President Obama went into crisis mode yesterday and called a possible government shutdown “inexcusable.”

Obama’s focus on solving the problem (whether or not it’s a “problem” is debatable) is so laser-like that he’s… well, leaving town:

A fiery President Obama insisted Tuesday that if he and congressional leaders couldn’t reach a deal to avert a government shutdown, “I want a meeting again tomorrow here at the White House.”

“I will invite the same folks that we invited today,” he added. “And if that doesn’t work, we’ll invite them again the day after that. And I will have my entire team available to work through the details of getting a deal done.”

Obama’s team may not include the president himself. Despite the impasse in Washington over federal spending, the president as of early Wednesday was scheduled to give two speeches outside of Washington: one on energy in the Philadelphia suburbs, then another Wednesday evening to a group of black political activists in New York.

Remember though, this is the same president who left the country just before mid-terms rather than stay in town and help explain the slaughter.

Incidentally, Obama’s speech in New York City will be to a group founded by race-baiter extraordinaire Al Sharpton, the National Action Network. Maybe Obama can remind Reverend Al that it’s almost tax time ::nudge nudge:: and to pay his fair share.

Here’s a nine-second clip dedicated to Obama’s crisis-management style:

(h/t Michelle Malkin)

Comments

8 Responses to “When the Going Gets Tough in DC, the Tough Get the Hell Out of DC”

1. backwoods on April 6th, 2011 2:55 pm

Present!

Oh, wait a minute…

2. Clu Seatoe on April 6th, 2011 4:10 pm

…the PUPPET Gets the Hell Out of DC.

One would think that as Soros is running this guy he would try not to make him look so foolish at every turn. Or the guy himself would try not to look so foolish all the time. The guy has no shame whatsoever.

3. Marshall_Will on April 6th, 2011 4:30 pm

"The guy has no shame whatsoever."

Maybe so. But did you SEE that stride! Man, if I could run like that Annual PT would be a breeze. I've been listening to the wrong trainer.

4. SignPainterGuy on April 6th, 2011 5:07 pm

"a guy that couldn`t act, stalked his wife and should have been in prison?"

What ? Please elaborate ! Who ?

5. Marshall_Will on April 6th, 2011 5:25 pm

Actually, and I hate to admit this, but I find myself feeling just -awful- and at the same time busting a gut at some of O.J's skits in those! When he's been shot for the eleventeenth time and bemoans getting wet paint on his jacket -still- slays me!

If we had O.J on this Budget mess he would've…

NOT goin' there.

6. SignPainterGuy on April 6th, 2011 6:38 pm

Okay, OJ ! Didn`t think of him…..(head smack).

My fave is him, all bandaged up and in a wheel chair, bouncing down the stadium steps and flying over the railing !! Theatrical JUSTICE !! Replay please !

7. OK_Loyalist on April 6th, 2011 9:25 pm

And stay out !

8. SignPainterGuy on April 6th, 2011 9:45 pm

Don`t go away mad, just go away ! And while you`re at it, stay away and don`t come back !! Oh, and take your family with you !