Those darn right-wing extremist nut-cases are at it again:

A frozen pig’s foot and a note laced with anti-Semitic rants were sent to Rep. Peter King’s Capitol Hill office, a congressional source familiar with the situation confirmed to CNN Monday.

The source said the note included statements such as “evil Jews will return this hoof to Palestine.” Neither King nor his aides have seen the package, the source said, because all mail sent to the U.S. Capitol is now screened and the package was intercepted before it went to his office. King’s office was notified Monday afternoon.

There was no direct threat to the congressman and law enforcement officials know who sent the package, the source said.

King – a New York Republican – is chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee and had already had stepped up security around controversial hearings last month on Muslim radicalization in America.

Has anybody seen Helen Thomas at the Post Office recently? Just asking…

Peter King has been getting death threats by the bushel for conducting hearings on Muslim radicalization. Is that an effective way to prove him wrong?

Comments

12 Responses to “Angry Teabagger Sends Congressman Bloody Pig Foot and Hateful Note”

1. Marshall_Will on April 5th, 2011 12:29 pm

“evil Jews will…"

Oh… evil Jews like my buddy Barry the ad exec? Right, he lays awake nights 'plotting' against ISLAM! In his spare time ( when he isn't trying to close a SALE in the toughest economy since The Great Depression! ) he's brokering Arms deals to fund Peter King's "secret war" on all that Allah holds sacred.

I'm SURE of it! ( Just as soon as he finishes his 'next' drink? )

2. SignPainterGuy on April 5th, 2011 12:40 pm

Frozen, not pickeled ? That won`t go well with beer !?

3. SignPainterGuy on April 5th, 2011 12:46 pm

If they know who sent the package, will they be invited to a "Beer Summit" ?

4. aew on April 5th, 2011 1:10 pm

Who says it was a Tea Party member? Sounds like a set up to me.

5. Doug on April 5th, 2011 2:00 pm

It HAS to be a Tea Partier — no other group is ever violent and angry. I watch MSNBC so I'm informed about these things.

6. Doug on April 5th, 2011 2:03 pm

If it's who I think it might be then beer won't be served out of risk of offending the offending party/parties.

7. SignPainterGuy on April 5th, 2011 2:04 pm

You are da maan ! And we appreciate your sacrifice on our behalf to stay up on all the "truth" that`s fit to be skewed ! Or is that "skewered" ?

8. SignPainterGuy on April 5th, 2011 2:10 pm

We certainly don`t want to risk offending the perpetually offended who wouldn`t give a second thought (or first one for that matter) to whether we might be offended……….right ?!

9. SignPainterGuy on April 5th, 2011 2:16 pm

I notice there`s no "comment count" by your name on this one, but there is below……did you also get "signed out" and have to "re-sign in" ?

Only Intense Debate did it, no others…..there was a storm with high winds here last night that caused a brief power outage that caused my Wireless Lan to change to system2 last night. Just curious ….

10. Doug on April 5th, 2011 2:47 pm

Yeah, I got signed out for some reason — which I don't like because I forget my password half the time (getting old).

11. Marshall_Will on April 5th, 2011 3:13 pm

"out of risk of offending the offending party/parties"

Lol. Yeah wouldn't want that! Speaking of getting 'old', too bad we didn't do any long term studies on This Is Your Brain ( this is your brain on OBAMA! ) Any questions?

There's no way I can share just how devastating this has been to myself and other self-employed ( read inconsequential ) Americans over the last 3 years? All I can say is it's a good thing my office is only a BLOCK from the house.

Winning the mids has helped conserv's a great deal, but we still have a long way to go. Insofar as Libs wanting to shout "No Fair!" when it comes to featuring articles like this..? We didn't start the playground mentality cr@p. But we'll FINISH it! It'll be great to watch -them- as their minds MELT waiting for the next round of Budget Cuts to reach THEIR door!

Then those scumbags can learn all… about the stress that comes from having to survive day-to-day. Freaking scumbags. WI particularly.

12. RoseB on April 5th, 2011 6:04 pm

I thought of Helen Thomas too. I have a good recipe for pig's feet, if anyone interested.