I’m pretty sure he’ll end up picking the #1 seed “Golf” to go all the way.

Update: In the real brackets, Obama picked Michigan State to beat UCLA tomorrow night. We’re screwed.

(h/t JWF by way of Bill Hobbs)

Comments

28 Responses to “Barack Obama’s Unfinished Bracket”

1. jimbo on March 16th, 2011 5:34 pm

Thanks, POTUS for letting us watch you have such a glamorous life while we suckers toil in a floundering economy to pay for all your utopian dreams. And, enjoy your vacation to RIO. The Japanese people now think you're the hero we always thought you were!

2. Marshall_Will on March 16th, 2011 5:36 pm

"He'll have the secret service set up a plasma screen in the golf cart"

Well Duh…!

You just know all the Libyan Rebels that were sacrificed at the hands of Quadaphee's henchmen ( after feigning actual 'interest' in the whole… messy affair ) will weigh heavily upon him, as he contemplates his approach shot.

By the by, and perhaps this has been brought up before but, isn't the whole game of golf supposedly reserved for aloof, arrogant, connected, callous, indifferent, detached, affluent *Republicans*? Just checking. ( Where's the outrage huh? )

3. nannykins on March 16th, 2011 5:49 pm

That bracket seems to sum it all up Doug. And Chrissy Mathews thinks he's the smartest man on earth – ughhhhhhh.

And don't fret too much about MSU – my Wolverines will be out too. I have them both out in the first round in my bracket – sorry!!!

4. swede on March 16th, 2011 5:49 pm

" isn't the whole game of golf supposedly reserved for aloof, arrogant, connected, callous, indifferent, detached, affluent *Republicans*? "
    Nope. Racist homophobes.

Of late my short game stinks. Nothing more frustrating than nailing a georgeous drive, then pitching over the green into the trees. The key is practice – and it strikes me that I have less time for golf than POTUS. Says something right there, no?.

5. OK_Loyalist on March 17th, 2011 12:14 am

Nothing more frustrating than wrapping my 1 Wood around ball washer !

Not that I have anything against clean balls…

6. Ken in Texas on March 17th, 2011 12:23 am

C'mon , y'all! If Obama wants to watch a game where all you see is the sweaty arm-pits of a bunch of black dudes, let him! The world may be going to hell, but golf and hairy under-arms are important, too. Aren't they?

7. SignPainterGuy on March 17th, 2011 1:35 am

And don`t forget the indecipherable tats and piercings !

This evening in a check-out line was a man with the newer style of inserted rings in his ear lobes. I`m used to seeing up to 1/2" rings, but this guy`s were so large, 1 1/2", I had to look closer, they looked like wheel bearings !

8. OK_Loyalist on March 17th, 2011 1:44 am

Yeah,

They fell out of his mind ;)

9. exchangerates on March 17th, 2011 4:20 am

Why do you hate Obama and his administration so much? Has he done anything right since taking office in your partisan politics eyes? So the guy likes to play basketball and a round of golf, big deal…..

10. swede on March 17th, 2011 6:40 am

We don't hate him. Just very much want him to go away. He is doing far more damage than good.

"Has he done anything right since taking office in your partisan politics eyes?"

The dog was a pretty good choice, I guess.

11. Doug on March 17th, 2011 10:26 am

Would it kill the Obama-bots to at least change the wording of their comments instead of just doing a "copy n paste" job all around the Internet:

12. TheLiberalMedia on March 17th, 2011 12:03 pm

Sof if the President came out and said that, as long as unemployment is above 8%, not federal elected official (including himself) should watch the NCAA Tournament, you would all applaud him?

No, you are all just brainless hypocrites. I forgot.

13. TheLiberalMedia on March 17th, 2011 12:06 pm

You actually do hate him, all of you hate him very much. Your blog is entirely based on hate, as is Malkin's. In fact, the whole Tea Party movement is based on hate.

Obama is a Muslim. Obama is not a US citizen. Obama thinks babies area punishment. It's all brainless chatter born of nothing but hate.

14. TheLiberalMedia on March 17th, 2011 12:07 pm

So you copied someones blog post, then criticized the responders for responding the same way.

Interesting.

15. SignPainterGuy on March 17th, 2011 12:09 pm

I don`t believe "The Liberal Media" !

16. SignPainterGuy on March 17th, 2011 12:12 pm

Spelling and grammatical errors and all !

And the "Right Wing" can`t think for ourselves ? Fascinating !

17. SignPainterGuy on March 17th, 2011 12:23 pm

We don`t hate Barry Soebamatoro, we don`t hate anyone, not even you !

We hate what he is doing ! NOT the man ! We hate what the liberal / progressive media has wrought on this country and everywhere else they spread their lies ! THAT is just ONE of the many differences between Christians and progressives like you !

I don`t believe The Liberal Media !

18. Doug on March 17th, 2011 12:29 pm

The minions this dipshit agrees with are issuing death threats to Republicans, saying "Dead man Walker" in Wisconsin and trashing Capitol building grounds and he's at a blog that mocks Obama's f-in hoop brackets saying we're hateful and disrespectful? Cool. I'll take all the jokes I can get.

19. SignPainterGuy on March 17th, 2011 12:54 pm

It`s St Patty`s Day, Doug ! Have a happy one BTW ! What better time for free jokes than our nat`l drinking day ?

And tomorrow is my 58th birthday and Sunday is the first day of Spring; it`s a wonderful time of year ! And what better time to ask, "Who is Barry Soetoro"? No one knows; he won`t show his Birth Certificate !

And one other thing, "I don`t believe The Liberal Media" !!

20. swede on March 17th, 2011 1:49 pm

So why do you hate children and want people to die quickly? Don't confuse the poor little fella with facts, his mind's made up.

Re Lamestream media – "Now that Walter Cronkite has passed on, who is America's most trusted newscaster?" Fasten your seatbelt.

Sigh.

21. TheLiberalMedia on March 17th, 2011 6:41 pm

"the many differences between Christians and progressives "

So Progressives can't be Christians? Republicans and Conservatives follow God and Progressives are non beleivers?

The basic driving principle of any weak minded ideologically drivne fool — you beleive somehow YOU are doing God's will and others are not.

22. TheLiberalMedia on March 17th, 2011 6:44 pm

Wow Doug that is really nifty way to craft your agrument – by ignoring reality.

The Tea Party and its leaders used racial and violent metaphor for the last 18 months to an exhausting level. They carried guns and issued death threats.

Now a few protesters on the left choose similar verbage, showing poor judgement, and suddenly you are in the righteous majority and all on the left and blood thirst minions of evil. Did I get that right?

I need whatever you are smoking pal.

23. connie on March 17th, 2011 7:31 pm

They carried guns and issued death threats? Where did you come up with this pack of lies? Where is the proof of this? Wow! You must have just been beamed down from the alien spaceship, Pal.

24. Nanny on March 17th, 2011 8:39 pm

Hey SPG how ironic – tomorrow is my hubby's 58th birthday too!!! Have a great day.

I don't believe the liberal media either!!!

25. Nanny on March 17th, 2011 8:41 pm

It's good to see ole catty katie is sitting in the rear – of every liberal politician as well as this poll.

26. Doug on March 17th, 2011 8:58 pm

I wasn't "crafting an argument," I was calling you a moron.

27. swede on March 18th, 2011 4:57 am

Actually, I find that a compelling argument.

28. Truth And Common Sense − The Obama Presidency in a picture. Sometimes it will say it all. on March 18th, 2011 12:06 pm

[...] From Doug Powers’ website.  The guy is funny and witty.  This time he hits it on the head as well. [...]