At a stop on his Tragical Misery Tour bus trip, President Obama stopped at Wyffels Hybrids Inc., but the best orator with the greatest steel trap memory the world has ever known had lunch on the brain:

If the teleprompter was broken, all he had to do was turn around and read the sides of those pallets.

I heard Rush Limbaugh say yesterday that now this company will probably be declaring bankruptcy within six months. Four if it was a stimulus recipient.

Comments

7 Responses to “Obama Waffles Again”

1. SignPainterGuy on August 19th, 2011 3:42 pm

The SteelTrap Memory-in-Chief out working his "reverse Midas" magic…….yep, Doug, this biz is toast !

My mind might have been on the playground, batting a wiffle ball, but the "Lunch-Counter Tester-in-Chief" musta had waffles and fried chicken on the brain. pResidentin` is hard, doncha know ?!

Can`t people leave him alone ? He just wants to eat his waffle !

2. Marshall_Will on August 19th, 2011 4:42 pm

The Tragical Misery Tour is coming to take me away! Coming to take me away…take me… away!

Dick Obummer was truly -miffed- his gaffes are now being LAUGHED at by people that stack pallets for a living. No offense, I've done my share.

He was totally serious w/ his snippy little 'comeback'. Much as I enjoy Tanya Reiman, her services will -not- be needed today… The state of our economy is SO past the point of being salvaged by whistle stops it ain't funny.

At least 'pretend' you're working on something Dick?

3. Joe Redfield on August 19th, 2011 5:12 pm

He's going to have his lunch handed to him a year from November.

4. SignPainterGuy on August 19th, 2011 6:29 pm

Oh, but the Dickster IS pretending to be doing something ! He is pretending to be preparing an announcement after his current vacation. He`s already announced that he will make an announcement then. Just exactly what this important announcement will actually announce beyond the Pretender-in-Chief`s pretense of actually working is anybody`s guess, but rest assured, it WILL be an announcement !

5. SignPainterGuy on August 19th, 2011 8:00 pm

Remember how the Clintonistas trashed the WH when they left ? Maybe we should hand the Obamas their belongings at the back door (ala the Dalai Llama) and not let them do their own packing ! Just sayin` ……

6. Marshall_Will on August 19th, 2011 9:15 pm

SPG,

Stockbrokers INVENTED this ploy! That's why I know it inside out. You bring clients XYZ Corp. It turns out to be a real DOG. You're taking heat left and right and some brokers outright -refuse- to take client calls. This is the phase they call "hiding under your desk".

Sales mgr. goes into corner office w/ firm prez. 10 minutes later they come out and firmly announce "Guys… we're working on somthing HUGE! Get your clients on the phone, tell them to FORGET all about that BUST of a trade 'you' ( 'me', really? ) brought them and find $100k!

Tell them I don't care if you have to borrow a ski mask and GUN!? This is going to be HUUUUGE I tell you!" Of course they haven't a CLUE as to 'what' this something huge will 'be' but it buys them time. Either the stock will come back, or the clients will leave. Either way, they don't have to hear about it 'today'?

7. SignPainterGuy on August 19th, 2011 9:35 pm

That would be sorta, kinda like when you make the car salesman an offer and he says, "Mmmm, I don`t know, I`ll hafta talk that one over w/ the manager !", at which time he steps out for a cup of coffee and a smoke while you sit there stewing ! Right !