One or more of the doofuses on The View borrowed Whoopi’s race card in order to add some racial overtones to yesterday’s royal wedding.

“Where are the black people?”

I don’t quite know what they’re trying to say here, and neither do they, but whatever it is, there weren’t enough black people there, and the ones who were there were just

Never mind who wore what, the View’s Sherri Shepherd had another more controversial question about the Royal Wedding today.

‘Where are the black people?’ the outspoken actress, 44, asked as the panelists critiqued Prince William and Kate Middleton’s ceremony.

The star said she had earlier searched through the footage of guests at Westminster Abbey.

‘Audrey Jones our producer was looking for the black people in the wedding and we found our Rosa Parks moment, because we were like ‘where are the black people’?’ she said.

‘It was like where’s Waldo, where are the black people?’ she added.

‘We found one little black child in the choir but where’s the black people at this wedding?’ she repeated.

‘Wait a minute the Calvary guy, from New York,’ said Goldie Hawn, 65, who was a guest host for the day.

The View boneheads ultimately conceded that there were a few black people at the wedding, but that they were segregated just like they tried to do to Rosa Parks, or something:

I ask myself a similar question whenever I see a clip from The View — “Where are the smart people? Oh… there’s one way over there… the token.”

Comments

17 Responses to “Idiots on ‘The View’ Manage to Make the Royal Wedding Racist”

1. Marshall_Will on April 30th, 2011 5:20 pm

Yeah, I felt 'snubbed' too. And why… exactly would Kate & Will invite a FLOTUS-led entourage that's BIGGER and more flamboyant than their -own- Wedding Party again? Usurping, upstaging and over-reaching are their trademarks.

I've already fielded several comments in my personal life about "The UK is in dire straits economically, why would they spend THIS kind of money on all that pomp & ceremony when there are so many unemployed?"

And I'm like, are you freaking SERIOUS! Their wedding wouldn't keep us from slipping further into the Black Hole Of Debt for more than another 90 seconds. Unlike Will & Kate's end of the evening ( where someone actually got l@id ) we have sacred cows like NPR, Planned Parenthood and about 10,000 other moo-moo's we have to keep afloat ( with the only assurance the taxpayers will get 'screwed' ) Best of luck to this fine young couple!

2. Clu Seatoe on April 30th, 2011 6:34 pm

Just the fact that you think you have a right to ask that kind of a question is one of the reasons why people don’t want you around. Who do you think you are that you think you would even get to say who’s invited to someone else’s wedding? No other people group on the face of the earth is so arrogant and imbued with so much hubris as to think that they have as much entitlement as the American black.

A group within which there are many honorable and forthright folk worthy of mention but who still, for the most part thinks they don’t have to work for anything or make a positive contribution to society. Just whine, complain, and cry loud enough and long enough, as you so amply exhibit, to get what you want, and a group within which such professional whiners, complainers, and criers are exalted far beyond their worth.

3. Fuzzlenutter on April 30th, 2011 8:08 pm

Well, if they're Sherri Shepherd's relatives, probably out looting and stealing stuff…

4. SignPainterGuy on April 30th, 2011 8:21 pm

Sorry Doug…….I looked but missed the "one token smart person". Could you rewind my mental video for me ? I`m getting nothing but error codes when I think about THE SPEW and like shows !

5. Nanny on April 30th, 2011 8:34 pm

Other than the token white co-hosts of the SPEW – how many white people will be at Sherry Shepherds wedding in August??? Stay tuned!!!

6. joyannaadams on May 1st, 2011 1:33 am

Being as I was "under' the weather all day, I watched the whole thing.

Not only was it great seeing two people really in love get married, it was a sad reminder of how far our own culture of manners in our highest level of government has fallen into the mud. The whole British nation showed a lot of class.

And now, we are seeing that everyone who is not a Obama supporter is going to be called a "racist.' Donald Trump, Tea Party people—, anyone who is a threat to their power.

Soon, they will want all conservatives to war armbands.

Hitler talked about the problem of the "Jew," The word "racist"…will become the new "enemy " of the Obama state.

It's begining to sound a LOT like history.

7. SignPainterGuy on May 1st, 2011 2:09 am

Then, let`s not forget it !

Hope you`re feelin` a lot better now !

8. OK_Loyalist on May 1st, 2011 2:15 am

Nothing said you've made it like getting wig spammers Powers

LOL

9. SignPainterGuy on May 1st, 2011 2:33 am

I can`t remember the guy`s moniker, but he was a agent for a sportswear co. AND an avowed marxist who showed up at Joyanna`s place ! Not a spammer, since he commented, but still a business rep. AND a marxist ……..which he tried to sell………never his wears, just his marxism……profusely……a lot…….like he believed it ! NOBODY and I thought it was weird !

10. Doug on May 1st, 2011 2:36 am

Either that's a spammer or somebody's seen overhead photographs of me in the past few years and it's just a case of target-marketing.

11. gennyv on May 1st, 2011 2:40 am

heh, I noticed during the pre-wedding pomp and circumstance and watching the horsemen thinking … nice to see some black guys on the horses… then the cutest young boys in the choir with more than one black youngin… but what do I know… I'm raaaaaacist because I disagree with our CiC's policies… sheesh… this. has. to. STOP.

12. Daily Dive-May Day! | adeliemanchot on May 1st, 2011 2:56 pm

[...] Idiots on ‘The View’ Manage to Make the Royal Wedding Racist I think these Hope & Change Kool Aid chuggers are just pissed that the Obamas were snubbed. If the Obamas were there the rest of the wedding could have been whiter than an Osmonds special in a blizzard and it would have been the greatest, most inclusive and hopeful wedding ever! [...]

13. TiminAL on May 1st, 2011 3:48 pm

And one must wonder, how many white guests were there at the Obama nuptials?

14. SignPainterGuy on May 1st, 2011 4:18 pm

Good question…inquiring minds would like to know ! No vids please !

15. ur muvah on May 6th, 2011 6:22 pm

Kool Aid Chuggers? Yeah we know who the racists are. I think it's a fair question. With all the Black Heads of State, Entertainers, and etc, it is strange that not one of their guests was black. Are there no black people in London?

16. Mobile wallet on August 18th, 2014 4:57 am

My spouse and i looked but had missed the "one small smart person". Is it possible you rewind my mental video clip to me? I`m acquiring it will always be problem rules while i look at the SPEW and also like indicates.

17. write my essay on December 3rd, 2014 9:10 am

It is supporting the all marketing activities. So that online marketing is also improved by this type of blog services. So many people are choose to purchase the services from this type of blog writing services and thank you so much to your essay writers.