After he was in China trying to reassure Beijing that America is committed to spending money as fast as they can give it to us, Joe Biden went to Mongolia. Sources tell me that Biden remarked to President Sukhbaatar Batbold that he felt a special kinship with that country because he’s spent many an evening dining at the Mongolian Barbeque in Wilmington.

Biden also took in some traditional Mongolian skivvy & tight blue blouse wrestling:

*****

So, uh, what’s this guy doing?

*****

Biden found out this wrestler is a Republican, so he was ready for a smackdown:

*****

Just Joe’s luck… he showed up in Mongolia on “National ‘Shoot Arrows at People with Bad Hair Plugs’ Day”:

Comments

8 Responses to “Joe Biden Representin’ in Mongolia”

1. @clwandling on August 22nd, 2011 3:44 pm

He didn't seriously tell the president "he’s spent many an evening dining at the Mongolian Barbeque" did he?

2. Doug on August 22nd, 2011 3:46 pm

Ha! Not that I know of… but it sounded so Biden-esque that I couldn't help myself.

3. SignPainterGuy on August 22nd, 2011 4:03 pm

Yep, the Asst. Spender-in-Chief is assuring the Chinese that "As long as we spend every dollar you give us, we will have more left over than when we started !"

I`m guessing the monk is just saying "No to crack !"

Sheriff Joe found a hat just in time; can`t have people shootin` at "those" plugs ! But is Bite me sure of "his" target ? Not so I can tell !

4. swede on August 22nd, 2011 4:06 pm

Sheriff Joe: "I am Mongol. Mongol only pawn in game of life."

5. Dexter_Alarius on August 22nd, 2011 4:15 pm

Joe, watch where you're pointing that thing! Geez!

6. backwoods on August 22nd, 2011 4:32 pm

Biden's not afraid of those wrestlers. He has it on the highest authority that "Nobody messes with Joe."

7. Marshall_Will on August 22nd, 2011 4:46 pm

Here the Chinese Central Government is showing the Veep where he and his boss will spend the rest of their natural lives if QE3 goes into effect!

Ur… Amerricuns are aw arike! You snub your noses at the west of rurald think ur… better than the west of us! We show YOU! You think Basic Cable is bad? This WILL be your 'entertainment'! Say goodbye to Beyonce videos and meet Yik & Yak.

8. Dexter_Alarius on August 22nd, 2011 5:07 pm

Joe: "The American people have the greatest respect for Mongoloids."