It’s become painfully obvious to any remotely rational human being whose neuron-spark hasn’t been extinguished by PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) and TPDS (Tea Party Derangement Syndrome) that Jared Loughner was a truther, pothead, creep, nihilist, psycho — and I’d add Marxist/anarchist and at times even ::gulp:: liberal.

However, much of the left pretends to remain unconvinced due to the fact that there’s much political ground to be gained and funds to be raised by shamelessly exploiting the murder of innocent people and lying about who’s responsible (here’s a novel concept: start by blaming the killer).

Here’s the latest on Loughner though… he had an occult shrine of some sort in his house:

Will that be enough to convince the left that “political rhetoric” had nothing to do with this lunatic going unhinged? Oh hell no — if anything, the left-wing spin on the above occult shrine will be this: “You know who else has skulls in her house? SARAH PALIN!”

Wait for it…

Comments

14 Responses to “Predicting the Left-Wing Spin on Jared Loughner’s Occult Skull Shrine”

1. Tweets that mention Predicting the Left-Wing Spin on Jared Loughner’s Occult Skull Shrine : The Powers That Be -- Topsy.com on January 10th, 2011 12:17 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by jahbalon. jahbalon said: RT @ThePowersThatBe: Predicting the Left-Wing Spin on Jared Loughner’s Occult Skull Shrine http://tinyurl.com/23etkbg [...]

2. SignPainterGuy on January 10th, 2011 12:54 pm

This kid has been a sick, wacko for a long time !

3. OK_Loyalist on January 10th, 2011 1:37 pm

Looks like a Nick in the making

4. SignPainterGuy on January 10th, 2011 2:02 pm

Point taken, but in all fairness, his blathery-leftiness did leak a bit of decency in Doug`s "Autism and Immunizations:….." blog.

Eeewww, that made my Jimmy Dean`s Sausage, Egg and Cheese Croissant taste bad……..

Btw, we have 6"+ of fresh powdery snow and more falling w/ freezing rain predicted tonight – do I use my leaf blower to clear the snow NOW (and take a chance on the ice actually forming tonight – ice on a hard surface is hard to remove) or, do I wait until all is over, and skim the ice off the top and THEN blow it away ??? I always clear snow for two ladies next door and a widow lady across the street; They shouldn`t have to wait !

5. OK_Loyalist on January 10th, 2011 2:26 pm

Nick was trolling in the "Autism and Immunizations:….." thread as every other thread he posts in. He comes trying to use the lefts use of projection and being he is not that skilled, always fails miserably. I let it slide in that thread out of respect for our host and his family.

6. SignPainterGuy on January 10th, 2011 2:29 pm

Yep, as did I !

7. OK_Loyalist on January 10th, 2011 2:44 pm

Doug, I think ID is back at being whacked as I can't see SPG's response to me w/o looking at his Profile in ID

8. Doug on January 10th, 2011 3:03 pm

Great… if it keeps screwing up maybe I'll switch to something else that will allow me to import all the old comments.

9. SignPainterGuy on January 10th, 2011 3:07 pm

Well, I`m going ahead and clear the snow now while it`ll be easy – they`re calling for freezing rain the next 2 days – if I wait, It`ll break me down !

Watch out, I`ll be in the middle of that cloud of snow !! :-)

10. Joyanna Adams on January 10th, 2011 4:32 pm

Well, anyone who would put a bag of potting soil on his shrine, really is mental.

Potting soil?

He either thought he was going to grow another skull, or it was for his pot plants….or maybe he got naked and sat in the soil.

Let's hope they are decent enough NOT to make a movie out of this horror, from a liberal producer, who will make everyone can feel sorry for HIM…

Doug's piece on vaccines and autism was heartfelt, and told from the true mantal of experience, which is why it's so good.

11. Doug on January 10th, 2011 4:44 pm

Potting soil

If the Palin witch-hunt doesn't work as well as hoped they'll probably blame it on Miracle Grow next.

12. crykyt on January 10th, 2011 7:11 pm

There is nothing about that picture that is shrine-like. WTF people

13. maladroit on January 10th, 2011 11:50 pm

To me it simply looks like a spot he set aside out back where he could smoke his dope and listen to Slipknot on his iPod.

14. Doug on January 11th, 2011 1:14 am

Ha! I had a similar secret spot back in the early 80's (minus the skull) where I'd listen to Pink Floyd, but I still referred to it as a "shrine" (that was for "Crykyt").