A slip of the tongue and/or just a poor choice of words on the part of Botoxi the Clown? Probably — but I’m posting this because I’d like everyone to imagine how the outrageous outrage would elevate even more if Sarah Palin referred to the Tucson shootings as an “accident”:

Update: By semi-popular demand, here’s more Monty Python.

This is the scene where liberals are using their own brand of unassailable logic to prove that Sarah Palin is a witch:

Comments

23 Responses to “Pelosi Refers to Tucson Shootings as a ‘Tragic Accident’”

1. maladroit on January 14th, 2011 11:56 am

Are we supposed to be surprised?
    We all know this "thing" is delusional — if not totally senile and out of touch with her surroundings.
    After reading about how much alcohol this wench consumes (on our dime), I'd put nothing past her.

(BTW: love "Botoxi the Clown". She was America's FIRST female Speaker of the House, as well as America's FIRST Italian-American SOTH and now she becomes the first CLOWN Speaker of the House!)

2. Zilla on January 14th, 2011 11:58 am

She is senile and unfit to hold any political office.

3. ken on January 14th, 2011 12:37 pm

I am with you for when I see her I can't help to remark how much she looks like she's on or coming off a drunk & the nasty Nancy doesn't fit her like this " Botox the clown " & talking about something wrong with people I just can't help watching her every move & wounder why others can't see that there is something wrong going on in botox's head or mind if she has much of it left .

4. OK_Loyalist on January 14th, 2011 1:35 pm

OK, Who the hell let her back up to a microphone?

5. SignPainterGuy on January 14th, 2011 1:55 pm

She`s holding "dirt" over everyone`s head; who`s left to stop her !!???

6. Jimbo on January 14th, 2011 2:15 pm

Sarah Palin made her do it.

7. nannykins on January 14th, 2011 2:59 pm

WTF!!! Tragic Accident – Oh puuuuhlese – this woman is totally drunk if she thinks this lunatic "accidently" fired 31 rounds into innocent people.

8. SignPainterGuy on January 14th, 2011 3:13 pm

This all reminds me of a kid who was mad at his teacher and some other kids, so he brought a gun to school and shot up the classroom…When questioned by the cops, he said it was an accident – he meant to bring the gun to class, he meant to pull the gun out and scare the kids, he meant to point the gun at his teacher to scare her and he meant to shoot the gun at her to really scare her and teach her a lessen, BUT he didn`t mean for the bullet to actually "hit" the teacher – that was an accident !!

Fact IS stranger than fiction sometimes !

9. SignPainterGuy on January 14th, 2011 3:42 pm

Doug, please check for my reply to nannykins ! Thanks !

10. Doug on January 14th, 2011 3:55 pm

Nothing in "moderate" and nothing in the spam folder… WTF? I'll keep checking.

This weekend I'll have time to tinker with it and see what's going wrong. Maybe if I registered everybody instead of having open comments that would help.

11. SignPainterGuy on January 14th, 2011 4:17 pm

Let me see if my Translatory software ver. 1.0 (beta) is working properly……..
    The left (villagers) think they`ve caught a witch (Sarah) and want to burn her at the stake. With the help of a soon-to-be-knight (Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann type) the villagers (left) come to validate their charge by equating witches are made of wood, so they burn and also float like a duck and as proven by their unassaillably accurate scales, they weigh the same, SOOOO, Sarah Palin MUST be a witch !!!

Right ?? Or does my tech team need to do a little more work ?

Of all I might call Sarah, "wooden" is NOT one of them !

THANKS for the addition of the MP vid !!

12. Jim T. on January 14th, 2011 5:25 pm

You neglected to point out that she is now all of a sudden urging Congress to "read" the resolution…not once, but "again and again"?!?!!

She's completely lost it!!!

13. OK_Loyalist on January 14th, 2011 5:50 pm

They should have to be breathalyzed and score shown before they can take the floor !

14. Scott B on January 14th, 2011 6:48 pm

Your botox was an accident, Lady!

15. SignPainterGuy on January 14th, 2011 8:11 pm

Thank you ever so much Doug !

16. SignPainterGuy on January 14th, 2011 8:13 pm

Yes and drug tested, too !

17. OK_Loyalist on January 15th, 2011 1:57 am

This is a damn good point. Most jobs require random substance testing, only fitting that our elitists lead in fashion.

18. SignPainterGuy on January 15th, 2011 3:44 am

What a can of worms that would open up ! Settle for a wage and benefit pkg. equal to private sector, live under ALL the laws they pass, suffer under their lousy legislation the same as us pee-ons ! Lose their jobs and stand prosecution for laws broken, etc.

Yeah, I`m dreaming !

19. OK_Loyalist on January 15th, 2011 3:59 am

So, do you paint whole signs or just mustaches on others signs ? :)

20. SignPainterGuy on January 15th, 2011 4:11 am

YES ! But mostly I use a drill for the holes !

21. OK_Loyalist on January 15th, 2011 4:18 am

Tools are everything !

22. SignPainterGuy on January 15th, 2011 4:30 am

Big boys toys; and I love my toys !

23. Video News Alert: Liberals Prove Sarah Palin is a Witch! « Mayrant&rave on January 15th, 2011 11:59 am

[...] Hat Tip: Doug Powers [...]