Remember the airline pilot who got in a mess of trouble not long ago for exposing airline insecurity secrets? Here’s a potential sequel.

If what he says is true or just a load of Pelosi (most likely the former), either way, this guy’s probably going to end up scrubbing barnacles off the hulls of Coast Guard ships for a living — if he’s lucky:

A port official has admitted that a ‘weapon of mass effect’ has been found by ‘partner agencies’ in the U.S., raising major questions over a possible government cover-up.

The disturbing revelation came in an interview with San Diego’s assistant port director screened by a television channel in the city.

The Customs and Border Protection Department tried to dampen speculation over his remarks, but doubts remained over whether he had inadvertently revealed a dirty bomb plot to attack the U.S. mainland.

Here’s the interview in question:

I have a feeling we’ve just met the new director of the port in Antarctica.

I’d be surprised if there aren’t continual attempts to get mass destruction materials into the US or to assemble them here. Nobody thinks J-Nap is basing her “we’re under the greatest threat of attack since 9/11″ talk only on what her Magic 8-Ball tells her, do they? … Do they?? Nevermind.

Comments

16 Responses to “US Port Official Opens Mouth, Government to Quickly Close It”

1. Soul on February 14th, 2011 4:36 pm

Well, I'll mention this with caution, as you have probably heard me say that my tennis buddy works in food safety for a large agriculture firm. He frequently flys to DC for briefings. He can't and doesn't talk much about what he does, but did mention yesterday, excitedly I might add, about being given a project concerning radiation exposure to food. As you say, not surprising considering todays world.

2. Marshall_Will on February 14th, 2011 4:37 pm

Not to in any way diminish the impacts one of these d-bombs could have, but truthfully? After the impacts from the last Lame-Duck Session, I'm not sure how much trembling I can muster?

With the untold far/over-reaching impacts from START, Repeal of DADT and damn near passing of the DREAM Act.., just how bent out of shape are we supposed to get here?

I pray one of these isn't allowed to slip thru ( and true… ) I don't live anywhere's near a port town but the truth is, a "weapon of mass effect" is still by and large -local- in nature. I don't believe even a flurry of d-bombs could have the adverse impact ( long term ) that Doh' Care/Deficit May Care has. IMHO.

3. Clu Seatoe on February 14th, 2011 5:09 pm

Even the Napster can’t prevent the truth from coming out. She would lie about the sun rising in the east if she thought it would give her an advantage. Witness Gore or the scorpion on the back of the frog, it’s what I do.

4. Clu Seatoe on February 14th, 2011 7:30 pm

“Weapons of mass affect”?

What the hell does that mean?

An islamophile with a phone threat, or just a phone is weapon of mass affect! A dye pack in a stolen bag of cash is a weapon of mass affect! A paper clip in the fuse box behind the laundry room door is a weapon of mass affect! A car left running in the garage…. Mao Tse Bama in the position of POTUS is a weapon of mass affect.

This idiot’s regime is dumbing the definition of everything down to make them look like they’re doing a better job than they really are.

These people have got to go!!

5. Marshall_Will on February 14th, 2011 8:33 pm

Clu,

Well exactly. What are we expected to do? Does the Administraion want to play the game of "trading 'lives' in exchange for Laws 'not' enacted"? Is that what this is about?

Ok, Dirty Bomb set off in Times Square for… Repealing O'Care! ( Would you do it? ) No? Ok, how about Toledo? Tucson? Tucumcari?

Personally, I don't think it's all that far fetched. ( Isn't that the game they've been playing w/ the Economy? ) Their Who's holding who hostage proposals? Yeah, great way to run a country. Like some crooked Chicago Precinct.

6. SignPainterGuy on February 14th, 2011 8:36 pm

Preach it, brother !! ;-)

7. Marshall_Will on February 14th, 2011 9:37 pm

SPG,

Then Michael Meved ( whom I respect greatly ) rattles off this little beaut!

Ok, so P' BO isn't all that bad a guy and he really doesn't have some kind of secret agenda and he, Sean Hannity, I and the Cambridge Popo can all sit down and have a beer..?

8. SignPainterGuy on February 14th, 2011 11:25 pm

So, if I have this shucked down to the cob, Michael Medved basically believes that we should NOT think of Obama as our enemy who willfully seeks the distruction of the greatest country the world has ever known because no prez. before him has been ! In spite of the evidence that he is and does !

Sorry, I`m going with the evidence, not tradition on this one.

9. Marshall_Will on February 15th, 2011 12:43 pm

"evidence, not tradition"

( And… it would've taken [3] paragraphs to accomplish same! )

In reading George Friedman "The Next 100 Years" he really poo-poohs the whole Caliphate Scenario and doesn't really seem to grasp the stalemate of "arabs fighting arabs = we win" is long gone.

This is a tad more than a blip on the radar screen and P' Bo & Co. arrive like the Keystone Cops ( w/ more gasoline ) Besides, I've never extended a generousity to Liberals that couldn't be immediately countered w/ "See! All your paranoia was the product of brainwashing! There's never been anything to 'fear' ".

10. SignPainterGuy on February 15th, 2011 2:04 pm

I think it was Glenn Beck who mentioned "The Next 100 Years" last week (multi-tasking-listening w/ one eye) and I felt encouraged that Mr Friedman believes America will still be around………thought I might buy the book. Perhaps I`ll not waste my $.

This morning on Glenn`s radio show, a caller who is a student majoring in Homeland Security says the teachers and fellow students ARE on the ball and well aware….I found that more encouraging ! We can only hope ! J-Nap keeps us and the msm distracted looking at tea partiers and homegrown terrorists – I PRAY that someone there really is paying attention in the right places – it seems like they want to waste a lot of time, energy and $ where it isn`t needed !

Check out my re-captioning at the "Psycho" post from a few days ago !

11. Marshall_Will on February 15th, 2011 2:15 pm

"re-captioning"

LOL ( she 'does' kinda' look like she's on a bike in that last one, doesn't she? ) Or exerting one's self as much one can w/ linebacker build?

Yeah, of late I'm somewhat encouraged by the younger crowd too. As I've mentioned recently, I don't believe any 20-something is looking at a guy like me and saying "This is a guy I'd like to be 'just' like!"

So much of 'my' framework of knowledge simply doesn't EXIST any more! In ways guys like us are completely irrelevant to them anyway. I try not to take that rejection personal.

Yet at the SAME time.., they've seen for themselves how little Hope & Change has actually reached/impacted THEIR lives and… they're none too eager to jump in and endorse the Left either? They don't trust anyone at this point, and that's good. Our's and common sense's to win over.

12. SignPainterGuy on February 15th, 2011 2:48 pm

Our young skulls full of mush aren`t falling for just anything…….we have to exemplify the Christian-Conservative message in ways that encourage them to see for themselves !

It is a long, rocky row to hoe….I just hope there`s enough dirt in the ground !

13. Tweets that mention US Port Official Opens Mouth, Government to Quickly Close It : The Powers That Be -- Topsy.com on February 15th, 2011 2:49 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Mary M. and Mary M., Doug Powers. Doug Powers said: US Port Official Opens Mouth, Government to Quickly Close It http://tinyurl.com/4t9ap74 [...]

14. Marshall_Will on February 15th, 2011 4:06 pm

"aren't falling for just anything"

Now -you- preach it brother! Exactly, they've seen with their own eyes just how close they were to getting bounced out of college ( and seriously thinking about going down to talk to the Navy Reserve Recruiter? ) and they didn't like what they saw!

Their Unemployment has/will run out and there's no more extensions or pleading and STILL no jobs! When your sweeter than sweet GF -dumps- you after oh I don't know… 5 years for "being a loser".., you can either give up ( or GET MAD! )

15. SignPainterGuy on February 15th, 2011 4:22 pm

They see that they aren`t better off than before °0° !! (I love the mouse-eared Zero – thanks OK)

I think they`ll "get mad" alright ! That`s what this admin. wants – all the way to REVOLUSCIONE !! So the O`stration can declare whatever state of emergency they can and stop elections ! That is a real danger ! The youths are the ones protesting around the middle east and shown to be getting what they want (by the msm – of course it`s false) ……..the left hopes the youths will try it here !!

Watch for it !!

16. Marshall_Will on February 15th, 2011 4:32 pm

SPG,

Hey we need to show everyone how to do that! Just think of all the wasted keystrokes that could be saved! I just might drop my carpal tunnel 'claim' to get SSD?

Right, even if they're total airheads that play X-Box and toke all damn day.., they see what's coming/come. My nephew is a good kid ( and youngest player in our band at 'just' 21 ) but even for the math-challenged… this is becoming a no-brainer.

Poor kid is taking the EMT course at comm. coll. and bare….ly getting 15 hours a week delivering pizzas. He's a bass player ( but he's not 'that' slow? )

Stoking that into action will be the key. I don't think ( per MM's comments on Zilcho's 'address' this AM ) the Economy will give us any problems in that regard?