Yesterday I posted about Robert F. Kennedy Jr’s column in which he blamed the atmosphere of “right wing hate” for JFK’s assassination. RFK made that claim in spite of the fact that JFK was, in fact, shot by a leftist (but he covered for that because not once in his lengthy diatribe about who was at fault for his uncle’s death did he mention the name “Lee Harvey Oswald”).

In that post I wrote that I half expected RFK Jr. to claim to have spotted Sarah Palin on the grassy knoll.

Well darn if The Dissident Frogman didn’t find photographic proof:

Comments

19 Responses to “The Palin Conspiracies Continue to Mount”

1. nannykins on January 13th, 2011 2:31 pm

I wonder how many "journalists" have passed this around via email, all the while snickering "if there were only a plausible way we COULD connect her to the JFK assasination". The MSM will not be satisfied until this woman is destroyed. Shameful, disgusting and outright yellow journalism.

Saw a post somewhere yesterday where a guy is going to start referring to the MSM as the Westboro Liberal Media. I think it has a nice ring to it!!!

2. SignPainterGuy on January 13th, 2011 2:46 pm

"Westboro Liberal Media", ringing nicely ! It may catch traction and take off ! ;-)

3. SignPainterGuy on January 13th, 2011 2:53 pm

Doug, I thought "the second shooter on the hill" theory had been thoroughly debunked and "shot" down long ago !!? Maise non ! Pictures "don`t lie" !

Now we just need to locate the time machine Sarah and GWBush used to such clever effect !

Cute logo – Mickey Che Mouse….ha !

4. backwoods on January 13th, 2011 2:53 pm

This ranks right up there with the left believing al-Qaida attacked the USA in 2001 because Bush invaded Iraq in 2003.

5. SignPainterGuy on January 13th, 2011 2:59 pm

Effect begets cause – it`s the liberal way ! It permeates all they do……remember, CO2 causes warming !

6. backwoods on January 13th, 2011 3:05 pm

And warming causes snowfall!

7. SignPainterGuy on January 13th, 2011 3:06 pm

For days on end !

8. Clu Seatoe on January 13th, 2011 3:26 pm

Anybody wonder why there’s no Kennedy left in American government?

Broken chromosomes. Defective DNA. My uncle is my brother is my daddy is my cousin is my aunt. Anybody up for a game of flag football?

It’s called inbreeding.

9. OK_Loyalist on January 13th, 2011 4:06 pm

SPG, now delete the post under this one ;)

10. SignPainterGuy on January 13th, 2011 8:48 pm

Thanks, OK, I`ve been out all afternoon driving in the snow, taking pics !

11. SignPainterGuy on January 13th, 2011 9:48 pm

Doug, was my comment removed for content or duplication ? If for content, I apologize, but I don`t really understand !

I just removed the duplicate myself a few minutes ago …

12. OK_Loyalist on January 13th, 2011 9:58 pm

Doug, if you look at Zilla's site, I mention how to regain posts in ID that are not showing up and this is what SPG did forgetting to delete the second post.

13. OK_Loyalist on January 13th, 2011 10:01 pm

The left harms one hair on her or her families head and you can count on the next civil war.

14. Doug on January 13th, 2011 10:50 pm

I've been out walking in the snow for the past hour and a half, so I haven't done anything with comments in a few hours!

15. Doug on January 13th, 2011 10:50 pm

Thanks, I'll check it out asap!

16. Doug on January 13th, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah, things could get ugly fast.

One of those Tweets to Palin said something like "Extremists like her should be shot." Do these assholes ever actually listen to what they're saying?

17. Nanny on January 14th, 2011 12:29 am

No but the Westboro Liberal Media sure know how to cover it up!!!

18. OK_Loyalist on January 14th, 2011 1:29 am

They are coming unhinged. It's the mid-term elections that have caused this.

19. SignPainterGuy on January 14th, 2011 1:52 am

They really are coming unhinged…….all around…….like it`s a coordinated unhinging ! Is the "journOlist still in operation ? It seems to me that the only change since their exposure and claimed disbanding has been more of the same !!