More whacked-out indoctrination of kids who aren’t old enough to even understand what they’re saying, and thanks to “progressives,” probably never will be.

Video from Right Scoop:

Maybe the kids wouldn’t be so cheery if somebody told them they were born $46,000 in the hole thanks to the tripe they’re unwittingly peddling.

Unsurprisingly, “Contract for the American Dream” is a Van Jones operation.

This is probably the funniest part, especially considering it’s coming from a group headed by somebody who once worked in the Obama administration: “Remove the revolving door between Washington and high priced lobbyists.” COUGH.

Comments

19 Responses to “‘Contract for the American Dream’: Lefty Movement Uses Kids to Push Agenda”

1. Marshall_Will on August 9th, 2011 4:44 pm

Oh! Oh! Oh!

"Contract ON… The American Dream". Sorry Van you sexy stud-muffin, that's all the farther it got out of the gate before we Conservatives called it out for what it is! Namely total cr@p.

And what's w/ the latest Prog TaPo about "corporates as individuals"? This isn't the first time I've seen that crop up. It's hitting the Econ-blogs too.

I'll make it simple, when "Individuals" start getting POUNDED w/ Class Action Lawsuits, do let us know! Of all the silliness we've had to endure from Progs, this claim is the worst. It doesn't even MEAN anything?

2. The Zoo Keeper on August 9th, 2011 4:48 pm

Whether it's a lame TV sitcom or this kind of nonsense, there's nothing worse than watching kids parrot adult words. I thought I was watching a bunch of Muppets. "Give immigrants a clear path to become citizens"??? We have that – and members of my family took it, thank you very much.

3. Joe Redfield on August 9th, 2011 5:19 pm

A clear cut case of child abuse; someone should alert the authorities.

4. SignPainterGuy on August 9th, 2011 6:17 pm

If the right were to use kids this way, they`d be raising the roof with screams of protest and calls for prosecution !

5. SignPainterGuy on August 9th, 2011 6:19 pm

Yes we do have that "clear path" and Thank You to your family for taking it !

6. Marshall_Will on August 9th, 2011 7:14 pm

Oh ain't that the truth. Hell, old Huckabee can't even do children's CARTOONS without a flap.

What's funny is, even a group of cute and probably very nice little kids can't put the lipstick on the Prog pig any more? We've all heard and debunked those carefully chosen phrases long ago.

What a waste of money. Don't these clowns ever run out of new 'programs'?

7. SignPainterGuy on August 9th, 2011 8:08 pm

They haven`t had a new program for a long time; it`s the same ol`, same ol`; just wrapped up in new clothes and titles.

The only thing new is their brazen openness !

8. OK_Loyalist on August 9th, 2011 9:25 pm

Is it just me or has Nick quit posting over here ?

I'm thinking he's plenty busy being ILMC at MM's.

9. Turbo on August 9th, 2011 10:27 pm

Un-flipping believable. We see how the fruits of their education err I mean indoctrination efforts over the last few decades could lead to say, a socialist loser like BHO becoming POTUS.

10. SignPainterGuy on August 9th, 2011 11:10 pm

You may be right, they both have similar illogic and refusal to answer direct questions. Nick disappeared after Doug shot him down with, "The Nick fellates Obama stories are getting old" line. I cackled for days on that one !

The posters at MM`s place are having great fun renaming ILMC, amid the calls for banning him / her / it.

While you`re here, remember we talked about our town`s music venues a while back ? Now the world famous Biltmore House, Estate and Hotel / Inn is putting on shows and music n stuff. Bella Fleck is coming with…..wait for it…….the Original FleckTones. Should be good.

11. joyannaadams on August 9th, 2011 11:21 pm

Van Jones has been appointed to "green " the young kids into their new jobs as slaves. Funny, just about the whole iime green communists propaganda was laid out by kids who probably never even heard of James Madison.

No doubt, they all have cell phones and are getting their dream talking points already.

I hate to say it, but Hitler's youth come to mind.

Thanks for posting that Mr. Powers, and yeah, I miss Nick too.

12. OK_Loyalist on August 9th, 2011 11:34 pm

I have never heard of Bela Fleck… doing some YouTubes now…. I like… thanks for the enlightenment.

13. SignPainterGuy on August 9th, 2011 11:36 pm

You actually miss Nick ? Well, that makes one of us ! Sorry !

14. Doug on August 9th, 2011 11:37 pm

Don't know what happened to Nick, now that you mention it. Maybe his 99 weeks of unemployment ran out, his computer got repo'd and he's in a soup line somewhere blaming Bush.

Even funnier is this one guy who started emailing me a couple of years ago — a couple of times a day with the lefty insults, etc. I replied a time or two but he got so douchy that I made all his emails automatically go to the junk file. The other day I checked and there were hundreds of emails in there from him — the last being with the subject "Are you really this dumb?" If the definition of "smart" is somebody who's been writing emails two and three times a day that disappear into thin air then that's a compliment.

I deleted the lot. I wanted to write and tell him that he wrote hundreds of emails that were never read but it would ruin the inside joke that he's become. It's the little things that keep me going.

15. SignPainterGuy on August 9th, 2011 11:39 pm

They`ve been around for a while, though I haven`t heard much of their stuff. It`s an eclectic mix of blues and smooth sounds. Good reputation.

Various members split off and played with other bands.

16. Doug on August 9th, 2011 11:42 pm

She misses him like George Foreman misses a punching bag. That's understandable… a little!

17. SignPainterGuy on August 9th, 2011 11:43 pm

Life`s little pleasures.

18. OK_Loyalist on August 9th, 2011 11:57 pm

Anyway to see IP's to see if Nick and ILMC are the same turd ?

19. Hyperfobea on August 10th, 2011 9:27 am

If I didn't know Van was behind this I'd swear it came from the Ad Council. Guvmint gots ta re-edu-ma-cate its room-temp-IQ sheeples.