The website Jawa Report noticed something in the pictures Reuters purchased of the inside of Bin Laden’s compound following the SEALs raid… something that appears to be a water pistol or a Nerf gun under a body:

I’ve got three relatively young kids, so if I know anything, it’s Super Soakers and Nerf guns… and that’s what it looks like. There were kids in Bin Laden’s compound though, so maybe that could explain it… but I keep picturing one of these animals arriving in Valhalla holding a squirt gun. It probably won’t turn on many of those 72 virgins — not that they’ll want to, because they all look like this.

Is there a chance water/Nerf gun jihad is some kind of new Al Qaeda tactic? If so, that’s why Joe Biden spent the better part of last summer training with the elite Super Soaker Rangers:

Comments

9 Responses to “Terrorists With Squirt Guns? Biden’s Training May Finally Pay Off”

1. Joe Redfield on May 5th, 2011 6:28 pm

From the looks of it, Sleepy Joe's getting the worst of that fight. " Hey Kid! Pick on somebody your own size!"

2. backwoods on May 5th, 2011 6:46 pm

This must be the watered-down version of the story.

3. SignPainterGuy on May 5th, 2011 7:20 pm

Snort ! ;-)

4. SignPainterGuy on May 5th, 2011 7:41 pm

It`s reported that the bin Laden compound raises and gives away bunnies to the neighbor kids.

When my Daughter was young, we raised a passel of kittens. Their indoor privileges ended when they were weaned, so outside went the little climbers. Squirt guns were great for teaching them NOT to climb the screen door.

Do you suppose that the bunny breeders were using squirt guns for bunny training aids ? Nah, me neither ! Not for the bunnies anyway !

You couldn`t pay me enough to be a muslim in the first place, but if I were, I`d be seriously looking for the fountain of youth if I knew that 72 copies of "that" particular virgin were waiting for me ! (Don`t want to mention her name – what has been seen cannot be unseen; what has been read cannot be unread !) Who has the eye bleach ?!

5. Marshall_Will on May 5th, 2011 8:40 pm

Having a little experience w/ The Life Aquatic myself, the water pistol puzzles me.

The larger photo shows blood everywhere. I mean everywhere. If the gun became positioned there as part of a struggle ( armed, UN-armed or indifferent? ) trust me there'd be blood splatter all over it! This looks like it was -placed- there, after the fact.

As one of MM's posters noted, since there are zero firearms exhibited anywhere near those that were supposedly USING them.., this looks as if Charlie Manson himself barged in and simply forgot to write "Pigs" on the wall? The distortion of the child's toy only adds to the disservice.

6. cdl on May 5th, 2011 8:57 pm

Is biden about to turn that water waster at that brown woman by the jumpy thing?

That's not good.

7. Clu Seatoe on May 5th, 2011 10:45 pm

Pres. Ipecac’s gutsy decision seems to have been to send in team six with non-lethals — don’t hurt my bros.

But what the CIC doesn’t seem to know, and what he might want to keep in mind is well trained Seal teams can draw blood and cut you down with a stream of water.

8. Jim T. on May 5th, 2011 11:28 pm

A commenter on another website linking this story said that it was possibly left their by the Seals as a calling card of sorts. An inside joke in case they do raid a place that does not have weapons they then leave it there to thumb their noses at those who would criticize them for being blood-thirsty.

Take it with a big grain of salt but it wouldn't surprise me knowing the Seal's sense of humor.

9. SignPainterGuy on May 5th, 2011 11:50 pm

Hmmmm. Food for thought ! Grain of salt though, got it !