Time for another episode of “Meet the People Who Cancel Out Your Vote” — Alternate title: “Cognitive Dissonance Takes a Holiday on Campus”:

(h/t WFLA)

Comments

14 Responses to “Students Show Support for Free Speech by Signing Petition to Ban Beck & Limbaugh”

1. Granny55 on May 20th, 2011 6:48 pm

I am always amazed at the liberal thought process. Our education system has taken a big hit in the last 30-40 years and this is the product of that failure. The teaching, the culture, the perverse courses – all of it has just completely ruined many, many generations of people.

2. Marshall_Will on May 20th, 2011 7:07 pm

Partisan much? The guy w/ the "Miles" shirt has never listened to [1] single Miles Davis recording*. But the shirt looked 'cool' on him when he tried it on so WTF?

What's w/ the double-standard? Guy has a hoodie that says "Apaches" on it.., wouldn't know the First Amendment from a bucket of sh!t and he gleefully signs a pet. to END free speech! TGIF.

*Complete collection. On VINYL!

3. SignPainterGuy on May 20th, 2011 7:27 pm

Forgive me Doug, but I can`t bring myself to throw away 4 1/2 minutes to watch / listen to lib / prog / re-gressive idiocy ! I get no joy from yelling, "STUPID !"

4. backwoods on May 20th, 2011 7:32 pm

If I were your neighbor's dog I'd bite you for implying that my IQ is so low.

5. SignPainterGuy on May 20th, 2011 7:34 pm

+1…

6. joyannaadams on May 20th, 2011 11:49 pm

The guy asking for signatures…HAS to be a virgin. I wish he would have run into me…I would have had TOO much fun.

Some of those people were ..(.cough.)..teachers.

Why can't I meet these people? As someone very famous would say…

"Looosers!!!"

Makes me want to go visit some colleges and video a JOY Walk. Ask them if they are looking forward to producing equally dumb kids to grace the planet.

Mmmmmm….

7. swede on May 20th, 2011 11:56 pm

I would bet $10 against a peanut none of these people have ever listened to Beck or Rush. They just know they're all f##ed up 'cause, ya know, like everybody knows they're like nazis n'stuff.

Can't. Cure. Stupid.

8. SignPainterGuy on May 21st, 2011 12:57 am

I`ve met exactly one person who dislikes Rush who HAS read his books and I`m sure he missed Rush`s unlabelled sarcasm ! So, he missed the points. He couldn`t name anything that Rush or Beck gets wrong ! He also hates WallyWorld, `cause he saw the 2 docs on tv.

9. SignPainterGuy on May 21st, 2011 12:59 am

Let me know when you have that available on DVD ! I want a copy !

10. Anders Wohin on May 21st, 2011 7:09 am

Which – I was about to ask which hospital they are inmates from, but the question is of course which university or college this is ?

The reason I'm asking, is that my broadband isn't. Broad, that is – so videos on the 'net are generally out for me.

11. Mike S. on May 21st, 2011 1:45 pm

Hehe…

12. Marshall_Will on May 21st, 2011 8:26 pm

Anders!

Too funny. Yeah was that a Mental Institute behind them or WHAT? You're not missing much on the video other than Stupidity On Parade.

13. Marshall_Will on May 21st, 2011 8:33 pm

And it wasn't like the guys doing it were being misleading in their attire? They were hands down much better dressed. Which = Square. I could see if they had Che` t-shirts ( thepeople'scube.com credits Che` as being The World's Greatest T-shirt Salesman! ) and sporting dreds?

They weren't. That also tells you these fleebagger @sspray's feel very comfortable everyone they will ever run into in life walks, talks and THINKS "just like them".

ANOTHER disservice thanks to public 'education. You have to 'graduate' SOME time son! Then your azz is MINE. Clu..? The REAL Final Word!

14. Marshall_Will on May 21st, 2011 8:36 pm

"Why can't I meet these people?"

Joyanna, you KNOW I respect your opinion ( but why the hell would you WANT to!? ) Oh… you mean in a dark alley "meet"! Gotcha'.., smart. When you tell me "you're not going to do anything about it" I can look the cops in the eye w/ a straight face! Gotcha'… smart.