Greenpeace has named Apple the least green tech company.

Figures. Look who’s on Apple’s Board of Directors. It’s Captain Eco Hypocrite himself.

(h/t Drudge)

Comments

7 Responses to “Apple Named ‘Least Green’ Tech Company, But Who’s That on the Board?”

1. SignPainterGuy on April 21st, 2011 6:17 pm

Dang Doug, this is bothersome ! The FORBIDDEN error notice is occurring more frequently and under different situations here. First it wouldn`t let me in at all, then stole my first comment on this thread, then when I try to get to comments on ANY stream ! Gee whizz ! You must have a bug !

Norton is being quiet on my end !

2. Doug on April 21st, 2011 6:40 pm

I noticed that several times today! I'm looking into switching servers… especially if this is going to keep up. The person who hosts it does so for free as long as he can have a couple of google ads up, but I do need something that's fairly consistent as far as just plain functioning.

3. backwoods on April 21st, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm glad to know you're already aware of it. Best of luck to you in your search for a solution.

4. SignPainterGuy on April 21st, 2011 7:22 pm

Navigation around your site has been really slow lately too, Doug ! Gooble ads ? Hmmmmmm !

5. Marshall_Will on April 21st, 2011 8:24 pm

Bad market timing? Guilty conscience? Inconvenient Truth?

Had he held out another 2 years the spot price on Zinc more than -quadrupled-!!!! Allow me to s'plain a little something: If you are getting "royalty checks" ( from a Zinc mine no less? ) 'you' are Old Money.

Hey, my royalty check hasn't come IN this month? You guys seen it!?

6. Marshall_Will on April 21st, 2011 8:24 pm

Bad market timing? Guilty conscience? Inconvenient Truth?

Hey, my royalty check hasn't come IN this month? You guys seen it!?

7. Mark on April 22nd, 2011 1:39 pm

It finally dawned on me what is going on with Kloppenberg. Her responses make no sense, especially the (very) pregnant pause.

If she was told by her Demo/Union bosses, "just request the recount, we will take care of the rest", then the context makes sense. Despite being told she will end up the winner, she can't quite believe they can jimmy enough votes to overturn this..