It’ll be hard to believe, I know, but this guy describes himself as a godless liberal.

From The Daley Gator:

“I’ve scooped brains out of buckets, I’ve counted dendrites in slices cut from the brains of dead babies. You want to make me back down by trying to inspire revulsion with dead baby pictures? I look at them unflinchingly and see meat. And meat does not frighten me.” – Paul Z. Myers, University of Minnesota biology professor

The hard left wonders why the majority of the country worries about them being in charge of their health care?

Even more beyond comprehension, guys like this are the ones who think Sarah Palin is heartless and anthropomorphic global warming deniers are evil and immoral.

Comments

19 Responses to “Pro-Abortion Quote of the Day”

1. SignPainterGuy on January 22nd, 2011 3:28 pm

Prof. Myers got one thing right, he IS a Godless liberal !

"I look at them …. and see meat." Hmmm, Didn`t liberals tell black voters that if they elected Republicans (among many other false charges) that the r`s would "eat their babies" ? Deflection by detritus !

I`m extra proud to call myself an AGW Denying Palin fan !

Oh, speaking of AGW, hey Algore, Kieth Oralmann is out of work, maybe he can take care of your "chakra issues" ! (Sorry Doug, I just couldn`t help myself)

2. Marshall_Will on January 22nd, 2011 4:16 pm

"anthropomorphic" ( a word I use 'often' btw! )

an-thro-po-mor-phic (adj)

1. : described or thought of as having a human form or human attributes

2. : ascribing human characteristics to nonhuman things

What the hell IS it w/ Minnesota? My childhood recollections are of hard working, self-sufficient Swedes that built summer cabins with a handsaw and a bucket of nails! What went wrong up there could consume our combined resources for the balance of our natural lives.

"And meat does not frighten me" ( How about Hell? ) Lots of brain scooping for ya' down there. Why you'll LOVE it! Ya' souless scumbag.

3. joyannaadams on January 22nd, 2011 4:35 pm

Scumbags roam the earth looking for meat…

Someone call 911.

4. At the bottom of the Pit of Moral Retardation and digging « The Daley Gator on January 22nd, 2011 6:58 pm

[...] by Doug Powers at his blog [...]

5. Marshall_Will on January 22nd, 2011 8:09 pm

No kidding,

Paging Dr. Mengele! Paging Dr. Mengele!

( And these guys think their macabre fascination has anything to do w/ 'science'? ) Obviously since legions of them ( oh and he's taught at U of Oregon, surprise! ) have no concept of heaven and hell, imploring them to feel shame over their actions and comments would be akin to asking a bear to cr@p in a toilet?

MM noted that 'Dr' Gosnell in Philly amputated ( and God, I can't believe I'm saying this? ) amputated their little feet and kept them for years preserved in jars! I'm no homicide detective but wouldn't an FBI profiler consider that a serial killer's 'trophy'?

"trying to inspire revulsion" Well I know I'M feeling it. Dude, there's a difference between moral highground and being desensitized by virtue of constant exposure! I'm sure the ghouls that heaped lifeless bodies into pits at concentration CAMPS got 'used' to it too. Numbnutts.

6. SignPainterGuy on January 22nd, 2011 8:14 pm

Sounds to me the prof. prefers his meat cold….hell might just be HELL !!

As for your definition choices, only the left could twist those into "Man-Caused" !

7. Tweets that mention Pro-Abortion Quote of the Day : The Powers That Be -- Topsy.com on January 22nd, 2011 8:25 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by KurtAndJudy Radtke, News Watcher. News Watcher said: Pro-Abortion Quote of the Day http://bit.ly/dNhuj9 #tcot #p2 #news [...]

8. SignPainterGuy on January 22nd, 2011 8:26 pm

"amputated their little feet……….'trophy' " ? What else could that act be other than that of a serial killer ? I mean, Frigidaire proved its refrigerators last almost forever a looooong time ago !!

Beyond SICK and IMMORAL !!

9. Rick on January 22nd, 2011 8:41 pm

New signs for infanticide centers…

Here There Be Monsters!

Stand aside,Dahmer and Bundy.”Dr.Feet” is passing.

10. SignPainterGuy on January 22nd, 2011 8:56 pm

Mike Adams @ Townhall.com has an excellent version of this story, "Kermit the Dog"………My take-away, "Guns don`t kill people, abortion doctors kill people !"

Apparently this murderer`s clinic had not been inspected since 1993 !

11. SignPainterGuy on January 22nd, 2011 9:06 pm

I`m happy to say, I`ve never been asked to make a sign for a "Family Planning" clinic…….They would have been turned down !

"Here there be monsters!" (hand over left eye) "Aaarrrr, right ye be, matey !"

12. Nanny on January 22nd, 2011 10:48 pm

Where is Nick? Isn't it funny/sad that he is silent when shit like this is posted. He certainly finds the words to condemn me, Doug, MM and conservatives in general, but when the true liberals he loves so much speak to the masses, Nick is silent.

13. SignPainterGuy on January 22nd, 2011 11:16 pm

Music to my ears ! Let the "sleeping dog" lie !

14. SignPainterGuy on January 23rd, 2011 2:08 am

Zilla has written her version of this story, poured her heart out…….I know it broke her heart to read about the horrors of the lies of the pro-abortion left and the industry of death. I can`t imagine how hard it was to write.

15. Rob on January 23rd, 2011 5:13 am

Good God… How can someone even talk to someone with that kind of mindset?!?

16. Rob on January 23rd, 2011 5:13 am

The answer is, "You don't."

17. Zilla on January 23rd, 2011 10:23 am

Thank you, SPG. Nobody really talks about the women and girls who are often coerced into abortions, and I think it's important that we do. Here's the full link: http://zillablog.marezilla.com/2011/01/other-vict
    It wasn't easy to write, but there are a lot of broken, damaged women and girls out there and they need a voice too.

18. Zilla on January 23rd, 2011 10:25 am

Hi Doug, I read about that sick so called scientist earlier yesterday. I'm sorry but I don't want any part of 'science' that calls a full term baby 'meat' or even thinks about dead dogs and cats the way that guy does. He's yet another zombie ghoul in the death cult of liberalism.

19. SignPainterGuy on January 24th, 2011 1:35 pm

My local "Fishwrap and Birdcage Liner" surprised me yesterday by printing an AP sourced story on this tragedy..short and not very indepth … I wouldn`t characterize it as "glossed over", more the 220 grit sandpaper treatment !