Oh come on, Scott — maybe they’re just measuring you so your Obamacare suit fits properly.

From Politico:

U.S. Sen. Scott Brown — an upstart Blue State Republican in the cross hairs of national Democrats — is lashing out at the party’s opposition researchers, accusing them of prying into his family’s private health insurance records, and demanding that they stop fighting dirty.

“It seems in bad form. Obviously, when it comes to information about my wife and daughters, it crosses the line. I find it offensive and so do they,” Brown told the Herald yesterday.

“They (Democrats) don’t have any business muddling in the private health records of my family,” said Brown, adding that his family is “disturbed” by the intrusion.

Not to defend the Democrats, but it’s obvious that Scott Brown is in training to get his RINO license, so I’d imagine it’s only natural that the Donks would want to know every health detail of the person who’s going to be climbing into bed with them on a fairly consistent basis.

Comments

7 Responses to “Scott Brown Disturbed by Dems Investigating His Health Records”

1. Clu Seatoe on April 2nd, 2011 12:43 pm

C’mon Brown, don’t put on like you’re so naive as to think that that sort of thing isn’t going on.

Here’s an eye opener for you, Brownie: Don’t cry but if they can search info, they can plant info.

2. SignPainterGuy on April 2nd, 2011 1:44 pm

Well Scotty, if you can`t take the heat, why did you step into the kitchen in the first place ? You should have known to expect a very public anal exam !

3. OK_Loyalist on April 2nd, 2011 2:46 pm

With a sandy rubber glove!

4. SignPainterGuy on April 2nd, 2011 5:08 pm

Nothing like a little pain added to an already unpleasant visual, eh ?

5. Chuckster on April 2nd, 2011 9:38 pm

I'm not an attorney but I think there is a law that does not allow that. HIPPA
    Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. I say find out who and where and then drag'm to court or jail if warranted.

6. SignPainterGuy on April 2nd, 2011 10:48 pm

Lawyer or not, you`re right. HIPAA laws prevent the un-authorized peeking into medical records. It`s too bad that the dems are un-incumbered by little things like……..laws !

7. Marshall_Will on April 4th, 2011 11:39 am

HIPAA.., what a joke. I was cleaning out my gas hog-SUV and while tossing out my my Bottle Returns I noticed the entire trash can at the car wash was STUFFED to the -brim- w/ patients medical records!

I mean SS #'s and the whole MaryAnne. Jeez, good to know hyper-over reach is working huh? If that wasn't enough, virtually every P/T nurse's aid and candy-striper probably has access to that stuff anyway!

I called the local Hospital and said; Uh… you guys might want to send somebody 'down' here? My CPA bud said I should have blackmailed them for the record's safe return. Lol.