Last summer there was one of those electronic road signs just down the road from our house. I was out for a walk one day and noticed that a compartment on the back of the sign was open, and there was a keyboard just waiting for somebody like me to come along. It was tempting.

But evidently some people just can’t avoid the temptation:

Comments

8 Responses to “Note to Road Crews: Never Leave Your Electronic Sign Keypad Unlocked and Unattended”

1. SignPainterGuy on July 18th, 2011 9:07 pm

Fascinating ! And it somehow escaped being taken out by an out of control Prius !

Will wonders never stop ceasing ?!

2. OK_Loyalist on July 18th, 2011 9:26 pm

LOL, the visual…

3. OK_Loyalist on July 19th, 2011 12:11 am

1st hack to TOTUS is the ultimate hack IMO… You know Odumboears will go right on gum flappin' before he even realizes the hack.

4. Doug on July 19th, 2011 12:18 am

A TOTUS hack would indeed be the ultimate, not that Obama would notice… he'd just keep reading like Ron Burgundy. "Go f**k yourselves, America…"

Although I'm not so sure somebody didn't hack TOTUS earlier today:

The only thing missing from that "joke" were the cricket sounds.

5. TheLiberalMedia on July 19th, 2011 11:03 am

And only fox "news" would cover it. fair and balanced!

6. SignPainterGuy on July 19th, 2011 1:39 pm

It happened in my state of NC and I`ve seen it in numerous nat`l publications and not a single one of them was connected to FOX. Imagine that, TheLiberalMedia is wrong yet again !!

I still don`t believe TheLiberalMedia or The Liberal Media !! Neither are fair or balanced !

7. TheLiberalMedia on July 19th, 2011 2:34 pm

The link is to a Fox Affiliate website, Idiot.

8. SignPainterGuy on July 19th, 2011 7:11 pm

And I didn`t click on the link, but saw the story on other websites that are non-FOX affiliates, as is this one here. There`s so much going on in the world outside your limited liberal sandbox. Einstein !