As you might have expected, the Chicago mayoral debate was nothing but class:

Carol Moseley Braun Calls Patricia Van-Pelt Watkins Crack Addict at Candidate Forum: MyFoxCHICAGO.com

The debate was at Trinity United Church of Christ, which means that no matter what Carol Moseley Braun said, it still wasn’t the nastiest thing ever uttered between those walls.

Comments

15 Responses to “At Chicago Mayoral Debate, Candidates Discuss Education, Infrastructure, Which Candidate’s a Crackhead”

1. SignPainterGuy on February 1st, 2011 2:19 pm

"Nothing but class", nothing at all, but class !

Is there something in the "holee water" ? (lower case and mis-spelled intentionally)

Does Chicago always throw away the cream and dip deep for the dreggs ?

2. OK_Loyalist on February 1st, 2011 2:30 pm

Hey Nick, you and Van-Pelt have something in common. Crack addiction. Although I don't think her's is ass crack like yours though.

3. nannykins on February 1st, 2011 2:47 pm

Just wait until the "blizzard" hits later today and the helpless, hapless in the Democrap strongholds start whining!!! You'll hear more than your fair share of ass cracks!

Me? I'm going 4 wheelin' up to the local watering hole for a burger and beer!!! Wooo-hooo!! Bring on the snow!!!

4. OK_Loyalist on February 1st, 2011 2:50 pm

It has hit here, they saying 9-13 inches. This will shut us down for a few days. Sure miss my snow machine!

5. SignPainterGuy on February 1st, 2011 3:07 pm

Hard Rock becomes "Hard Times" ! Danggit !

Y`all be safe and warm in all that Gorebul Warming induced snow, and have fun while you`re at it !

We`re gettin` rain and wind right now w/ a chance of snow toward the weekend….who knows ?!

6. Doug on February 1st, 2011 3:12 pm

They're saying 10-16 inches here overnight… test-fired the snow blower last night and everything is in order.

I'll try and post some pictures of the global warming aftermath in the morning.

I just read about the whiteout conditions in Oklahoma:

7. Clu Seatoe on February 1st, 2011 3:14 pm

Cat fight! Cat fight!

It seems to me that a recovered crack addict would know more about life in that city than a loud mouth who only knows how to win through bullying tactics and attempted intimidation. One who, in her own words always has to turn it to the race card, even in a black community, by announcing she is the “…only black woman…” (I’m blacker than you are) who cares about the people.

Get this child out of my school! She definitely doesn’t play well with other and is a bully on the playground.

With all that hate in her, she must be related to one of the Rev.’s. Be it Wright, Jackson, or Sharpton.

8. Doug on February 1st, 2011 3:17 pm

That's not snow in the Hard Rock… a janitor accidentally broke off the nose of the David Crosby bust…

9. joyannaadams on February 1st, 2011 3:20 pm

Why did she come back from New Zealand? Isn't there a planet she can sent to?

Yeah..we are getting sleet right now, and expected 20 inches…and if you listen to the news…it's just about as close to the end of the world you can get…our "officials" are already in the bunkers.

?…once again?

10. OK_Loyalist on February 1st, 2011 3:23 pm

Good one LOL

11. SignPainterGuy on February 1st, 2011 3:39 pm

Sherlock Doug ! I`m lovin` it !

12. OK_Loyalist on February 1st, 2011 3:41 pm

I got this standing joke with my boss. A few years ago on a hot Aug Okie day, we went to Wally and entered through the Lawn & Garden. There sat a snow blower for like $350. He talked me out of buying it, so later I'll offer to lend it to him. :)

13. Clu Seatoe on February 1st, 2011 3:55 pm

Another expected national issue.

Must mean its vacation time again. Keep your eyes on Chicago on the Potomac for the exodus. You’ll recognize it: Every family member get their own plane.

14. SignPainterGuy on February 1st, 2011 3:56 pm

Including the BO dog !

15. Madeleine Rapke on June 6th, 2016 8:33 am

Totally agree with this opinion,i think this will helpful to get more interesting
    300-101 test