I’m not so partisan that I’m unwilling to admit when I agree with somebody who’s on the polar opposite side of the political spectrum.

Case in point, President Obama saying this to Bill O’Reilly: “Over the first two years of my presidency we had a complete disaster.”

This assessment is correct and very astute. Hey, maybe he is moving to the center after all!

(h/t Gateway Pundit)

Comments

17 Responses to “Obama Said Something I Agree With”

1. Tweets that mention Obama Said Something I Agree With : The Powers That Be -- Topsy.com on February 8th, 2011 12:34 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jim Horvath and jahbalon, Doug Powers. Doug Powers said: I agree with Obama's assessment of his first two years http://tinyurl.com/4phzoyf [...]

2. SignPainterGuy on February 8th, 2011 2:37 pm

These two years of Obummer`s presidency have been an absolute disaster for us, the US, and I would add, THE WORLD !!

He is in breach of his Oath-of-Office for all his marxist maneuvering and congress is as well for not calling this Traitor-in-Chief on his un-American activities !! It`s way past time for impeachment !

3. SignPainterGuy on February 8th, 2011 4:35 pm

A while back, Obeyme must have been feeling the bite of being called a liar (or something)…..he said, "It`s gotten to the point that even if I say 'the sky is blue', people will doubt me !" (or words to that effect)

I said out loud, "YEEESSSS ! I`d look up !"

Put me down for TWICE , Doug !

4. Rick on February 8th, 2011 5:07 pm

One hour before the game was not the right time for such an interview.

Aside from what Nanny’s husband and SPG said,the fact Obama kept his cool and spun his lies shows that the GOP will have a tough road in 2012.A mediocrity will NOT unseat the current mediocrity.

5. Thatone2012 on February 8th, 2011 10:48 pm

Silly me I thought he meant he was Left a Disaster by the Disastrous President before him. But what rethug would admit to that?

6. Thatone2012 on February 8th, 2011 10:49 pm

Did you say Nanny? or nancy? Not that ole rag?

7. Thatone2012 on February 8th, 2011 10:52 pm

Why wouldn't there be a 2nd 2 years? Do you know something you want to share with the rest of us?

"the one George Soros bought"

Did you mind when Daddy Bush bought the last Presidency (1st term)?
    Or when the Supreme Court selected the 2nd term?

Now…when 53% of the country ACTUALLY VOTED! Now you have a problem?
    You have a problem!

8. Thatone2012 on February 8th, 2011 10:53 pm

Boy that O'Reilly. Outwitted outclassed out to lunch!

9. OK_Loyalist on February 8th, 2011 11:08 pm

Doubt since ACORN got nailed, you bigots will be able to dig up those votes again.

10. OK_Loyalist on February 8th, 2011 11:19 pm

Nick, you're being out trolled

11. OK_Loyalist on February 8th, 2011 11:32 pm

With all of you kindnesses, maybe you would like to do an alter call?

12. Doug on February 9th, 2011 12:19 am

Nick's gonna be pissed when he comes back and finds somebody else workin' his corner.

13. SignPainterGuy on February 9th, 2011 12:43 am

Ha, haaah ! Nick may drop in for a "poop and scoot" and forget to poop !

14. SignPainterGuy on February 9th, 2011 12:47 am

What I find funniest about you leftist-marxist-trolls is, at this point, there`s almost nothing you can do that doesn`t prove Glenn and Rush absolutely correct !!

Aaaah, ha, ha, ha, haaaah !!

15. OK_Loyalist on February 9th, 2011 2:15 am

Ouch !!! LOL

16. Marshall_Will on February 9th, 2011 12:40 pm

Well… 'actually'.., when we're discussing perhaps GWB ( as we seldom if ever DO here! ) then your comments might hold some water?

As is; just more Leftist circa 2008 failed Bait & Switch distraction tactics. I'm sorry, was Bill O interviewing Bush? ( Talk about out to lunch? ) For all your fondest desires… No! P' BO will -not- be able to run against GWB again in 2012.

Nice try though.

17. SignPainterGuy on February 9th, 2011 3:16 pm

Knee slapping thank you`s !

P`BO wont be allowed on the ballot in AZ and a few other states anyway after they pass their new "proof of eligibility" legislation !