The title of this post is what I predict will be the headline from certain MSM outlets when they report on Sarah Palin’s newest Facebook entry concerning media bias.

In her post, Palin opens by addressing Bill Maher calling her a “dumb twat” the other day in a way that contains more class than Maher deserves, but is effective nonetheless:

Upon my return from an outstanding and productive trip to India and Israel, I’ve been inundated with requests to respond to petty comments made in the media the past few days, including one little fella’s comment which decent people would find degrading. (I won’t bother responding to it though, because it was made by he who reminds me of an annoying little mosquito found zipped up in your tent; he can’t do any harm, but buzzes around annoyingly until it’s time to give him the proverbial slap.)

Now that’s going to get the “new tone” bunch in a snit — and I fully expect NOW to finally come to the defense of… Maher.

Comments

10 Responses to “Sarah Palin Threatens Violence Against ‘Mosquito’ Bill Maher”

1. swede on March 25th, 2011 1:38 pm

Next thing you know she'll draw a bullseye over the HBO studio and somebody's gonna get hurt. This tw@t needs a b**ch slap to learn some civility.

2. nannykins on March 25th, 2011 1:46 pm

I would love to see her b**ch slap Mahar – in fact I would pay to watch it!!!

3. Joe Redfield on March 25th, 2011 1:48 pm

Egads! She threatened…, er, she hinted that a Progressive might be slap-worthy, so she's obviously lurched out of control and should be put down before she can commit the heinous crime of winning an election.

4. @JNEnders on March 25th, 2011 2:01 pm

Since i don't have HBO can any one really tell me how many people actually watch this moron Maher? i mean how many people really watch or care what crap he pukes up in a night.

5. Marshall_Will on March 25th, 2011 3:32 pm

"Since i don't have HBO can any one really tell me how many people actually watch this moron Maher?"

Wish I could help you there? Gave up years ago. I'm doubting his contract will be renewed. The Looney Left Media/Circus was a crowded arena BEFORE Teh Won's toxic fallout woke people TF up. The Bush-bashing cottage industry ( complete w/ t-shirts and coffee mugs ) has left the building!

Speaking of.., any chance we could talk Joyanna Adams or like-minded Cons. Blogger to assemble a DEAD POOL of -defunct- Lib.org's dying on the vine? As the Soros Dollars vacate the double-dumb/double-down, LOTS of these clowns will dry up and blow away. If anyone puts together a List 'I' will call them on a Daily-basis to see if the number is disconnected or the last time their webpage was updated. Call us BACK or be added to the DP. Just a thought?

6. sizemorew on March 25th, 2011 6:05 pm

NOW is a joke. Mrs. Palin is perfectly capable of laying the smack down and looking classy while doing it as her comment shows.

7. Mike S. on March 25th, 2011 7:04 pm

When I hear "Bill Maher" and "mosquito" in the same sentence, I assume they're talking about a certain part of his anatomy, with "mosquito" being hyphenated…IYKWIMAITYD.

8. OK_Loyalist on March 25th, 2011 9:11 pm

Look 'LiberalMedia', Sarah is showing us your manhood, or should I say lack of.

9. Sarah Palin Threatens Violence Against 'Mosquito' Bill Maher : The … — Sarah Palin - Palin Fail on March 25th, 2011 10:04 pm

[...] the rest here: Sarah Palin Threatens Violence Against 'Mosquito' Bill Maher : The … Cancel [...]

10. How about some weekend linky love? « The Daley Gator on March 26th, 2011 4:04 pm

[...] Doug Powers considers Sarah Palin vs Bil Maher, call it the Babe vs the Douchenozzle [...]