In the “Things that aren’t going to matter because they don’t fit the agenda” file we find this:

This morning on “Good Morning America,” ABC’s Ashleigh Banfield sat down with Zach Osler, a high school friend of Jared Loughner, the suspect in the Tucson massacre.

Osler says his friend wasn’t shooting at people, “he was shooting at the world.” Regarding the high-pitched talk radio and cable news political rhetoric, Osler says his friend didn’t even watch the news.

“He did not watch TV. He disliked the news. He didn’t listen to political radio. He didn’t take sides. He wasn’t on the left. He wasn’t on the right.”

He’s not right; he’s not left; he’s crazy!

Meanwhile, the left has their palms firmly over their ears while yelling “LA LA LA I CAN’T HEAR YOU LA LA LA” when these things are said.

Oh, and if you haven’t heard, Sarah Palin’s an anti-semite now. Better than being called a murderer, I guess — but it’s a pitiful knee-jerk backlash given her track record on Israel.

Jim Geraghty has more on the term “blood libel.”

The reason for all this is that Loughner is thought to have made anti-semitic statements, and it’ll help to tie Palin to him if she can be made out an anti-semite too. In other words, they plan to keep tailoring the suit until it fits, no matter how weak the fabric.

Frankly, at this point, Palin could say the sun rises in the east and it would be twisted into some kind of hate statement.

Update: Intellectually honest liberal steps forward: Alan Dershowitz Defends Palin’s Use of “Blood Libel,” Says “Nothing Improper or Anti-Semitic About It”

Update II: CYA from the COP:

Sheriff’s Department and community-college officials in Pima County are refusing to release a wide range of public documents about the man charged in Saturday’s shooting rampage that left six dead and more than a dozen wounded.

The Pima County Sheriff’s Department and Pima Community College have declined to release documents that could shed light on run-ins they had with 22-year-old Jared Loughner in the months prior to the shooting.

The Arizona Public Records Law requires that records be “open to inspection by any person at all times” unless officials can prove releasing the information would violate rights of privacy or confidentiality or otherwise harm the best interests of the state.

…or harm the best interests of the local Sheriff.

Comments

19 Responses to “Jared Loughner Didn’t Listen to Political Radio or Watch the News, and Other Claims the Left Will Ignore”

1. OK_Loyalist on January 12th, 2011 5:13 pm

Hey Nick,

Can you gives us a …“LA LA LA I CAN’T HEAR YOU LA LA LA” ????

2. Zilla on January 12th, 2011 6:00 pm

Dupinko probably knew this, just as he knew that Loughner was a sick puppy with a propensity for violence for YEARS before he went on his killing spree but Dupinko did nothing. Hey, have you all heard yet that Barry called to THANK HIM for the great job he's done (of neglecting his duty and slandering innocent people)? "Heckuva job, 'pniki!", Barry should be castigated and lampooned for this until the end of time.
    I have a theory about Barry & his phone calls, in light of his own doctor telling him to cut down on the booze at his last physical, his call to congratulate the Eagles for hiring serial dog killer Michael Vick and now his call to Dupinko AFTER his negligence and buffoonery became public knowledge, I believe that Barry is in the habit of Drunk Dialing: calling people while $#itfaced simply to hear themselves talk.
    I used to be a bartender and am quite familiar with alcoholics; drunk dialing is quite common among them.

3. Zilla on January 12th, 2011 7:14 pm
  4. SignPainterGuy on January 12th, 2011 8:35 pm

YOU were a bar tender ?! Wow, that`s good for a couple years of psychology classes, isn`t it ? ;-)

A girl and two guys have called me numerous times, the girl has sent 2 unintelligible text messages, I`m guessing by "Drunk Dialing" ….it has happened so many times that I programmed all three numbers under the same name, the same way I answer their calls, "Hello, I`m still not Jason !"

Always good for a snicker and better than the usual, "Wrong number !"

5. SignPainterGuy on January 12th, 2011 8:46 pm

Doug, I`m counting that as 1 to 1……earlier, a high school friend said he was ALWAYS far left liberal !

I`m also looking for more CYA at the Pima Co. S.D.

6. Nanny on January 12th, 2011 9:16 pm

Ah yes bartending – one of my favorite things I did. Always enjoyed myself and the patrons. Just one of many low paying jobs I took early on to help support my family so I didn't have to be on the public dole!!! I actually took a part time job managing a private yacht club bar just for fun while working full time after the kids flew the coop.

Zilla – I think you are on to something with the drunk dialing – would love to hear that conversation!!! Can you imagine some of the calls made to world leaders during drunk dialing from the White House??? Makes you wonder why so many around the world have abandoned Mr. Zero.

7. OK_Loyalist on January 12th, 2011 10:12 pm

LOL,

I can see it now, Barry calling Angela Merkel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTCsE8crK0Q&fe

8. DesertSun on January 13th, 2011 12:04 am

This has got to be the most BIZARRO "memorial" service I have ever witnessed! This is like a pre-game pep rally! What in heaven's name is up with all the wild cheering??? I am embarassed for my State!

9. Zilla on January 13th, 2011 12:04 am

Cute video, I never heard that band before, they're good! OMG though, picturing Barry booty calling Merkie is just hilarious!

10. Zilla on January 13th, 2011 12:06 am

I worked in biker bars and other kinds of dives when I was young and pretty and the money was easy. I liked craphole bars because you could abuse annoying customers with impunity.

11. Zilla on January 13th, 2011 12:08 am

Ah, when I bartended, the money was good! it was one of the easiest jobs I ever had, until I found myself developing a strong distaste for drunk people.

I bet he HAS called other world leaders while sloggy, it would certainly explain a LOT! Maybe that's how the stupid START treaty came about, Putin got Barry hammered.

12. OK_Loyalist on January 13th, 2011 12:09 am

Ya Bizzaro World

He never gives up the campaign…. Is TOTUS broke ?

13. OK_Loyalist on January 13th, 2011 12:15 am

HeHe …. wait until you see who I discovered 'pniki' looks like … saw him sitting in the audience bowing to the Zero. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HHDsS7my1oc/R1rlKG0KrAI

More great G.Love … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK0LWsEcSjM

14. DesertSun on January 13th, 2011 12:31 am

Indeed the Campaigner in Chief is making yet another campaign speech at what appears to be another campaign rally. I am just nauseous.

15. SignPainterGuy on January 13th, 2011 12:33 am

"Is TOTUS broke ?" Let`s see, Barry`s talking but he ain`t sayin` anything funny……..YEP, TOTUS must be broken !!

16. OK_Loyalist on January 13th, 2011 12:48 am

I thought that the Dean of School (?) that was the MC was going to ask if Chris Matthews wanted to have a "Circle Tingle"

17. Nanny on January 13th, 2011 12:54 am

Just got done watching BHO at the memorial. I will be the first to say shades of the Paul Wellstone memorial – but only because it was on a college campus and you had the hootin and hollarin of college students who were not well schooled by their parents on the correct behaviour at a memorial.

18. OK_Loyalist on January 13th, 2011 12:58 am

This will be hailed as greatness by the media.

19. SignPainterGuy on January 13th, 2011 1:05 am

Zilla the Spilla ! Hey, spilla little more tequila in my glass, will ya ?!

Annoying customers in a biker bar ? Surely you jest !?

Sorry, I didn`t mean to call you Shirley !