Somewhere on the road in flyover country…

(h/t Maggie’s Farm)

Comments

20 Responses to “Bumper Sticker of the Day”

1. SignPainterGuy on March 14th, 2011 3:56 pm

Thanks a ton, Doug ! Finally, a bumper sticker I`d actually sport on my truck !

Considering the sentiment, the pic of Barry Soebamatoro sniffing the air above his head is perfect !

2. Clu Seatoe on March 14th, 2011 3:58 pm

I’ve never put a bumper sticker on any of my cars but maybe….

Beautiful!

3. Marshall_Will on March 14th, 2011 4:17 pm

"Does this ASS make my car look big?"

( Not at ALL! ) Lol, where do I get 'mine'? Actually, if FL/POTUS had anything to say… about it?

New 'Campaign' for all conservatives: We'll resume Recycling once O'Care is entirely De-funded and Repealed! Til' then, it ALL goes in the dumpster. Have A Nice Earth DAY!

4. swede on March 14th, 2011 4:56 pm

Oooo, that's gonna leave a mark. Literally when some loony lefty see's it. My friend's Lexus got keyed all the way down the side with a Bush/Cheeney sticker on it.

5. Nick on March 14th, 2011 6:41 pm

What is left of American dignity is quickly beings smothered out by the rigth wing. During the Bush years you cried at every protest, no matter how legitimate. now you know no depths, show no class, and have no respect for the office or your own country.

Nice job teabaggers. Way to kill your own country. Couldn't be done by a more ignorant group or racist imbeciles.

6. Warren on March 14th, 2011 6:41 pm

Was that bumper sticker seen on a Chevrolet Volt?

7. SignPainterGuy on March 14th, 2011 6:42 pm

Yep, happens all the time !

A loony lefty could park his Prius or Subaru Forrester covered in every lefty sticker imaginable at the RNC parking lot and it would only be laughed at, but WE are the violent ones !

CHILDREN !! BTW, who is this Barry Soebamatoro these children love so much ?!

8. SignPainterGuy on March 14th, 2011 6:45 pm

You haven`t paid attention to the dems in Wisconsin, have you ?

You are exactly backwards !

9. Warren on March 14th, 2011 7:14 pm

Spoken like a true liberal who, with his head buried in his a–, sees only what he wants to see.

10. Zilla on March 14th, 2011 8:15 pm

Hey, SPG, I've been missing you over at my place, so I came all the way over here to Doug's to stalk you properly.
    My hubs doesn't want bumper stickers on our cars (like our old rust rockets would look any worse LOL) but I think even he'd like one of these!

11. Nanny on March 14th, 2011 8:23 pm

One of my favs – seen on US 127 South heading home from the lake.

Jesus Saves! Obama Spends :(

12. Nanny on March 14th, 2011 8:26 pm

So liberals with death wishes against conservatives is OK in your book – hey Nick? Seen the NYT head line today? With a chalk outline of a dead person no less. You libs really must look in the mirror to see who is ruining this country.

13. SignPainterGuy on March 14th, 2011 8:46 pm

Just left your blog a little while ago, can`t get to comments of last two posts ! To do with the addition of your new "store" maybe ? Congrats and good luck with your dream !

I`ve been reading and clicking the "likes" like crazy, but distracted by MM`s family dilemma and the Japan tragedy to give a cogent comment ! Your`s are special ! It`s good to know I`m missed ! Sorry !

14. OK_Loyalist on March 14th, 2011 9:10 pm

Face it Nick, your party is going down quicker than you on teabagger!

15. Marshall_Will on March 14th, 2011 10:09 pm

Nanny,

( Ok, that's a keeper! ) lol

Just this passed Sunday our preacher talked about "letting GO ( and seeing where your Faith can 'take' you!?" ) Must say it was a refreshing perspective. Given what's taken place in Japan, MM's cousin… and so many other things that seem totally out of our control?

I'll simply say it's been trying just to visualize 'another' day let alone something truly positive? Maybe I should start setting my sights a little higher huh?

16. Zilla on March 14th, 2011 10:20 pm

I dunno if the store is messing you up, I added Google ads too, it slows the loading of the page down but dang it I need money! Stupid Obama wrecking up my country and making food so freaking expensive!
    I hope Michelle's cousin turns up safe and sound soon, that poor family!
    Praying for Japan too, but if anyone on earth can weather such a horrendous tragedy, it is the beautiful Japanese people.

17. SignPainterGuy on March 15th, 2011 12:23 am

Some have compared the disaster response in New Orleans to that of TX and MS, as well as N.O.,LA to Japan……..Rush today predicted that Japan will rebuild and be up and running before we get a new WTC building ! I`m with him !

18. swede on March 15th, 2011 2:14 am

"dignity is quickly beings"

So, who exactly are these "quickly beings" and what makes them so dignified? I asks meself? Then I answers, "Pseudo- intellectual, ignorant, racist, imbeciles who call normal people ignorant, racist imbeciles." And who can't spel to gud.

19. SignPainterGuy on March 15th, 2011 3:07 am

You should hang on to meself – he seems to have a good grasp of the issues !

I`m concerned about the "rigth wing" ! Is it a natural deformation ? Do birds with this "rigth" affliction fly in circles ? Or are they a special breed of "smothering" raptors that strike fear in the hearts weak minded socialists ?

Could I get a givermint grant to study this strange phenomenon if I call it art ?

20. SignPainterGuy on March 15th, 2011 1:12 pm

Without much info on that "smothered out by the rigth wing", I`m having to look at context…….Is the rigth wing a fire fighting tool ? An instrument of mass murder ? Could it be a deformity that causes afflicted birds fly in counter-clockwise circles ? Or is this an imaginary bird of prey ?

If I call it "art", maybe I could get a givermint grant to study this phenomenon !?