Gaddafi’s rambling, goofy address not long ago where he talked about hallucinogenic drugs and compared himself to Queen Elizabeth has left his staff concerned for his mental state. And that concern only grew after Gaddafi texted them this picture:

There are now rumors that Gaddafi has been shot, which I don’t understand, because White House spokesman Carney said earlier today that the uprisings in the Middle East have nothing to do with specific leaders or regimes. Given that, why would he be in any danger at all? (this Carney guy is going to be more Baghdad Bobbish than Robert Gibbs)

Speaking of Libya, I think we’ve seen the last of the White House letting Joe Biden run their Twitter account:

(h/t Pundit Press)

Comments

16 Responses to “Evidence that Gaddafi Has Lost His Marbles”

1. OK_Loyalist on February 24th, 2011 8:08 pm

What's Gaddafi’s doing in Nick's Tigger suit ? They share under-roos too ?

2. SignPainterGuy on February 24th, 2011 8:38 pm

Oh, yer slayin` me ! No mercy on the lad !

3. SignPainterGuy on February 24th, 2011 8:50 pm

To start, Doug, that`s a much better "photo manipulation" than its original use ! (you said you don`t have Photoshop) I think Quadaphee has been mentally off balance for years ! (did I mispell his name – who knows ?)

I`m thinkin` this Poppin` Jay Carney has passed Bob (the best wh press sec. evah) Gibbs, left him in the shade and is now bearing down hard on the real Baghdad Bob for outlandish statements ! Watch him, he`ll be saying water ain`t wet before long !

4. Clu Seatoe on February 24th, 2011 9:02 pm

Gaddafi??

Oh! Oh, yeah.

At first glance I thought it was Charles Bronson and I was trying to guess the name of the movie.

5. Marshall_Will on February 24th, 2011 9:06 pm

"There are now rumors that Gaddafi has been shot"

Oh… 'been' shot.., I just assumed Doug meant he 'got' a shot'? Is it possible his incessant rambling is the product of an undiagnosed STD? Seriously, I don't know anyone that f'd up?

Now I'm not sure what's more embarrassing.., the NUT CASE David Wu or Quadaphee and Nick swapping under-roos?

6. SignPainterGuy on February 24th, 2011 9:43 pm

Has Biden been hangin` with der Schickmeister ? He must have been distracted when he misspelled Lybia !

7. Marshall_Will on February 24th, 2011 9:43 pm

Death Wish ( Tigger's Revenge! )?

8. OK_Loyalist on February 24th, 2011 11:06 pm

ROFLMAO

9. Doug on February 25th, 2011 12:21 am

I've been scanning the list of Charles Bronson movies and damn if I can't come up with an appropriate one for the occasion. I was focused on something involving "Telefon" but nothing came of it, but then I decided a Bronson flick about Gaddafi's all-chick security team might be better: The Skirty Dozen

Sorry… it's late…

10. Doug on February 25th, 2011 12:23 am

We know der Schlickmeister didn't write it, or it would have been "#Labia"

11. SignPainterGuy on February 25th, 2011 12:58 am

I like it !

12. SignPainterGuy on February 25th, 2011 1:02 am

I was trying to insinuate that without being too obvious or insulting our lovely lady friends here, but it didn`t come across ! I am a dinosaur afterall !

13. OK_Loyalist on February 25th, 2011 1:10 am

Someone had to say it!

14. Doug on February 25th, 2011 1:46 am

I figured that. It's okay to say though, I think our lovely lady friends here can handle it. Er… nevermind…

15. Nick on February 25th, 2011 5:24 pm

Oh, but I am the troll….

16. SignPainterGuy on February 25th, 2011 7:42 pm

>>>BREAKING NEWS <<<

Nick is finally right !! That`s once ! Way to go Nick !!