This is a day or two old, but it’s still worth mocking.

I think what makes this the most frightening is that she doesn’t look as if she’s joking… not even a little bit:

Surprisingly, the CIA took Behar’s advice and gave Khalid Sheikh Mohammed a $6 million book deal instead of harsh interrogations. Here’s KSM’s first book:

Jim Treacher from the Daily Caller has the Tweet of the Day:

(h/t Story Balloon)

Comments

10 Responses to “Joy Behar’s Super-Brilliant Alternative to Terror Suspect Interrogations: Million Dollar Book Deals”

1. SignPainterGuy on May 4th, 2011 2:25 pm

Since we give so many $Bs to such worthy orgs and groups as CPB, PP, the Useless Nations, terrorist sponsoring / US hating countries, third world countries for THEIR oil exploration, all kinds of money pits, I`m almost surprised it hasn`t been done on a massive scale ! Just think of the benefits: terrorists would have a surefire method of jihadi instruction, the left would have access to printed anti-US propaganda, lib printing / publishing co`s would be back in biz, heck, Joyless Behar would have a legit reason to claim success from one of her loony ideas !

My tummy don`t feel so good !

2. Joe Redfield on May 4th, 2011 3:28 pm

Making Gitmo prisoners watch tapes of Joy Behind would qualify as torture in my book. Let's do it!

3. SignPainterGuy on May 4th, 2011 7:54 pm

There ya go, Joe, lookin` to stir up those islamorageboys again ! ;-)

4. RoseB on May 4th, 2011 10:09 pm

Great idea!

5. swede on May 4th, 2011 10:56 pm

Whooaaah!! Look at the pic of KSM above, now at Behar upper right – now KSM – now Behore. Same hair, same face, same beady eyes, same scowl – same shoulder/back hair…

Wow! This is spooky creepy.

6. SignPainterGuy on May 5th, 2011 12:10 am

Whoooaah is right ! She`s got back hair ? Yuckerunions ! No wonder she`s a manless miserable snivlin` b….. ! Well, one of the reasons…….

7. Obama bin Biden on May 5th, 2011 5:08 pm

Joy Behar was the inspiration for twin beds.

8. Michelle Malkin » Who’s Up for a GOP Debate Hosted by ‘The View’? on November 1st, 2011 5:53 pm

[...] I’d like to hear the candidates discuss Joy Behar’s proposal to give Gitmo detainees million dollar book deals instead of locking them [...]

9. Who’s Up for a GOP Debate Hosted by ‘The View’? | Conservatives for America on November 1st, 2011 6:01 pm

10. blogc2011 on February 26th, 2013 12:24 pm

Hello everyone! This message could not be written better! Reading this post reminds me of my roommate before! He always kept talking about it. I will send this article to him. Pretty sure he will enjoy reading. Thank you for sharing!
    Calgary custom home builders