(Atlanta, Georgia – TPTB) In spite of recent staffing issues, Newt Gingrich remains undaunted in his pursuit of the GOP presidential nomination. This according to the new Press Secretary for the “Gingrich for President” campaign, Newt Gingrich.

Incoming Director of Communications, Newt Gingrich, concurred: “The campaign will go on!” This information was also eventually confirmed by the new head of Gingrich’s Rapid Response Team, Newt Gingrich.

The Gingrich camp denied reports that the candidate’s wife was behind any inner-circle strife. “How could she have been,” asked new Campaign Manager Newt Gingrich, “Newt and Callista were on a cruise in the Greek isles, which isn’t exactly the behavior of an obsessive micromanager.”

Gingrich’s Manager of Campaign Travel & Accommodations, Newt Gingrich, confirmed the couple’s vacation to reporters.

“Mr. Gingrich will have a more detailed statement shortly and he looks forward to a spirited debate next week,” said Gingrich’s new Chief of Staff, Newt Gingrich

Comments

9 Responses to “Gingrich ‘In It to Win It’ According to New Campaign Spokesman Newt Gingrich”

1. working class stiff on June 10th, 2011 6:54 pm

did they run into Moochele and Barry while they were cruising? At least Ms Palin and crew stayed local for their vacation.

2. Marshall_Will on June 10th, 2011 7:49 pm

R.I.P

In It To Win It

13 March 2001 – 10 June 2011

He was much loved and will be missed by all.

3. SignPainterGuy on June 10th, 2011 8:09 pm

Speak for yourself ! ;-)

4. Joe Redfield on June 10th, 2011 9:37 pm

I gotta start paying more attention; I though he died a few years back.

5. Granny55 on June 10th, 2011 10:04 pm

For someone who at one time seemed so sure on his feet and smart as can be, he certainly has fallen far down the rung of the ladder. There were reports that part of the problem was his wife Calista and I am beginning to believe that it may indeed be the problem.

1/2 mil at Tiffany's??? That kinda says it all. I like fine things – but I don't need baubles that shine to define who I am. And I don't need a vacation in the Greek Isles to show I know the ways of the world. I don't begrudge anyone anything if they have the means to pay for it – I just don't see the point of the glitz and glamour even if you can afford it. I just like the simple things in life – especially my grandchildren. And we do spoil them with little things but just spending time with them is what makes us happy and brings more joy and happiness than jewels and fancy vacations.

6. dandapani on June 10th, 2011 11:49 pm

And don't forget the Gingrich Reach Across The Aisle Director, Dede Scozzafava.

7. SignPainterGuy on June 11th, 2011 12:46 am

It IS beginning to look like Newt has more friends who are either "reach acrossers" or are already over there ! Right wingers aren`t too fond of him any more !

8. Obama bin Biden on June 11th, 2011 6:03 pm

Newt has a better chance of having dinner with Amelia Earhart.

9. Marshall_Will on June 12th, 2011 12:16 pm

Granny,

What always rubbed me the wrong way is when celebs/pols can't seem to get a handle on the whole "see and be SEEN! scene". Here's so and so at Cannes, here they are again in Tahiti! Oh… and here she is AGAIN on Rodeo Drive!?

Whirlwind attention-grabbing jet setting at its most decadent pace! And hitting ALL the events! Hey, if you want to save up your off-time and go to Daytona or Indy or even the South of France once in awhile, good for YOU! But when they spiral in high school-level attention whoring like Clooney, I gotta' pass.

That's when you're only too happy to hear they dumped their motorcycle/got arrested/made an ASS of themselves…