Conservative blogger extraordinaire Jammie Wearing Fool calls it the “irony of the day,” and that’s saying the least.

Today, President Obama delivered an anti-bullying message — all while the unions he backs in the Wisconsin fight use intimidation tactics, death threats and physical violence to try to get what they want.

Another bit of irony: The president who today delivered an anti-bullying lecture is the same guy who once told his supporters they need to “get in the face” of anyone who disagrees with them.

All things being equal, I’d rather have my kids take dietary advice from Michael Moore than learn about how not to be a bully from Barack Obama.

Comments

14 Responses to “Obama Delivers Anti-Bullying Lecture While Unions He Supports Threaten to Bust Heads in Wisconsin”

1. nannykins on March 10th, 2011 7:22 pm

I was listening to Rush repeat what BO had to say about bullying and I'm thinking WTF? He does exactly the opposite when speaking about tea parties, republicans and conservatives who oppose his views. And he has thrown financial support behind the protesters in WI via his OFA community organizing group. Give me a fuggin break – he cares about bullying about as much as a dog cares about where he craps!

2. SignPainterGuy on March 10th, 2011 7:30 pm

Dang nannykins, such visuals ! ;-)

The ironies are thick as pea soup !

3. Marshall_Will on March 10th, 2011 8:24 pm

"tea parties, republicans and conservatives"

Hey, whatever it takes to keep Bully O' preoccupied. 4th Party anyone? Splinter/moderate/spin-off from the Tea Party. After all, fair is fair. As Tea Partiers, Conservatives and Republicans we only have about 3,800 Dim spin-off unions, non-compliant agencies and 'organizations' to contend with?

Is that security guy giving the kid w/ the Mowhawk a t!tty twister? Damn, no wonder the kid looks in pain!

4. SignPainterGuy on March 10th, 2011 8:46 pm

The kid looks like he could get even with Mr Peace Team by giving him a porcupine stab. I`m thinking of the Axe commercial where the kid dives into the ocean and then shakes the fish off his head !

5. Nanny on March 10th, 2011 9:09 pm

Ok TPTB team – everyone come up a BO pro bullying quote!!!

The police acted stupidly when arresting my friend (the professor who hates white people but wants them to pay reparations to "my people" or something like that).

6. Nanny on March 10th, 2011 9:30 pm

So let's see how much coverage this "peaceful" protest gets on the MSM. Also, I have noted for the MSM this group of "peaceful" protesters doesn't seem to include anyone of color – are these union goons RAAAAACCCCCIIIIISSSSTTT????? 5,4,3 …. yeah kinda figured mums the word for the MSM.

7. OK_Loyalist on March 10th, 2011 9:35 pm

I heard this a.m. on radio show, it was staffers of Democrats that opened the windows to let the protesters in. All damage incurred need to be charged to the staffers and their Senator.

8. SignPainterGuy on March 10th, 2011 9:55 pm

Ditto !

9. SignPainterGuy on March 10th, 2011 10:00 pm

Obully : "I want you to get in their faces" and "When they bring a knife, you bring a gun !"

Is that what you mean ? Try as I may, I can`t make it sound funny !

10. SignPainterGuy on March 10th, 2011 11:46 pm

Barry "I was bullied" Obama held a conference on bullying today, but said nothing, did nothing about Quaddaphee slaughtering his own people !

11. joyannaadams on March 11th, 2011 12:09 am

Hey, I liked the drummers…it was starting to turn into Woodstock, all they need is the mud.

12. Ken in Texas on March 11th, 2011 1:48 am

Hey, I was bullied. Once. Fourth grade. Mom was a teacher in the same school I attended, which made me fair game for the class bully, Lee Kincaid. I answered his challenge, met him at 4 PM behind the school building AND BEAT THE DOG SNOT OUT OF HIM WITH A TREE LIMB I'D HIDDEN UNDER THE SEE-SAW!! My Daddy told me to do it. He always told me; "Hit first, hit hard, and if the bastard goes down, don't let him get up." If'n he don't go down, pick up somethin' heavy and hit him agin." End of bullying. God bless my old man and God Bless Texas!

13. SignPainterGuy on March 11th, 2011 2:08 am

I almost escaped bullying, 2 guys at different times, didn`t do all that much. They must have decided I wasn`t a satisfying target….

In later years, both of them came to me needing help………it was sweet reminding them of the "old days" ! Watching them squirm ……and apologize ! The toughest one became a friend, after I became much bigger than him !

14. OK_Loyalist on March 11th, 2011 2:12 am