Donald Trump wants to look at Barack Obama’s school grades. According to the uber-objective alleged journalist Bob Schieffer, that’s an “ugly strain of racism.”

I wish I would have thought of that one when I was in school and my parents asked about my grades.

“What did you get in social studies?”

“Racist!”

Take it away, Bob:

Schieffer’s acting as if Obama’s the first president or presidential/VP candidate to ever have his or her school performance called into question. There have been others who refused to release their college grades, but I don’t recall Bob Schieffer saying it was an “ugly strain of sexism” when people called for the release of Sarah Palin’s transcripts. As a matter of fact, not releasing her transcripts was used by some as “proof” that Palin must be an idiot. Obama’s political opponents aren’t free to make that assumption about him without enduring the media’s worn out covering fire of “racism.”

(h/t HAP)

Comments

12 Responses to “Bob Schieffer on Trump’s ‘Ugly Strain of Racism’ (Did Bob Call it an ‘Ugly Strain of Sexism’ When People Wanted to See Palin’s College Transcripts?)

1. Marshall_Will on April 28th, 2011 4:32 pm

“What did you get in social studies?”

“Racist!”

Followed immediately by: Bap! "What… did you 'say' to me you little..?"

My question to -all- Obamabots is; why is it such an imperative 'He' ( Teh One ) be re-elected? And as soon as possible! Like uh, can we just go ahead and hold the Election -today- ( before G.I's serving overseas get their absentee ballots and the Tea Party finds even 'more' footing? )

Ask yourselves, why 'Him' and no one else? There's no other qualified candidate within your entire party? None. Zero. P'BO or No Go. Then let me TELL you 'why'? Because you clowns ( and Peggy The Moocher ) believe He is the only one willing to crash the economy to make sure your make-work Gov-'jobs' keep sending you CHECKS! That is the reason. Deal with it.

2. Nanny on April 28th, 2011 7:12 pm

Bob Schieffer = ASSHOLE

3. Clu Seatoe on April 28th, 2011 8:01 pm

Back, even before Mao’s name became an ink stain on the pages of American history it was prophesied of the left that being who and what they are, their response to any and all challenges, objections, and disagreements with regard to their stain would be met with the cry of “RACISIM” at every turn.

And so it goes. Proving once again two eternal things:

Everything to the Left is in terms of “RACE”
    And
    How predictable those people are.

4. SignPainterGuy on April 28th, 2011 8:33 pm

Nanny, you seem a tad conflicted ! Is that your FINAL word ?! ;-)

5. SignPainterGuy on April 28th, 2011 8:34 pm

Don`t forget that it`s all political !

6. OK_Loyalist on April 28th, 2011 8:54 pm

"Followed immediately by: Bap! "What… did you 'say' to me you little..?""

LOL

That's how it (me) went down at our house.

7. Obama bin Biden on April 29th, 2011 11:59 am

Schieffer should have been sent to the glue factory a long time ago.

8. betty withers on April 29th, 2011 7:52 pm

Trump opens his mouth and gives his racism away. I realize many of you on the right don't know it when you hear it or see it. I am a white southerner and I sure do. Saw and heard far too much of it.

9. 2012 Campaign Slogan: A Vote Not for Obama Is a Vote for Racism Continue reading on Examiner.com: 2012 campaign slogan: A vote for someone other than Obama is a vote for racism « The Greenroom on April 29th, 2011 7:53 pm

[...] media demanded to see vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin’s college transcripts. In fact, as blogger Doug Powers writes, “Not releasing her transcripts was used by some as ‘proof’ that Palin must be an [...]

10. 2012 Campaign Slogan: A Vote Not for Obama Is a Vote for Racism « The Greenroom on April 29th, 2011 7:54 pm

11. swede on April 29th, 2011 9:01 pm

I live in a mixed race neighborhood in Atlanta, and my best friend here is African American. He and I agree Obama is a pseudo-intellectual idiot who is hiding something and is ruining the country. Soooo, which one of us is the racist?

You're projecting dear. And with all the civility I can muster – you may insert your inuendo into a place where the sun does not shine.

12. SignPainterGuy on May 1st, 2011 1:23 am

Dittos of the mega variety !