Mediaite: Jon Stewart Doesn’t Blame Toxic Political Discourse For Arizona Shooting Tragedy

“I wouldn’t blame political rhetoric for this any more than I would blame heavy metal music for Columbine.”

Do you think the New York Times will be as quick to equate Stewart with Edward R. Murrow now?

Comments

7 Responses to “Jon Stewart Doesn’t Jump on the Media-Sheep Bandwagon”

1. Nanny on January 11th, 2011 9:00 pm

Rut-oh – John is going to be in big trouble with the libs!!!

2. OK_Loyalist on January 11th, 2011 11:46 pm

via Drudge

" In a phone call this afternoon with Sheriff Dupnik, according to White House spokesman Nicholas Shapiro, the President “thanked him for his department’s efforts to respond to this incident and coordinate with the FBI and Director Mueller on the investigation.” "

Who would of thought? Guess because it wasn't a black Professor at Harvard he's in agreement with law enforcement… this time

3. SignPainterGuy on January 12th, 2011 1:27 am

Out of all the liberal media, only the comedic news analyst from The Comedy Channel gets it right !?

Oops, I almost forgot, Juan Williams was a voice of reason yesterday on FOX !

So, we`re up to two ….were there any others ?

4. Zilla on January 12th, 2011 9:11 am

This will be Barry's "heckuva job, Brownie!" moment, and it shall be lampooned for years to come. I'll do my part to make sure of it. ;)

5. Zilla on January 12th, 2011 9:13 am

Don't give Juano too much credit, I was throwing shoes at my TV as he pontificated on the 'discourse' for two solid days on Fox.

6. SignPainterGuy on January 12th, 2011 12:42 pm

Now that I think of it, Juan `s statement was presented as a snip-it, an out-take AND I was multi-tasking at the moment, so I`m sure I missed the whole stream of his opinion !

7. Scott B on January 13th, 2011 3:20 pm

Have we found the only decent bone in Liebowitz's body?