Do you know who the “most dangerous person to America” is? Before you answer, put yourself in a nanny-state, PC, sodium-free, trans-fat eliminating, “obesity kills” and corporations suck state of mind.

Okay, ready? Good — the “most dangerous person to America” is… Paula Deen:

Behold the true face of evil!

That’s right… Paula Deen is a grave threat to the United States. At least that’s the case according to chef Anthony Bourdain:

That Anthony Bourdain sure knows how to get people talking. The “No Reservations” host sounds off on other food stars in TV Guide Magazine.

He has the strongest words for Paula Deen. “The worst, most dangerous person to America is clearly Paula Deen,” Bourdain says. “She revels in unholy connections with evil corporations and she’s proud of the fact that her food is f—— bad for you.”

Fox News had on the leader of the baconhadeen, purveyor of cuisine of mass destruction, and asked her about it. Deen simply wonders who pee’d in Bourdain’s cereal (far less fat than the whole milk Deen would have used).

Video by way of Todd Starnes, y’all:

*****

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some sausage gravy to make.

Comments

33 Responses to “The ‘Most Dangerous Person to America’ Reacts to the Accusation”

1. backwoods on August 20th, 2011 7:01 pm

The food police have no authority over me. I just visited the buffet at Golden Corral and the healthiest thing I brought to the table was my appetite. My taste buds had a great time.

2. SignPainterGuy on August 20th, 2011 7:02 pm

Once I got out into the real world and learned that not everyone cooks like Mama, and that I actually do like non-bland cooking, I marveled at how my Sister`s cooking was identical in appearance to our Mom`s, but tasted so much better. Her reply, "Butter. I`m with Paula Dean; my favorite food is butter !"

Emeril Lagossi says, "Pork fat rules !" No argument here !

Take that, Anthony Bourdain and you too, Meanchelle !

3. SignPainterGuy on August 20th, 2011 7:06 pm

Atta boy, bc ! And durn yer hide at the same time; A`vl lost it`s GC yrs ago and I miss it. Ryan`s is good too, but different !

4. backwoods on August 20th, 2011 7:11 pm

When I was a teenager and my older brother and his family came for Sunday dinner, my niece always wanted me to make the creamed potatoes. I'm firmly convinced the reason is I put twice as much butter in them as her grandma.

5. OK_Loyalist on August 20th, 2011 7:18 pm

Yummm …. SWINE !!!

6. OK_Loyalist on August 20th, 2011 7:27 pm

Ummmmm

Doug, the 5 prior comments have disappeared, LOL

7. SignPainterGuy on August 20th, 2011 7:45 pm

Fine here, but I`m having that issue at Zilla`s place. Curious…….

At MM`s earlier, you mentioned FireFox with NoScript add-on and Cachefly.net. Can you `splain ? `member, I`m a `puter dummy !

8. SignPainterGuy on August 20th, 2011 7:48 pm

When I`d visit the farm (Mom`s family) in KY, there was whole fresh milk and butter. Everything was better. I remember we didn`t visit one year, so the next, all the extra milk fat seemed so heavy. I then remembered that we`d started drinking 2% milk at home. Such a travesty !

9. Doug on August 20th, 2011 7:56 pm

Considering what Anthony Bourdain considers fit for eatin' I'll stick with the Paula Deen diet…

10. backwoods on August 20th, 2011 7:58 pm

The comments here briefly disappeared for me, but they came back after I closed my browser and tried again.

11. SignPainterGuy on August 20th, 2011 8:05 pm

I think Antney is competing with Andrew Zimmern as "eater of the grossest foods in the world" ! They can have all the wild critter "dangly parts" they want !

12. OK_Loyalist on August 20th, 2011 8:11 pm

Cachefly.net is the section of MM's comments pages where the members post their comments, if you don't give cachefly.net permissions, you don't have any buttons to edit text or even submit comments.

Over here one must allow DougPowers.com and IntenseDebate.com to be able to post.

13. Soul on August 20th, 2011 9:04 pm

I believe it was a number of years ago, but recall one of the low carb doctors I follow was called "Dr. Death" by a newspaper. Times have changed.

14. SignPainterGuy on August 20th, 2011 10:23 pm

Thank you ! I`ll read up !

15. OK_Loyalist on August 20th, 2011 10:26 pm

Installing it and if you don't like uninstalling it will have no effect on your Firefox.

16. SignPainterGuy on August 20th, 2011 10:27 pm

Okie dokie !

17. Jimbo on August 20th, 2011 11:16 pm

I love her voice. I want her to read me the phone book.

Take me to your biscuits, Paula Deen. Julia Child is looking down upon you from heaven, blessing you as she eats a stick of butter.

18. SignPainterGuy on August 20th, 2011 11:33 pm

Now that`s just silly….. Don`t you think Julia would prefer to have her butter softened so she could eat it with a spoon ? She was classy and occasionally funny, but never messy !

19. Ken in Texas on August 21st, 2011 12:41 am

If it ain't deep-fried in lard, don't offer it to me. Chicken-fried steak with pan drippin' cream gravy, mashed potatoes and deep- fried okra —-well I'll leave eating spiders, monkey brains and snakes to Anthony. Oh wait—-I've eaten snakes.

20. SignPainterGuy on August 21st, 2011 12:53 am

Snake is good ! What I had was said to be rattlehead, and I`ve heard coppersnake is also good !

Always wanted to try turtle; I`ve heard it has 7 different textures and 2 or 3 flavors.

21. OK_Loyalist on August 21st, 2011 2:01 am

I've had baked turtle in sauerkraut that was damn good.

22. SignPainterGuy on August 21st, 2011 2:29 am

Good God , man; I was hoping for a turtle in butter sauce recipe, but noooo, you gotta mention…………uuuughh…….sauerkraut !

I`ve tried on multiple occasions to like it, but I can`t stand it. It even ruins a good dog !

23. OK_Loyalist on August 21st, 2011 2:38 am

Fried kraut in butter ROCKS !!!

Be sure to add a pinch of sugar

24. SignPainterGuy on August 21st, 2011 3:40 am

No, sadly, I haven`t ever heard of Happy Joe`s. From the wiki-link, it looks like a good menu, Minus the Kraut of course ! ;-) Kraut on pizza ? SACRILEGE !!

The taco pizza sounds good and must be, since it`s the #1 seller.

Come on man, sauerkraut is spoiled cabbage; it`s soured; well on its way to rotting !

My grandpa used to drink clabbered milk with any kind of leftover bread and jelly or fruit. My cat will sometimes ignore her saucer of milk till it clabbers and then drink it. It sometimes sours first; then she won`t touch it.

Some things are just plain gross !!

25. OK_Loyalist on August 21st, 2011 3:43 am

Too funny…

26. OK_Loyalist on August 21st, 2011 4:00 am

Sauerkraut is not spoiled cabbage, it's pickled cabbage, done as a preservation method.

27. SignPainterGuy on August 21st, 2011 4:33 am

I know ! It tastes so bad to me, it may as well be rotten !

Some pickled foods taste great to me, others….don`t. I like bread and butter pickles, but not dill pickles. Pickled beets and boiled eggs, but not beans,corn and okra. Balsamic vinegar, while classy and expensive, ruins a meal for me !

My palate has broadened greatly, who knows what I may come to enjoy, but for now, I`m a bit odd !

28. cdl on August 21st, 2011 11:56 am

Paula is a bit annoying but the woman can cook. Anthony Bourdain's show isn't bad if you like learning about how they cook in say…Cuba, Jamaica etc. He's an alcoholic smart ass but an entertaining one. Going after Paula was dumb. Typical liberal. Can't restrain themselves from telling other people how to live their lives. Hell, Paula is a lib too. She had Jimma Carter on the show once. Woman can cook though, did I mention that?

29. SignPainterGuy on August 21st, 2011 2:49 pm

Paula`s cooking is for people in windy environs who are tired of having to put rocks in their pockets for ballast.

Oh, and she cooks good ! ;-)

30. sizemorew on August 22nd, 2011 2:53 pm

I watch Food Network on a fairly regular basis, but never really felt much of a desire to watch Paula Dean's show. Suddenly, I want to see more of her show if only to see what's ticking Bourdain off. I know she puts a lot of butter and stuff in her food, but c'mon. That's Southern cooking for you.

31. SignPainterGuy on August 22nd, 2011 5:34 pm

Paula Deen absolutely plays up her Southern Drawl to the hilt ! It is as much her "signature" as is her cooking style and I might add, her very friendly nature.

Some people are just "too cultured" for such nonsense !

32. sizemorew on August 23rd, 2011 12:49 pm

Bah! You're never too cultured for soulful Southern cooking or a good Southern drawl! Anyone who claims otherwise is clearly deprived and has never experienced either.

33. SignPainterGuy on August 23rd, 2011 3:33 pm

Those who are "too cultured" are often cheating themselves out of some very enjoyable experiences ! Others crimp the comfort out of a good meal !