Courtesy of Diversity Lane by way of Moonbattery:

Comments

10 Responses to “Janet Napolitano’s ‘Psycho’”

1. Marshall_Will on February 10th, 2011 4:24 pm

Uh… I've never actually seen the movie or read the book.., how does it end?

Does Janet Lee's character just take a refreshing shower, get a good night's sleep and go on her merry way? Does Norman's mother simply go about minding her own knitting? And what of Norman's keen interest in 'taxidermy'?

LOL, yeah Robert Bloch was one of my favorite authors as a kid, check out "That Hellbound Train" if you get bored. One of the greats.

2. Doug on February 10th, 2011 4:26 pm

I think the most believable scene is that J-Nap managed to slip into the shower with her.

3. Marshall_Will on February 10th, 2011 4:41 pm

LOL!

That must have taken some powerful restraint on the part of DiversityLane to keep from p'shopping J-Nap's eyes considerably 'lower' ( but that wouldn't have served their perma-clueless 'theme' now would it!

Just brilliant, thanks for making our day.

4. SignPainterGuy on February 10th, 2011 9:00 pm

Four pics of Nappy Janitalia in one post, that`s just plain brutal Doug !

I`m reminded of your warning a couple days ago at MM`s place, "What has been seen cannot be un-seen !" Heh !

5. Nanny on February 10th, 2011 9:11 pm

It's the hair patch that creeps me out!!! What absolutely frightens me to tears is the incompetence of this twit at the helm of Homeland Security and the outright crap that comes out of her pie hole!!! That is way more frightening than the movie!!!

6. SignPainterGuy on February 10th, 2011 9:25 pm

We knew the movie was "just a movie" ! The hair patch bugs me too….

The pics play on "the real" because Nappy Jan is always where she shouldn`t be doing everything she shouldn`t and never where she`s needed and never doing what her job calls for ! Disgusting and far more frightening than the movie !

7. Marshall_Will on February 10th, 2011 9:31 pm

"is always where she shouldn't be doing everything she shouldn't and never where she's needed"

…? I can'ts say it no bettah' 'den dat!

Seriously, that should be used to replace Doug's "Nat'l Security" ( adjacent left ) Sez it all for me?

8. SignPainterGuy on February 10th, 2011 9:38 pm

It was those four brutal pics in a single post that inspired me !!

9. SignPainterGuy on February 11th, 2011 2:33 pm

Continuing my "J-Nap is never where she should be, never does what she should " theme, a little re-captioning seems like fun !

upper left: J-nap mistakes Janet Lee`s car for taxi – jumps in backseat yelling, "Get me to the train station quick; Ron Jr has backstage passes to Broadway`s "Spiderman" !

upper right: J-Nap to Janet Lee, "Steven Wright was right, people who shower alone have dirty backs – we can`t have that, can we ?"

lower left: Norman has accidentally walked in on J-Nap in bathroom; while she pleads for him to "Come on in, it`s OK!", he stifles the urge to hurl and realizes, "I`ll NEVER un-see that ! EYE BLEACH !! "

lower right: As J-Nap peddles away on her "green" bicycle, Norman screams, "I told you not to go upstairs, now you woke up Mother ! Just GO AWAY, STAY AWAY AND DON`T YOU EVER COME BACK !!"

10. Tweets that mention Janet Napolitano’s ‘Psycho’ : The Powers That Be -- Topsy.com on February 13th, 2011 4:01 am

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by America's Mexican, Doug Powers. Doug Powers said: Janet Napolitano’s ‘Psycho’ http://tinyurl.com/4atyr5s [...]