If the Rule of Law is not important now…then when?

Nobody’s Opinion: A government of Law and not of men….John Adams

Nobody believes in the rule of law. Our founders knew it was important for our President to be a citizen. It’s a no brainer. And this coming election, it’s going to be a big problem with Obama.

The media is going to completely ignore it, or try not report it. CNN will not even mention it, Fox will act like it’s not even worth their time, but we nobodies must insist on the discussion.

Some states are already on it, thank goodness. Without law, we have tyranny. It’s that simple. And Obama not only has not provided a reliable certificate of birth, he won’t even release any other of his records.

The fact that he even got into the race tells you how broken our government is. We have to keep him for obvious reasons till the election, but he shouldn’t even be allowed to run again. Not if we go by the “rule of law.” If we were a country ruled by law, not men, he would be prosecuted for fraud.

There is no background check for our politicans, and that’s an outrage. No drug tests, no intelligence tests, no psychological tests: it’s a disgrace.

I won’t go into analysis here on the birther problem, except to say that 58% of us are astonished that Bill O’Reilly, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, Mike Huckabee, and Chris Matthews (Notice how these conservatives are in complete agreement with the pumpkin head, Chris Tinkle?) either have lost all common sense or are protecting something. Bring up Obama’s birth certificate and they all act like Palin’s mamma grizzly bears. They resort to acting like the liberals they interview all the time. They resort to name calling anyone who dare ask a simple question.

Ann Coulter called us (Nobody is a birther– can’t help myself) a bunch of cranks. Bill O’Reilly calls us just plain nuts. And Glenn Beck—he’s the worst of all. To him, asking the question, “Where’s the birth certificate?” is an act of treason. Yes, Glenn Beck, who touts the founders every chance he gets on his show, is seething in his satire against the “birthers.”

Nobody wishes James Madison could be downloaded and put on your show Glenn, because he would tell you just how important it is that no foreigner become the head of our country. They could destroy the country, and our Constitution. Barak Hussein Obama, a man who is ashamed of this country, and lies at every chance, is doing just that.

But…something tells me you already know that.

The birthers aren’t gong “ballistic” or calling Ann Coulter, or Glenn Beck names back. So, why are these FOX NEWS people losing their pantyhose? Lou Dobbs has it right…Just show it Obama.

He can’t. In fact, Obama has personally spent millions trying NOT to.

Joseph Farah, the editor of WorldNetDaily, along with his researchers and writers, has done the best research in the business on this subject, and it would take too long for me to blog all the facts, but WorldNet Daily, has them in spades.

Rush Limbaugh is on our side— that’s good:  “Barack Obama has yet to prove he’s a citizen. All he’d have to do is show a birth certificate.”

So why? Why are the biggest conservative FOX pundits, usually a bastion of common sense, going completely wacko on this subject?

Business does not do well in chaos. They need stability. This nobody believes they think they are protecting the Office of the Presidency, and maybe even keeping the country from exploding. If they admitted that Obama is a fake, they are afraid of the problems and outrage it would cause. Glenn Beck’s job, if it has been nothing else every single day…has been to keep us all from rioting. They do not want chaos…plain and simple.

But—to treat the citizens of the United States like simple children, who would riot if they knew the truth, is an insult in itself.

Bill O’Reilly thinks that the Office of the Presidency is some kind of golden throne, to be protected at all cost. Bill, has the last President’s past advisor on his show regularly. The King’s advisors…media and government in bed, affecting and telling us all what to do. Not good. We fought a revolution to stop just that kind of tyranny.

So, lighten up Bill. Give us a break, Beck. Go comb your hair, Ann. Have a little bit more faith in the American people, as Rush does, or…we will start thinking you guys are just puppets of a one party, ping-pong system of elites. If you keep protecting Obama, ignoring the rule of law, and he is voted in for a second term, you might find yourself replaced by Al-Jezeera, who according to Hillary Clinton, reports the REAL news which will be:
Fox News reporters are all nuts.
****
Joyanna Adams sitting in for Doug Powers…one more day! (joyannaadams.wordpress.com

Comments

30 Responses to “Joyanna Adams here: Doug Powers on his way!”

1. VaGal on March 7th, 2011 3:48 am

Thank you so much!! This has angered me for a long time. Beck is the biggest disappointment to me for the very reason you gave. For him to call me names for simply asking that a Constitutional requirement of eligibility be proven is insulting. I, too, am glad that Rush has at least addressed the issue. Let's hope more states establish proof of eligibility requirements for elections.

2. SignPainterGuy on March 7th, 2011 5:21 am

Great post Joyanna, one of your very best ! Great t-shirt ! But tell me, you don`t think that birth certificate is "OFFISHAL" ? Shirley U. Jest !?

Right now, as it is, Rush is the only one you mentioned who is truly independent. He owns his own network ! He isn`t going to fire himself for saying something controversial. As for the others, they have to watch their p`s and q`s a bit, at least from the violence aspect – they all get death threats that must be taken seriously ! That`s just one aspect. Michelle Malkin won`t touch the birther subject either and she`s in the most independent position of them all, except Rush ! I don`t know why, but they won`t touch it ! I believe they all believe he is inelligible, except Billy O. He`s lost, and I don`t care ! I`m deeply disappointed in them all, but I don`t blame them for keeping their mouths shut on the issue to protect themselves and their families ! Even the single Miss Coulter !

I don`t understand it either. There`s more than enough documentation to at least cause suspicion, even if it doesn`t convince you, it should make you curious ! Article 2, section 1 of the Constitution states, "A candidate for president must be born to parents (plural) who are citizens." No one argues that his Dad was not Kenyan and a British subject – he was NEVER an American citizen !!!!!!! That single piece of evidence makes Barry Soetoro, aka: Barack Hussein Obama inelligible to be President of the USA !!!!!!

The next time you`re at MM`s place, look for ITooktheRedPill, click on his name, and check out the birther info he has assembled – amazing ! He poses a compelling argument !

3. VaGal on March 7th, 2011 1:00 pm

SPG: I, too, understand that they must tread softly at times, but that is still no excuse for calling people names. That is how the left handles their opposition. Surely they can avoid the topic without insulting a large number of their listeners in the process.

4. Doug on March 7th, 2011 1:43 pm

Heading to the airport in a couple of hours… back on here tomorrow. Or maybe not considering the great job Joyanna's doing!

5. SignPainterGuy on March 7th, 2011 2:14 pm

Scramble everybody, clean the place up , QUICK ! The boss is coming back !

Er, uh, everything is fine here Doug !

6. SignPainterGuy on March 7th, 2011 2:25 pm

I`m feelin` it too, VaGal….There is more than enough demonstrable evidence that is totally undisrefutable. It makes no sense to ignore it and only exacerbates the problem and serves only to alienate us to call us names. We expect it from the lefties but when our own people do it, it leaves us feeling a bit deflated ! To put it mildly….

And may I say welcome to Doug`s place !

7. Marshall_Will on March 7th, 2011 2:31 pm

"Michelle Malkin won`t touch the birther subject either and she`s in the most independent position of them all"

Well, agreed, but like MM ( I've reached an age where I've learned to "pick my fights" ) Given she and Doug operate on approx. 4 hrs. of 'sleep' a night ( and being PARENTS besides! ) I'm more generous than most?

I try not to be an expert on 'all' things myself. Ahem, that aside.., I don't believe for a MOMENT there isn't sufficient evidence ( or in this case a lack 'thereof' ) to merit further and objective investigation!

This is hardly a matter of say an amateur athelete being stripped of their otherwise rightly-earned place in history based on mere 'technicality'. To wit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Thorpe. We're talking about the POTUS here people? Great job filling in Joyanna! Good to be back.

8. SignPainterGuy on March 7th, 2011 3:07 pm

Welcome back M_W, hope all went well for you .

You missed the hacking fun at MM`s place yesterday ! Everyone`s AV software worked well and WordPress`s techies kicked butt and cleared up the mess quickly !

Joyanna is doing a great job, keeping the children occupied and out of trouble ! She can babysit anytime as far as I`m concerned !

On the birther thing, it`s my guess that Glenn and Michelle, even though they are choosing not to be vocal, they are amassing the relevant data for the proper time !

9. Marshall_Will on March 7th, 2011 3:34 pm

SPG,

In getting caught up ( voice mail OTA ) I stopped by Michelle's place only to learn of that and her cousin's disappearance. Very upsetting. I know I can speak for others when I say our prayers go out to her from the PTB crowd as well.

More Kill The Messenger hacking we endured for years at the Housing Bubble Blog. If you don't like the message ( try and shut down the SITE! ) This speaks VOLUMES as to the inappropriate skullduggery from the Left.

Here Michelle is furiously attempting to use the website to reach out to someone.., ANYONE that might be able to help her locate her cousin and… we get this JUVENILE act from them! Given their 24/7 relentless agenda, there's never a bad time to throw a monkey wrench in a conservative's machine?

Well yes.., yes there 'is'. Keep praying guys!

10. Rick on March 7th, 2011 4:04 pm

Joyanna-

Great pics and coverage of the “conception deception”.Your ‘Doug’ headlines remind me of the old ‘only 73 miles to SEE ROCK CITY’ highway signs.Thanks!

11. SignPainterGuy on March 7th, 2011 4:09 pm

The attack occurred yesterday during the Sunday Open Thread before MM`s plea for help, but you`re right, the left has no scruples !

People are telling all kinds of stories of odd happenings during the attack (in today`s open thread). My system alerted me of the attack, but nothing weird otherwise ! Ultra cool for me; I`m no computer whiz !

Well, one thing DID happen. I did a system check looking for possible needed driver software updates. It showed my battery 100% charged, but in poor condition (in red). I went to HP and saw 3 replacement bats., all "out of stock" ! Oh, swell ! After looking at other driver software downloads, I cleared all the tabs and found the battery display…….in green and showing it "in good condition" ! Wheeew ! Strange…..what a relief……..I don`t need to spend $140. + !!

12. SignPainterGuy on March 7th, 2011 4:14 pm

I once met a sign painter who did many of those signs all over the Southeast. Interesting stories !

Love the "conception deception" . Good head on your shoulders….don`t let anyone tell you different ! ;-)

13. Marshall_Will on March 7th, 2011 4:49 pm

SPG,

I can't speak to the sequence of events, but what -about- the Left 'does' add up to anything more than malicious mischief? Just as there's no "good time" for a site hacking ( nor is there one for what may well be an abduction of some sort? )

Where I go next, I'd like to be -extremely careful- but this wouldn't be the first attempt to derail MM. I 'believe' she's had her personal RESIDENCE divulged in the past.., had to take her children out of school AND… now 'this'?

Again I'd like to exercise *extreme caution* here and -continue- to pray for her cousin's safe return! Call it my suspicious nature to never rule out just how low someone might stoop? Mrs. Will and I have daughters that age so please pardon my parental paranoia. TIA.

14. backwoods on March 7th, 2011 5:16 pm

Ditto on the fine job Joyanna has done in Doug's absence. I don't know what our babysitter looks like but she sounds pretty!

15. SignPainterGuy on March 7th, 2011 5:25 pm

Click on her name in the Blogroll, left column, and see for yourself. I have been a daily reader for a while now !

16. backwoods on March 7th, 2011 5:34 pm

The sound of her typing is not deceiving.

17. Clu Seatoe on March 7th, 2011 5:48 pm

M W:
    It sounds like what you’re saying is you are not ready to commit because your belief system is not firmed up by evidence. Only our creator can know all things. You might start by knowing (reading) the Constitution and comparing it to Mao’s reactions in relation to it. i.e. His deliberate and willful non-compliance and his stubborn refusal.

One does not need to know ‘all’ things to form an opinion, just the pertinent issues to the case. In such cases as this we must defer to those who have done the research, know the law and the history, and bring the cause of action.

And if and when necessary a course can be reversed if proven otherwise.
    ======================================

Re: Fox and folks.
    In the beginning of the whole Maoist historical episode America was subjected to the onslaught of how everyone who disagreed with him was racist. While Fox continually rejected the idea on the air, it seemed that in reality they actually to it very much to hart and policy regarding this subject and others which we may not know until the subject gets broached.

Because of that we can see how ridiculous Huckabee’s comment is that the media can be trusted to handle the vetting of political candidates.

18. Marshall_Will on March 7th, 2011 6:35 pm

Clu,

In my particular case ( I'm the Oregon TP lead fund raiser ) it serves me to be extra cautious on this topic. Especially considering we are all just raaacists seeking any loose thread we can tug on to invalidate The One's coronation.

Another aspect is; considering how thoroughly incompetent he has proven as a leader.., ( do we 'really' need to -prove- anything? ) I mean if a basketball player is 0-for-50 at the free-throw line ( is the fact he FORGED his "diploma" even germane? )

What about this guy 'isn't' phony? As one of MM's posters noted ( he's got 5 'known' variations of his name fer' chrissakes! ) But to be perfectly honest, we have so many Lib/PEU-issues right here in OR, I feel forced to put out the fires closest me first! We have so many Voter-fraud/reg. problems that ALONE is the reason we continually get our butt kicked here. Basic Navy damage control ( stop the flooding first! )

19. SignPainterGuy on March 7th, 2011 8:43 pm

"The sound of her typing is not deceiving."

Our old post office is marble and granite so it produces this remarkable echoing. I used to love to go in when no one was there and whistle real loud. The box doors made a distinctive noise – they recorded it and would play it during off-hours to make people think someone was in the back and thus not un-occupied !

20. backwoods on March 7th, 2011 9:04 pm

A preacher introduced a guest speaker at his church one day. He then turned to the speaker and said, "Be sure to speak in a loud, clear voice. The agnostics in here are terrible."

21. SignPainterGuy on March 7th, 2011 9:22 pm

Well, on the up side, my screen is really clean now ! ;-)

22. joyannaadams on March 7th, 2011 9:28 pm

Thanks to EVERYBODY for making this nobody feel like somebody! And as 'your' babysitter, I've learned a lot from all you kids…in fact, it's hard keeping up with such great insights.

As for Michelle, I'm praying…hard. Let's hope for the best.

23. Marshall_Will on March 7th, 2011 9:42 pm

joyanna,

I was out of town but you made getting caught up oh so much fun! Many thanks.

How anyone can read all the posts and prayers in support of Michelle and not be moved is beyond me. Folks, 'this' is the brand of loyalty a TRUE leader inspires amongst their followers.

24. VaGal on March 7th, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks. I usually lurk, but this post called out to me. I am glad to know there are those who feel the same way about this issue. I make no assumptions, but would like to have answers.

25. VaGal on March 7th, 2011 9:53 pm

I also wanted to add my 2 cents and thank Joyanna for her contributions. And my prayers go out to Michelle, as well. I hope her cousin is found safe and sound.

26. Sam Deakins on March 8th, 2011 9:05 am

Unfortunately I do believe there would be riots if Obamao were exposed as the fraud he is. The rioters would not be the "birthers" or conservatives but, the leftists, progressives, socialists, communists and Obamao core constiuency groups. They would riot in most major cities decrying "whitey" taking down another "black" man. We are seeing a similar situation play in Madison, WI currently.

27. SignPainterGuy on March 8th, 2011 1:15 pm

Cain/West time !

28. USMCSGT on March 8th, 2011 1:33 pm

If that's what it is going to take to remove this clown from the WH, then bring it on.

29. William James on March 9th, 2011 12:29 am

I truly fear my government.

30. SignPainterGuy on March 9th, 2011 3:44 pm