Yesterday I received an email and noticed this at the bottom of it:

So now I’ve got to print an extra copy for the environment? Okay, fine.

Al Gore, you’re a pain in the ass.

Comments

13 Responses to “Printing Email and the Environment”

1. Obama bin Biden on May 13th, 2011 11:12 am

That's funny.

2. Clu Seatoe on May 13th, 2011 11:24 am

I have seen in some of mine as well

It’s either a fingerprint of Mao’s government in your email

-or-

A reverse psychology sticky note from the paper industry.

3. backwoods on May 13th, 2011 11:41 am

I have a friend who ends his emails with these words:

"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However, several million electrons were highly inconvenienced."

4. Marshall_Will on May 13th, 2011 11:51 am

Oh great. We have a Postal Service that 'runs' to the tune of $8 Bil a year in red ink and "I" need to be reminded PRINT is a waste!?

We need to REPLY to those scurrilous Prog-naves with sharp response!

Dude, do realize how Orwellian your stoopid freaking attachment is!? Oh and great to see O'Reilly come right out and ask those two Cath-progs last night point-blank if they were Socialists. Of course they both vigorously denied it ( but I think Bill made his point )

5. Marshall_Will on May 13th, 2011 12:39 pm

Curious to see if anyone else has had page update issues. Not HERE, Doug's blog seems to be working/updating just fine!

Any number of websites within my favorites is acting as if the last 24/48 hours never happened! And it's sort of random. Some of my fave weather, guitar and other various blogs seem to have… 'expunged' Thursday's updates altogether?

Posts I've already COMMENTED ON have simply disappeared! I noticed Herobuilders.com ( the guys that make the Obama Rambo action figure are back up after having been down all day yesterday? ) but Victoria Taft and others, dead in the water. Any reports out there?

6. Doug on May 13th, 2011 12:51 pm

You had me nervous there for a second… for the first time in a while this place seems to be clicking along nicely.

I figured the Herobuilder site crashed as a result of the sudden traffic, but I haven't had a problem with other places.

7. SignPainterGuy on May 13th, 2011 1:15 pm

According to Zilla, Blogger / Blogspot has been down and deleting posts and comments for 2 days now – supposedly fixed. Are the sites in question among those ?

8. Marshall_Will on May 13th, 2011 1:20 pm

Ha! I hope they are -flush- with orders! ( Great post btw )

It may well be my hick.com ISP. I'll find I'm about 4 posts and 400 comments behind.

I'll have to order my "The Most Interesting Man In The World" action figure ASAP! God I hope that guy comes out w/ a movie. Imagine all the Obama-Rambobamba FUN we could have with that!

"He once ran a marathon backwards ( just to see what 2nd Place looked like? )" Funny thing is, that ad campaign came out -before- The Rise Of Teh One. Coincidence?

9. SignPainterGuy on May 13th, 2011 1:27 pm

I unkooked my wireless router some months ago because it kept picking up neighbors equipment and dropping connection (at the worst times) and went straight ethernet cable – no more problems.

This weekend, web surfing and posting was a royal pain; my Sis had switched to AT&T U-verse -sat tv and internet over the phone line. TV is great, but the internet is as crappy as early dsl – fast, but drops connection frequently.

Anyway, my printer is offline now and I haven`t tried to make a new wireless connection to it, so Albore, I ain`t printin` nothin` and it`s got nuthin` to do with you ! So there !

10. SignPainterGuy on May 13th, 2011 1:34 pm

Noticed a comment about the "action figure", said it`s crap `cause everyone knows Teh One is a lefty, hah, and I noticed that he`s not wearing a "do rag" ! THAT would just never do ! Out-sourcing your manufacturing is a bad idea sometimes !

11. Marshall_Will on May 13th, 2011 3:59 pm

SPG,

I hear ya'. I'm letting the Lease run out on my office and going back to my home office full time. ( If the IRS is listening, YES, I declare both ) So I'll get to 'revel' in all that tech cr@p again shortly. I'm stoked! sarc/off

Having older clients ( yes by the time most "fatcat rich Republicans" have any money ) we're quite old. A second floor office for people w/ bad knees and bad backs meant seldom did any of them "drop by"? In ways I'm looking forward to it. Won't have to watch our transvestite MAYOR and his groupies any more! Argghh…

12. SignPainterGuy on May 13th, 2011 7:06 pm

Good for you; as long as home isn`t too hard to find for the clients who need to make a personal appearance !

All of my shops (4 – 1 of them twice) have been next to a highway but away from most foot traffic so I`ve missed out on most of the "interesting looking" pedestrians !

13. Moonlight Swim-14 May 11 | adeliemanchot on May 15th, 2011 2:57 am

[...] Printing Email and the Environment Yesterday I received an email and noticed this at the bottom of it: [...]