As seen on the same day…

*****

*****

But this isn’t “do as I say, not as I do” hypocrisy. Why? Because, as Al Gore might say, a “consensus of nutritionists” say it isn’t:

*****

ShackBurgers are healthy to eat now? Cool! Make room on the USDA Dinner Plate.

By the way, Michelle Obama is the first “public figure” to be on the cover of Better Homes in 48 years, so if you thought the media wouldn’t be doing their best to prop up the Obamas in ’12 as energetically as they did in ’08, think again.

Comments

17 Responses to “Dueling Headlines, FLOTUS Edition”

1. cdl on July 12th, 2011 4:21 pm

What they don't tell you about that pic is they had to bolt down the other side of that picnic table before Bigun' sat down or there would have been someone hurt by the flying vegetables.

2. joyannaadams on July 12th, 2011 6:03 pm

Funny cdl! Yes, Obama was on his "honoring our brave soldiers today" not that they shouldn't be.honored..but it was all about Obama's re-election. And now, we will see June Michelle Cleaver.

I'm ready for her to be on the front of "Harper's Bizarre." cause that's how I feel when I see her in Sunny Brook Farm dresses.

3. SignPainterGuy on July 12th, 2011 6:04 pm

No hypocracy here – no double standards ! Eating a big juicy burger with all the condomumps dripping down your arm and into your lap is perfectly fine …. provided of course that you are a lib / prog / regressive !

4. SignPainterGuy on July 12th, 2011 6:20 pm

I hear ya. It seems so out of character to see Michelle Antoinette in a dress and sweater that are actually pretty !

"June Michelle Cleaver" …… "Sunny Brook Farm dresses." Isn`t that where Snoopy is from and writes to his Mom ?

5. Marshall_Will on July 12th, 2011 6:33 pm

"June Michelle Cleaver"

Oh that is GOLDEN Joyanna! Golden. Yeah, let's see them make a "nothing burger" out of this? She lines SEIU pockets and every UNION lunch-server in America w/ a cool BIL but when we point out the two-faced LYING shame.., 'we' have ODS!

Sorry 'June' but when you go after the Purple-vote ( greased w/ TAXPAYER $$$ ) and then pig-the-hell-out like that, yeah, we're saying something about it! "Ward have you seen The Beaver? Why yes June, you ATE him ( remember? )"

6. Marshall_Will on July 12th, 2011 7:08 pm

Some… worthless troll at Michelle's Place tried to blow it off by saying.., "Well YOU don't know what else she ate the day..? What kind of exercise she may have gotten?"

Yeah, whatever dude. Like I say ( unless she ran a -marathon- that day? ) And it's possible she is caught in a binge/purge… 'punish' yourself w/ exercise endless cycle and if that's the case, as a PERSON I can feel for her.

I do the same thing w/ beer. I have more than I should on weekends and feel awful about it and promptly punish myself on the track! Difference being, I'm honest about and uh… I didn't have the Taxpayers pick up my $1B bar tab?

7. SignPainterGuy on July 12th, 2011 7:15 pm

At least the sailor who spent all his money in a drunken spending binge …… spent HIS OWN money !

8. SignPainterGuy on July 12th, 2011 7:22 pm

Stay out of reach when Queen MO is puttin` on the feed bag !

9. Doug on July 12th, 2011 8:22 pm

The proggies just don't get the point about mocking these things… did anybody give a damn what Laura Bush ate? No. Why? Because Laura Bush didn't tell everybody else what to eat or what to feed their kids.

A little "make sure to eat your veggies, kids" is perfectly fine, but when it comes packaged with expensive government programs designed to replace parents, then they can expect snarky comments whenever FLOTUS wolfs down a Whopper & large fries.

10. Granny55 on July 12th, 2011 9:04 pm

Oh I so agree with that point Doug. Get the hell out of my kitchen and leave me alone!!!

11. justme2c on July 13th, 2011 4:51 pm

You just can't put yourself as a spokesperson for healthy eating and then go and eat about the worst thing on any menu.

12. SignPainterGuy on July 13th, 2011 8:30 pm

"…the worst thing on any menu." Does the Shake Shack put brussels sprouts and asparigrass on their chizzboogers ?! Eeeeeeyyiiiick ! ;-)

13. connie on July 14th, 2011 2:51 am

I just had a big heapin helpin of double standard stew washed down with a nice hypocritical Starbucks Peppermint Mocha… but not to worry; I had a rice cake for breakfast!! Hahaha!!

14. SignPainterGuy on July 14th, 2011 3:17 am

"…a rice cake for breakfast !!" ?? I hate that for you !

Why, did you lose your toothbrush ? ;-)

15. carolena on July 15th, 2011 12:20 pm

Oh please, that is the cheeziest pose I have ever seen, who actually sits like that. Everytime I see her I feel the need to compose myself with comfort food in mass quantities, (just like she does apparently.)

16. Nebulizer on July 25th, 2011 9:47 am

Better Homes looks great on the cover! Immediately seen, leads a healthy lifestyle.

17. cheap mattress sets on October 9th, 2011 6:19 am

Rubbish is different and has some magic feature directly collect, accumulate and grow in every way.