CBS News’ Mark Knoller reports that General Obama… er, I mean President Obama — has decided not to release the photo of Osama bin Laden taken after his fate was SEALed:

Does this mean the radical Muslim world won’t hate us as much now? Har.

Flashback to yesterday — Leon didn’t get the memo:

On release of a photograph depicting Osama bin Laden’s death:

LEON PANETTA: The government obviously has been talking about how best to do this, but I don’t think there was any question that ultimately a photograph would be presented to the public.

Maybe Obama knows that Wikileaks will put it out soon enough anyway and he’ll be able to tell the Muslim world he was against it from the git-go.

Update: This has prompted Jerome Corsi to update the title of his soon-to-be-released book:

(h/t ExJon)

Comments

7 Responses to “Obama Decides Not to Release Bin Laden Photo”

1. Marshall_Will on May 4th, 2011 3:56 pm

What disappointment!

( I paid for Special Rush Delivery on those 8 X 10 Glossies! ) The friendly operator made clear a Refund was not in order but I could apply that toward the Pablo Escobar Capture Collection if I wanted..?

No, not into gore, but I don't shrink from it either. But let's not fall into Ubama's trap here? By demanding we see "Our Tax Dollars At Work" The Left is already making fodder of our tinfoil "wanting to see the Long Form Death Certificate".

It sucks, 'He' sucks, but I'm not letting them get [1] iota of satisfaction knowing I'm bent out of shape over it. Be funny if he turned up alive & well in the Philippines or something tho' wouldn't it?

2. SignPainterGuy on May 4th, 2011 8:02 pm

Likely, if Wikileaks doesn`t beat him to it, though I haven`t noticed Wikileaks being particularly speedy about their releases !

3. SignPainterGuy on May 4th, 2011 8:08 pm

Descriptions on FOX just now of what the pictures show sound amazingly like the photoshopped images I`ve already seen online !

Also, 3 days after the first announcement, the various accounts of the raid details still don`t appear to be coming from the same page…….curious !

Apt "re-titling" Doug ! On the ball as usual !

4. Marshall_Will on May 4th, 2011 9:07 pm

All of a sudden I think Joan Rivers is HOT! ( You TELL 'em girl )

Didn't I 'say' that? I've -always- said that. Oh let's not go denying it? Joan… ( call me! )

5. Marshall_Will on May 4th, 2011 9:14 pm

I know it sounds more like a Mission Impossible plot, but haven't there been verifiable cases where drug cartel bosses had a "face transplant"? Some of these guys have even had their fingerprints removed. ( Ouch! )

I hear that's done w/ acid. They're probably higher than a Georgia pine when it's done. What 'pain' esse`? I'm feeling goooood. Yeah, just thought I'd throw that out there. Lord only knows he had a decade or so in hiding to work on it.

6. swede on May 4th, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm thinking the same Joe. Barry will milk this for all it's worth. May even whip out the pics just before the election.

I still kind of like the deather meme. The idea of Osammy in a room somewhere with about 500 volts hooked up to his nads is pretty sweet.

7. OK_Loyalist on May 4th, 2011 11:43 pm