HW & Bubba’s National Institute on Civil Discourse is going to be full-up if all the people I keep recommending for an intervention and inpatient treatment program end up going there.

The latest example of the new tone comes from… you guessed it — Wisconsin.

WTMJ Radio:

Last Friday…. after the Assembly voted to engross the Budget Repair Bill, [Rep. Gordon] Hintz turned to a female colleague, Rep. Michelle Litjens and said: “You are F***king dead!”

These people are starting to make Sarah Palin’s “bullseye” election map look like a Sesame Street poster.

I don’t think it needs to be mentioned, but you’ll notice that the party affiliation of the above legislator who talks like Al Capone threatening Eliot Ness wasn’t listed. It’s become a redundant fact to mention.

Incidentally, Hintz was cited earlier in the month for violating a city sexual misconduct ordinance, but now he’s back to f**king taxpayers, which unfortunately is perfectly legal.

(h/t Gateway Pundit)

Comments

21 Responses to “The Civility Keeps on Comin’”

1. nannykins on February 28th, 2011 6:53 pm

I am completey disgusted with the media on this issue. They are completely in the tank for the unions, libs, socialists, communists – all the pukes of the world. I hope some how or another this comes backs and bites them in arse. But not holding my breath.

Doug – see where you did an open thread – I was gone up north to camp – no computers so I didn't comment or post anything. Just a few cocktails and visiting friends was the weekend entertainment. Thanks though for the shout out.

2. Joe Redfield on February 28th, 2011 9:07 pm

Party affiliation need not be mentioned, as Rep. Hintz' originality and wit indelibly mark him as a Progressive.

3. SignPainterGuy on February 28th, 2011 10:01 pm

Kinda like the "No turn on red" signs, if there isn`t a sign, you can pretty well assume that it is legal to turn right on red, after stop, when clear !

In this case, if there is no "party identifier" by the name of an offender, it`s safe to assume the person is a democrat !

Better`n a secret spy decoder ring !

4. Mike S. on February 28th, 2011 11:45 pm

Hmmm…making verbal threats of bodily harm. Isn't that an arrestable offense, even for a scumbag politician…or maybe I should say ESPECIALLY for a scumbag politician? I know, I know, "scumbag politician" is redundant in this (and most other) case(s).

5. OK_Loyalist on March 1st, 2011 1:33 am

Like I posted over at MM they (unions/leftists/parasites) won't pull any of their BS here in OK. We have a 6ft rule here. You threaten anyone within 6 foot of you and you can be shot. An open carry law will be passed and signed this year as well :)

Next !

6. SignPainterGuy on March 1st, 2011 2:22 am

We`ve had "open carry" for as long as I can remember, though there have been renewed "official discussions" on it thru the years !

One of my town`s "characters" (we called him Rabbit – referred to himself as "Outlaw Man") used to ride his horse over to the local drive-in restaurant, throw a leg over the saddle to cradle the serving tray and eat his meal in the saddle while folks quietly made fun of him. He sported twin, white pearl handled nickel plated six-shooters and a Winchester .30-30 in a saddle scabbard . No one really complained and he never got in trouble, though I witnessed a town cop looking all three guns over one day.
    He advanced to a moped scooter later on when he took a job in SF of the east coast 15 mi. away ! That town made him leave his guns at home ! Imagine that !

7. OK_Loyalist on March 1st, 2011 2:39 am

Thanks for sharing

8. SignPainterGuy on March 1st, 2011 3:03 am

Sometimes, I JUST can`t HELP myself ! It`s a really small town ! :)

9. OK_Loyalist on March 1st, 2011 3:11 am

I liked it…

10. Nick on March 1st, 2011 2:17 pm

In PA we don't have open carry laws, largely because we are comfortable with our respective penis sizes.

If it makes you feel more like a man to carry a gun, by all means, endanger your fellow Americans at your convenience.

There is no bigger coward in America than a teabagger.

11. SignPainterGuy on March 1st, 2011 3:36 pm

And there`s no more dangerous individual in America than a public, self-fondling communist like Nick !

12. SignPainterGuy on March 1st, 2011 4:16 pm

Good for you nannykins, camping is great fun and one of the best battery chargers I know of ! We camped in scouts in all seasons and weather. Good times !

Welcome home !

13. nannykins on March 1st, 2011 4:46 pm

SPG – it will be a cold day in hell that you will catch me camping – sorry!!! We were at a hunting camp!!! And recharge our batteries – we did. Got away from work, hubby, kids, grandkids, computers, internet, tv and radio!!!

We ate, drank, gossiped, enjoyed a blazing fire in the fireplace, light snowfall and didn't have to fight with the animals when it came time to use the rest room. Us ladies HAVE to have the porcelin loo!!!

14. Nick on March 1st, 2011 7:36 pm

You, signpainterguy. That was an easy one.

You made up an imaginary scenario to defend your feelings of penile inferiority. Are you completely disfunctional in that area, or just tiny?

How many armed robbers have you thwarted with your might weapon?

15. SignPainterGuy on March 1st, 2011 8:28 pm

Okay, I`ll buy that ! So it really was "good times" !

I can imagine meal time was a great experience !

16. SignPainterGuy on March 1st, 2011 8:35 pm

You seem obsessed with my man package ! Are you gay or is that the only brain container you can think with ? I suspect YES to both !

Check out the "home invasion" and "car jacking" rates in PA and NC ! There`s a reason yours are higher !

17. Nanny on March 1st, 2011 9:42 pm

Nothing wrong with really small towns! I was born and raised in one and hope to retire back to a really small town, up on the lake, where being neighborly – really means being neighborly.

18. Nanny on March 1st, 2011 9:47 pm

No, Nick, liberals like you are the cowards. And what is with the penis comparisons? Did you just discover yours and feel you have to comment on it? Goodness you surely do show your age with your "little man" comments.

19. Nanny on March 1st, 2011 9:57 pm

The meals were the best part! Home made pork egg rolls, home made soups, Plath's smoked bacon, french toast with home made bread, pan fried fresh lake perch, home made pickles, home canned salsa, nacho dip, home made chip dip, home made jam, goodness – I am getting hungry again! Great bunch of 8 gals and all good cooks – so it was a fun weekend! And we saw the cougar 3 times over the weekend that has been roaming the property. Awesome sight.

20. SignPainterGuy on March 1st, 2011 10:11 pm

WOW, I knew it ! I`m beyond jealous ! And hungry !

I finally spotted the grey fox the neighbors have been seeing that apparently lives two lots away from me (in town). What a tail !

We hear about cougar, panther (painter), mtn. lion sightings occasionally here, but someone (expert) always poo poos the stories ! (rolls eyes)

21. SignPainterGuy on March 2nd, 2011 1:09 am

I said you made me hungry so I went to see the Colonel (KFC). I ordered my meal with no drink to go, and as I was leaving, the kid hollered, "Hey, would you like a small senior drink, free ?" Caught me completely off guard ! I told him,"No." but was thinking,"Watch it, pimple face !"

I thought my white beard was "distinguished looking" ! Perhaps it`s "extinguished" ?! ;-)