I’m a little preoccupied with some chores this morning, so until I get back in a while, behold what happens when you do mushrooms and look at a double rainbow. Twenty-two million hits on YouTube can’t be wrong.

“What does it mean?” It means you need to chill on the LSD, buddy:

Comments

14 Responses to “Rainbow-gasm: ‘What Does it Mean?’”

1. Marshall_Will on January 6th, 2011 1:39 pm

OMG! What a scream, hint ( turn on your speakers Marshall! )

If the definition of pyromania is s_xual gratification thru fire ( what the hell is 'this'!? ) And some of the camera gyrations were oddly in sync with… well, you know what!

Now there's… something to put on your E-Harmony/Facebook profile. Somehow saying you're "Into rainbows and sunsets" will leave Ms. Right totally unprepared? Dude, get a grip. Oh I see you already…

2. Clu Seatoe on January 6th, 2011 2:16 pm

It means that there will never again be a universal flood on the face of the earth.

It also means there is moisture in the air and the sun is shining through it.

3. Marshall_Will on January 6th, 2011 2:50 pm

The uh… "Alternate Ending" for the Gavel Passing Doug posted at MM is to DIE for! Truly a must-see. I only wish Jimmy Kimmel would have looped the bopping over… and over…

The audible -thud- heard off screen is just what you'd expect 130 lbs. of botox hitting the floor would sound like! ( These sound guys are just brilliant aren't they? ) LOL

It will be fun to watch when Nan's only media exposure is in the Enquirer's montage of "What they 'really' look like today" ( sans daily b'tox injections ) Since you're giving up your death-grip on: a) The Gavel b) all celebrity beyond trivia question on Cash Cab c) US! ( why not let 'yourself' go while you're AT it!? )

4. Doug on January 6th, 2011 2:52 pm

That video made my day!

5. Marshall_Will on January 6th, 2011 3:06 pm

Oh I think it's the right way to kick off 'every' day!

If 'GWAR' can disembowel Sarah P ( this is not only fair, but long overdue )

Interesting to catch the uproar over the reading of the Constitution on the floor? MM seemed to find the Left's response 'thoroughly' amusing this AM on Fox ( and who wouldn't? ) She noted ( and I'm paraphrasing here ) "Given the 'last' Congress didn't want to 'read' anything?" LOL.

6. SignPainterGuy on January 6th, 2011 3:11 pm

I saw this vid back when it had only a million-ish hits – I figured then the guy was drug addled and wished he`d hold the camera still….didn`t catch the rhythm connection though….I bow to your superior sensitivities, M_W !

Good observation Clu, we can have confidence in that promise !

I once climbed high on my stepladder with my garden hose and sprayed in a circular motion; the neighborhood kids were amazed by the almost complete circular double raindows. If the sun had been a bit lower or we could have been higher, full-circletude could have been achieved !

7. SignPainterGuy on January 6th, 2011 3:27 pm

I`ve been coming here first the last few days since the comment counter has been headed for 100 on the "fish / bird" thread! I`ve done my part !

Oh how I wish I could live in that "semi parallel universe where Tea Party dreams come true" !!! Boehner wasted no time ! The vid was far more organ-gismic than a barely visible second rainbow !!

8. Marshall_Will on January 6th, 2011 3:43 pm

Ahem! ( Standard Disclaimer: )

We here at The Powers That Be do NOT condone violence against women, nor violence of any kind! ( There, got that out of the way )

But I do think it's time for some fresh Libtard-targets of the female variety? Again, if SF Nan can openly state that getting Michelle Bachman's seat "is a top priority for her tenure" than going after Debbie Wasserman's in FL seems both natural and fair.

And hey, why haven't we featured The Mistress of Disaster Jamie Gorelick lately? Ann C. had a great article on HER contribution to Financial Clowndom I rather enjoyed?

9. SignPainterGuy on January 6th, 2011 4:14 pm

YES, Ann`s article was a laugh riot (as usual) and spot on ! JG deserves the equivalent blame as global warming, IMHO ! The science could be proven in her case !

10. Marshall_Will on January 6th, 2011 4:18 pm

Oh, just to be clear, and before it were to 'become' an issue: I have nothing against Wasserman being Jewish. So let's just drop that right there.

What I 'do' object to is her being a Dem. Rubberstamp/Stand. Issue Talking Point-FLAKE! She even continues blathering them long after 'other' DRSSITPF's have abandoned those recently exposed falsehoods. Like, does she have a pull-string attached to her back?

11. SignPainterGuy on January 6th, 2011 4:57 pm

DRSSITPF ? Sorry, my anagram decoder seems to be malfunctioning – bang, smack – nope, still not working !

12. Marshall_Will on January 6th, 2011 5:25 pm

Oh.., Dem. Rubber Stamp Standard Issue Talking Points Flake

I think she's on meth too. Now… damn'it, if we can infer John Boehner is an "alkie" ? Debb is just so foaming at the mouth, teeth on edge-breathless. Imagine having a parking lot fender-bender w/ someone that's been 'up' for 72 hours?

I realize 'some' people have higher metabolisms but this gal looks like she's anorexic, at 7,000 RPM and 'using' ta' boot. We don't have issues w/ ppl trying to make a 'name' for themselves but it's like she and Alan Grayson should just get a room.

13. SignPainterGuy on January 6th, 2011 6:06 pm

Lovin` yer logicin` !

If I`d just back-tracked and thought a bit, perhaps maybe I could have cyphered the anagram ! Needin` fooooood !

14. OK_Loyalist on January 7th, 2011 2:14 am

A guy called in to Levin last night from a patio bar in D W Shultz district. He was referring to her as Pelosi's Poodle. Any Zappa fan out there knows about the poodle :D