I’m not saying God had a hand in this, but it’s possible:

A woman’s cell phone ring tone to the song of “Crazy” went off about 25 minutes into Obama’s presentation and the owner scrambled to turn it off quickly.

The only way that could have been funnier is if the ring tone tune went like this: “Da da da da daaaa – I’m lovin’ it!

I wonder if the owner of the phone got “the look.”

By the way, the server is back up. It was down (again) for several hours overnight and earlier today — I think things are corrected now… until the next SNAFU.

Comments

8 Responses to “Ring Tone Interrupts FLOTUS Fundraising Speech”

1. SignPainterGuy on July 27th, 2011 3:15 pm

Glad to see TPTB back up. At first, I thought it was just Charter messin` with me again. They drop connection on avg. 4 times daily at about the same times, so I know it`s not just nuthin` ! They`re giving preferential treatment to high data users.

"Crazy", yeah, GOD may have been involved. "LIAR" would have worked as well !

I love it when I`m in a quiet place, the post office or town hall, when a racer friend calls. They`re set to the sound of a formula 1 car going thru the gears ! I can hear it over the lawn mower !

2. Granny55 on July 27th, 2011 3:16 pm

Glad the site is back up!

The title of the song fits FLOTUS to the tee as well as Dick Obama and his entire administration.

3. Marshall_Will on July 27th, 2011 6:08 pm

"I wonder if the owner of the phone got “the look.”

And for Leftist that doubt our objectivity when it comes to all things Obie..? Clearly, CLEARLY Mrs. Sarkozy is exuding all overt signs that she is being made to feel -very- uncomfortable! She's almost in tears the poor woman. Have you ever seen someone STARE that hard front & center to avoid a wicked gaze?

I suppose we'll be charged as raaacists yet again for not understanding "it's a cultural thing" ( obviously bible toting rednecks wouldn't comprehend? ) Yeah, show me where that's acceptable in ANY culture.

Moochelle is like those Progressive Rock 70's album covers where the longer you gaze into them, the more menacing they become! Seriously, try it.

4. backwoods on July 27th, 2011 6:35 pm

Michelle. Ma Bell. These are words that go together well…

5. SignPainterGuy on July 27th, 2011 6:48 pm

I used to get "the look" quite often; plus some really snide remarks. Since it came from my buddy`s wife, I felt like I shouldn`t retaliate, verbally at least, and since we were the tire fitting crew, there were lots of occasions to bend over and point what she could kiss at her. I promise, I NEVER started it, she is insane !

Moochelle is too if she thinks her constant meddling is desired by or beneficial to the public !

6. Granny55 on July 27th, 2011 8:48 pm

The only thing I feel bad about is I love Patsy Cline and her version of "Crazy". It is such a shame that the great lady of country music who truly loved her country has to associated with the imposter's wife who has never loved her country via a great song.

7. SignPainterGuy on July 27th, 2011 11:21 pm

8. essay editor on October 25th, 2016 8:21 am

The require us of cell may make some forgo contraption. This leads for the change in working as the specified action become stop by the interaction of ring tone. People must have the use of such facilities according to need and desire.