You’ve seen this “I’m gonna suck out your soul” still shot of the Hillster:

You’ve also seen this classic photo titled “…with some fava beans and a nice chianti”:

But for my money those don’t hold a candle to this one taken during the toast at this week’s state dinner for China:

I will not be able to fall asleep for several days.

Were you thinking the same thing I was?

Look at those pictures while listening to the Cackle-Matic if you really want to freak yourself out.

Comments

10 Responses to “Yet Another Photo for the ‘Hillary’s Gonna Devour Your Soul’ Yearbook”

1. nannykins on January 21st, 2011 7:37 pm

No wonder Billy Boy was out getting his knob rubbed by a movie starlet the other night!

2. SignPainterGuy on January 21st, 2011 9:22 pm

Since Doug assaulted my eyes with those horrible images, I figured I might as well go whole hog and include my ears in the suffering – I won`t sleep for a couple nights now anyway – so I clicked on "cackle-matic" ! Gee whizz ! It COULD have countered my tinnitus, but noooo, now the ringing is coming in waves ! That was a looooong 19 seconds !

Dang, between here and Weasel Zippers` pic of Lisa Murkowski my eye bleach is all used up !!

3. Marshall_Will on January 21st, 2011 9:46 pm

What I find incredible about HC is that she somehow manages to look horrendous ( without FAIL ) no matter 'what' angle, lighting, time of day… you name it! Can you imagine how she'd look if she didn't have a staff tailor and were forced ( heaven forbid! ) to wear "off the rack" like 99% of American women?

It's almost as if the clothes in her closet draw straws and the loser gets WORN that day! Then and only then does the loser reluctantly allow itself to be torn by the fingernails from its hanger.

We all have favorite photos or periods in our life where we can say "That was me when I was in my 'prime' !" ( Does 'she'? ) Doubt it. When it comes to aging, I'm probably more generous than most. But jeez.

4. SignPainterGuy on January 21st, 2011 11:00 pm

While I would never condone infidelity or spousal abuse, these pics of Shrillary are giving me a whole new kind of understanding !!

5. OK_Loyalist on January 22nd, 2011 3:14 am

If I saw that, I'd turn to humidors as well.

6. Clu Seatoe on January 22nd, 2011 5:01 am

Those first two pictures really start the mind to churning, but that third one down looks like someone is getting ready to try that up boarding ladder for the plane again.

Maybe for future safety she should be on boarded up the luggage conveyer and the steward’s elevator to the flight deck.

7. Nanny on January 22nd, 2011 12:52 pm

While that third pic shows her age (crows feet and all) it does have the aura of what the future holds for her. Was she focusing that snear at Pres Bo – maybe in the realm of – yeah – I'm gonna run against this chump in 2012???

8. SignPainterGuy on January 22nd, 2011 1:38 pm

Change the wine glass to the business end of a semi-auto pistol……now imagine this as a warning sign to would-be robbers (Shrillary surely feels robbed – oops,there`s that Shirley thing again)…….the sign says, "Forget the Dog, BEWARE of OWNER !!"

9. Marshall_Will on January 22nd, 2011 4:01 pm

Oh….

And this is her after her daughter just got married! Mrs. Will jumped thru a lot of hoops to make sure she looked her best ( at 48 ) for the wedding album photos. Please to note, ppl will be looking at those for years to come!

Evidently that doesn't mean a thing to Madame Sec? If it doesn't advance her power base, it doesn't exist. That includes the gym.

10. Tweets that mention Yet Another Photo for the ‘Hillary’s Gonna Devour Your Soul’ Yearbook : The Powers That Be -- Topsy.com on January 24th, 2011 8:36 am

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by America's Mexican and America's Mexican, Doug Powers. Doug Powers said: Yet Another Photo for the ‘Hillary’s Gonna Devour Your Soul’ Yearbook http://tinyurl.com/4sdygzw [...]