There is still hope for the future… his, not necessarily yours:

Here’s an interesting couple of numbers that emerged during this past week: According to Jim Messina, his campaign manager, through the second quarter of 2011, President Obama now has 552,000 contributors to his 2012 re-election campaign.

And the Bureau of Labor Statistics announced that during the same two quarters, the U.S. economy generated 260,000 jobs.

If that was the other way around he’d be in big trouble. Whew!

On a separate note, the Obama Curse™ rampages on.

Comments

8 Responses to “Good News for the President: Economy Generating Obama Campaign Contributors Twice as Fast as New Jobs”

1. Marshall_Will on July 19th, 2011 11:04 am

"President Obama now has 552,000 contributors to his 2012 re-election campaign."

A number of which it should be noted ( actually resided in the United States ) Since the GOP couldn't be bothered to close that little loophole in '08 we'll have that to look forward to in '12. Steve Lerner doesn't seem to have any problems with it?

I mean, since the actions of Americans affect those aROUND the globe, why 'shouldn't' they have a say in our political process? There's -another- lie we'll have to confront over the next 15 mos. Right, you buy little Timmy a bicycle and THAT is why little Raj has nothing to eat! Makes perfect sense.

2. backwoods on July 19th, 2011 11:05 am

As the old Beatles song said, "Just give me money."

3. Granny55 on July 19th, 2011 1:03 pm

And another liberal company bites the dust – that's what you get when you spend more than you take in! Why is that a familiar tune?

4. SignPainterGuy on July 19th, 2011 1:31 pm

After reading about the snobbery at Borders and B&N toward Christian / Conservative authors and customers, I never stepped foot in another one. Instead, I go to Books a Million where I have to suffer finding new arrivals at the front of the store, even conservative authored books, or in their appropriate section. I`m often harrassed by cute store clerkesses who have this nasty habit of being really nice ….. and helpful. One even wore a 2' tall witch hat, claiming she was going to see Harry Potter that night. Mmmm hmmm…. in the "earth religion mecca" of the San Fran of the East Coast. Riiiiight ! And to top it off, she "forced" me to take a FREE book bag tote and flashed a melt-me-down smile. I had to leave before I needed to be mopped up with a sponge. It took a BK cheeseburger and fries and a non-diet coke to settle my nerves and then a dash for the Blue Ridge Parkway to avoid the Food Police who no doubt would want to know why I ate fries ! It was harrowing ! But I`ll go back !

5. Granny55 on July 19th, 2011 2:22 pm

Our ultra liberal Michigan governor with an R behind his name (Snyder) made a major announcement yesterday that it is his intention to attract foreigners here to solve our unemployment woes. Just what Michigan needs – more people who cannot speak or read English. And now he is going to bend over backwards for the Border employees to help them during their time of unemployment because Borders was founded in his beloved liberal Ann Arbor. Why can't liberals just STFU! If Borders cannot run their company and make a profit then – Bye, bye.

6. Marshall_Will on July 19th, 2011 3:39 pm

Granny,

I was aware that is where they were founded, I didn't realize Ann Arbor fell into enemy hands? Kind of hard to 'feel' for their employees either. You want to see a book by Oliver North… oh well, I SUPPOSE ( if you insist? )

Most of Doug's posters are bibliophiles. 'He' the worst among them! They ignored the entire Conservative demographic in favor of scoring points w/ the Liberal. It could have only been worse had they "Conservative Drinking Fountain/Restroom ONLY!"

Good riddance! But… but… I thought Liberals were exponentially better "readers" than us gun toting, bible clinging conservatives!? SO! One can not run a business in America by catering to one HALF of the country? Who knew!

7. SignPainterGuy on July 19th, 2011 7:39 pm

Bibliophiles !? Pfffffft ….. I just arrange them on the shelf by color. Ooooh, shiiiiny ! Mmmmmm !

8. SignPainterGuy on July 19th, 2011 10:02 pm

"Bibliophile" !? I did not have sex with that book !