As it turns out, dopey actress Susan Sarandon has been buying pizza for the Madison protesters. At least now we know why Michael Moore was so quick to get to Wisconsin.

Here’s the obligatory “celebrity idiot has the audacity to call somebody else an idiot” clip of the day. It’s funny when a multi-millionaire limo-lib elitist suddenly tries to pretend to be just another put-upon proletariat who’s mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore:

Quite possibly my favorite Susan Sarandon moment of all time was when she voiced her support for Barack Obama for President early in 2008, and then she said, “I can’t wait to see what he stands for.”

That’s one genius switch with no available “on” position.

Comments

24 Responses to “Pots & Kettles: Susan Sarandon Calls Scott Walker an Idiot”

1. Joe Redfield on March 15th, 2011 9:05 pm

Having seen a projection today that Gov. Walker's actual budget proposal for next year(the recent brouhaha was just the opening act) calls for cutting 12,000 government jobs, I would bet that many of the 'protestors' still around will stay put and start lobbying for an extension of their unemployment benefits.

2. swede on March 15th, 2011 9:06 pm

It's important to know what washed up Hollywood icons think about political issues because…um…well, they know lots of stuff. N'stuff.

"I'm a union member too", says "Solidarity Suzy". Actors guild for the proletariate? Whatta dope.

3. SignPainterGuy on March 15th, 2011 9:36 pm

Best line: "That`s one genius switch with no available 'on' position" !

My takeaway from Sarandon`s empty head: She apparently liked Obamatoro because she knew nothing about him !

As I read somewhere recently, apparently being a blank slate made him the perfect lib candidate; unthinking libs could then assign any attribute they wished ! Thus becoming perfect in their minds ……. (mindless minds ?)

4. Marshall_Will on March 15th, 2011 10:07 pm

"Solidarity Suzy". Too funny!

What's incredible about this fluff of a gal is that she was Jessica Simpson -before- Jessica Simpson was Jessica Simpson! Now being the fair guy what I is.., she has to-her-credit managed to keep her "career" on life support longer than any of us imagined!

( Truthfully, she made almost NO noteworthy appearances between Rocky Horror and the late 80's! ) Then again, I had this road-tar stain on my '67 Mustang I just couldn't seem to get rid of either?

5. Marshall_Will on March 15th, 2011 10:16 pm

What Joe said. Look PEU members, what little crumbs you may have been able to scurry off with is like a divorce settlement. Once you sign them papers, that's 'it'.

All… yer' gettin'. You 'had' a good thing, thought you could get a little on the side, wound up getting caught and rather than own up to it, decided to get on the offensive and go for broke?

Yeah, usually backfires in divorce court too. Have a nice life w/ the tennis 'instructor'. In his trailer. Behind the 7-11. On the wrong side of town. Cops know… the address, no need to 'shout' ma'am.

6. SignPainterGuy on March 15th, 2011 11:16 pm

Got no advice for ridding yourself of Hollywierdos, but the tar comes off with 3-in-One oil…….doesn`t hurt paint either !

7. OK_Loyalist on March 16th, 2011 12:36 am

I made it less than 30 seconds into the vid, sorry. The libby with the microphone admitted that many at the protest were bused in. Nan…. ASTROTURF ON AISLE 3 !!!

8. swede on March 16th, 2011 5:28 am

30 seconds? Buck up man! Try holding your nose while covering your eyes and singing lalalalala real loud. Got me to almost 45 seconds!

9. nannykins on March 16th, 2011 10:41 am

I refuse to watch! Every time one of them opens their pie hole I turn the channel. And…. I don't pay money to see their movies either. When you look at the bottom line in Hollyweird it appears a lot of people are doing the same. Crappy movies, crappy actors, crappy story lines, crappy directors. Same with the music industry too!!!

10. TheLiberalMedia on March 16th, 2011 11:50 am

Pots & Kettles — the crowd that thinks Palin and Bachmann are presidential material thinks someone else might be an idiot? Now that is funny.

11. Marshall_Will on March 16th, 2011 12:00 pm

"thinks someone else might be an idiot?"

( Could you narrow that 'down' just a might? ) Big World out there my friend!

Guys, this is the latest attempt by the Left to stall for time until they can -completely- overhaul their talking points. No idea what the Obama-bot handlers are 'calling' it so we'll have to come up w/ a label in the interim?

I'll give it a swag? The double-negative/omniscient disprove naked strawman/anyman… 'attack'..? Sorry guys but we need to address it, it's popping up everywhere.

12. TheLiberalMedia on March 16th, 2011 1:59 pm

"Ummmm, death panels do exist and °O° himself has said he's Muslim. "

Neither of those statements is true, but you live inside the Fox Bubble, so what does it matter?

13. SignPainterGuy on March 16th, 2011 2:18 pm

There is no Gov. panel that meets behind a closed door with "DEATH PANEL" sign, but it walks like a death panel, quacks like a death panel, must be a death panel ! Barry Soebamatoro did in fact say he was a muslim, referred to his muslim faith; I saw the vid.

Weren`t you paying attention ? It wasn`t on FOX News, BTW !

14. OK_Loyalist on March 16th, 2011 2:25 pm

Really, since I have neither cable nor satellite TV, just how do you think I watch Fox? So, I would say you live in the bubble of your anus, and I don't mean the frikkin' planet either.

15. TheLiberalMedia on March 16th, 2011 2:42 pm

Why is it that conservative men lime to bring male anus into every conversation?

Sent from my iPhone

16. OK_Loyalist on March 16th, 2011 2:46 pm

ummm .. All liberals are a-holes ?

17. TheLiberalMedia on March 16th, 2011 2:51 pm

Try hearing the entire statement in context. Michael Smerconish has debunked your myth at least a dozen times. (re: President Obama is ausl)

Sent from my iPhone

18. OK_Loyalist on March 16th, 2011 2:59 pm

And who cares how you post your drivel?

19. TheLiberalMedia on March 16th, 2011 3:53 pm

You just linked to proof that what I said is true – that the right is taking the clip out of context to justify there own false beleifs. You are really stupid enough to link me to proof that you are wrong! Congratulations.

The 1st clip listed is 2 minutes long, and puts the 13 seconds that gets widely distrubuted by right wing hate groups in its proper context.

And just so you know, the iPhone thing is the auto signature if I answer the post via email from my phone — its an feature of the blog comment software Doug is using on his site.

20. TheLiberalMedia on March 16th, 2011 4:08 pm

Direct link to the 2 minutes clip, not the 13 second clip.

You will have to pull your head out the sand tow watch it.

21. OK_Loyalist on March 16th, 2011 4:10 pm

Twisting, lying and projection is all you leftist parasites know.

22. TheLiberalMedia on March 16th, 2011 4:26 pm

so the entire video clip rather than a 13 second snippet is proof that leftists are "Twisting, lying and projection is all you leftist parasites know"

You are mentally ill. You are so bound up in your ideology that you disregard actual factual evidence when forming your beleifs.

23. OK_Loyalist on March 16th, 2011 8:35 pm

Best use of projection to argue you're not projecting I've ever seen. No wonder you leeches are called libtards.

24. connie on March 17th, 2011 7:36 pm

I'm with you..I also don't pay to see their movies. Why support their crappy antiAmerican hate?