about #2, his Mother`s age ? Just curious ….

4. SignPainterGuy on December 28th, 2010 12:49 pm

I`m sorry for not being able to provide any links to the story or provide many other details, but I read a few months ago that some students did remember him around campus as always being surrounded by lots of white girls and always having lots of pot !

I haven`t seen anyone`s stories of actual "in-class" memories though !

5. OK_Loyalist on December 28th, 2010 1:04 pm

Has to do with number of years as a resident within the United States. I f I get a chance later, I will give more info/links if no one else comments.

Trust you had a Merry X-Mas SPG

6. SignPainterGuy on December 28th, 2010 1:24 pm

Thanks for the added info, that`s enough.

Yes, except for the driving distance, it was a good time had by all but Mom….her alzheimers has progressed to the point that she is becoming combative and may have to be moved to another facility that can deal with her condition ! It was a learning experience for me, I didn`t know she had it in her !

I was planning to come home today, but I heard of massive power outages here, so I rushed home….it`s all fine, just COLD !

How `bout you and yours?

7. Marshall_Will on December 28th, 2010 1:46 pm

Mike S,

As would I. My gen. exp. w/ liars is that, the more they get -away- with ( the more emboldened they become! )

The internal Blumenauer memo from yesterday is proof of how the C O C operates. Revealing truths only when it becomes unavoidable. In the interim exploiting the info-void for all it's worth.

8. nannykins on December 28th, 2010 4:42 pm

Zero could stand on the steps of the White House and exclaim he was born in Tim-buck-too Siberia and Tingles Matheeeews would immediately get a "woody" and still proclaim his undying love for him.

9. OK_Loyalist on December 28th, 2010 5:08 pm

Here it is SPG …

Barack Obama, Jr. (born Aug. 4 1961) to be a natural born citizen of the USA to a parent that that parent must be a resident of the USA for at least 10 years and 5 of those years after the age of 14,before the birth of a child, which means that Obama Jr's. mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (born November 29 1942) was required to have been 19 years of age, in accordance with naturalization regulations, before the birth of Obama Jr., which she wasn't. Stanley Ann Dunham was just a few months shy of 19 when she bore Obama, Jr.

X-Mas was good, I loafed, ate and watched movies … life is good!

10. Robbie_Cooper on December 28th, 2010 5:42 pm

Within 10 years of Obama leaving office (thus, 2022), we'll all know without a doubt that Obama was ineligible to legally hold the office of Presidency.

What then, when we discover only after he is out of office?

11. Ultimate Heartbreak: Chris Matthews Asks For Obama’s Birth Certificate (Video) | Blatherings Blog on December 28th, 2010 7:25 pm

[...] course I get the premise. Chris Matthews denies he’s a birther and thinks they’re all nuts, blah, blah, blah. But then Matthews says [...]

12. SignPainterGuy on December 28th, 2010 7:38 pm

"….resident….at least 10 yrs. and 5 after 14….etc….." Is that found in Art. 2 Sec. 1 ?

His dear ol` dad being a Kenyan is enough for disqualification ! Where was Stanley born ?

13. Mike S. on December 28th, 2010 10:56 pm

I would think that if he is ever proven to have been ineligible for the office of POTUS, every single piece of legislation he ever signed into law would become immediately null and void. I'm not sure if that is correct, but if it is, and it does take 10 years to prove this, it may be way too late to recover from some of his policies.

14. Marshall_Will on December 28th, 2010 11:05 pm

Mike S,

Correct, if it's not too late already. My first blog-affair was w/ the Housing Bubble and trust me I have plenty of friends and associates that have their suitcases packed under their beds. Ready to pull the plug at a moment's notice.

They're invested in Gold and are prepared to leave the country if need be. Granted, I've always felt it was an extreme position but… these guys make some pretty convincing arguments! And they're not even bothering to address the political damage he has caused. Simply the devaluation of our currency.

15. OK_Loyalist on December 29th, 2010 1:35 am

Honestly, our best bet is to defeat these leftist for the next 20-30 years in local, state and federal elections.