We know Barack Obama is, in many ways, another Jimmy Carter, but Obama’s family certainly has a lot more Billys in it than Carter’s did.

Washington Times:

A number of media outlets have already reported that an illegal immigrant from Kenya by the name of Onyango Obama, 67, was arrested last week on Wednesday after he rammed his SUV into a police car in Framingham, Massachusetts.

He was later charged with DUI among other violations. I spoke to Framingham Public Information Officer Lieutenant Delaney who told me that when Onyango Obama was asked at booking if he wanted to make a telephone call to arrange for bail, the Kenyan immigrant replied: “I think I will call the White House.”

And that was last week, when Obama was on Martha’s Vineyard. So not only is Obama’s alleged uncle in the country illegally, but he doesn’t pay attention to the news whatsoever. The fact that the guy could even get a drivers license (presumably he has one) is a travesty enough. I wonder if he’s voted too.

Metrowest Daily has more, but no mention that the “illegal immigrant” in question is probably the president’s uncle:

Obama failed several field sobriety tests and was arrested. At the police station, Obama failed a Breathalyzer test, registering .14. The state legal limit is .08.

Obama was charged with driving under the influence of liquor and driving to endanger. He was also cited for not using a turn signal.

Obama has a federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement warrant for his arrest. ICE has previously ordered him to be deported back to Kenya.

So, deportation waivers all around then?

Previously we got to know Obama’s Auntie Zeituni, who carries the entitlement mentality torch with great pride.

Comments

17 Responses to “Man Reported to be Obama’s Illegal Alien Uncle Arrested for DWI in Massachusetts; Wanted to Call White House”

1. SignPainterGuy on August 28th, 2011 9:19 pm

"more Billies in his family than Carter", "soft spot for illegal aliens"…….

Zero`s compassion for his aunt and uncle knows no bounds ! How many more are there here illegally and will we learn about his family only when they get in trouble ?

2. OK_Loyalist on August 28th, 2011 10:36 pm

"It certainly isn’t difficult to see where the president gets his soft spot for illegal aliens, is it?"

From his COLB ? ;)

3. joyannaadams on August 28th, 2011 11:26 pm

I expect the Obama tribe to be on a reality show any day now…which will be a good thing, because then when we vote them all off, they will have to go back to Kenya..
    one at a time….

4. backwoods on August 29th, 2011 12:15 am

I feel a beer summit coming on.

5. OK_Loyalist on August 29th, 2011 12:31 am

Me too, the tree out back needs watering ;)

6. backwoods on August 29th, 2011 12:37 am

An Irishman asked his best drinking buddy, "Say, my good friend, if I die before you, will you come by my grave and pour a pint of Irish whiskey on it?"

His friend replied, "Why, sure old chap. But do you mind if I drink it first?"

7. SignPainterGuy on August 29th, 2011 1:18 am

Is it possible they weren`t such great buddies after all ?

8. Marshall_Will on August 29th, 2011 11:29 am

"It should be noted that the Times of London highlighted an Onyango Obama during the 2008 presidential campaign."

And virtually every MSM/in-the-tank outlet in the U.S did NOT!

Standing in line at Rite-Aid I noticed even The Inquirer has lost their Obama-fever claiming He was in some sort of alcohol REHAB while at Marxist Vineyard. Evidently partying runs in the family.

I'm no expert but a .14 BAL on a 67 year old strikes me as being exponentially more dangerous than a 20-something. Reaction times are reduced when SOBER! Now factor in diminished eyesight, hearing and overall response time = 1 Squad Car on the taxpayer's dime!

9. Ralph Gizzip on August 29th, 2011 1:56 pm

I read that clip from the Metrowest Daily and found myself hoping they were talking about Barack. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered the change was referencing Onyango, not Barack.

10. SignPainterGuy on August 29th, 2011 3:55 pm

Barry drives only golf carts, bicycles and bumper cars ! I`ve often wondered if he surrendered his DL along w/ his law license !

11. The Spot-On Quote Of The Day… « The Camp Of The Saints on August 31st, 2011 10:10 am

[...] awarded to Doug Powers for this brilliant proposal: If the president was serious about rounding up illegals he’d [...]

12. ariele on September 30th, 2011 6:31 am
  13. dwi lawyer on September 14th, 2013 9:36 am

I anticipate the Obama group to be on a truth display any day now…which will be a great factor, because then when we elect them all off, they will have to go returning to South africa.

14. amber on February 15th, 2014 4:44 am

My spouse and i count on your Obama group to become using a fact show virtually any time currently… which is the best thing, because then when we all vote all of them off, these people should go back to Kenya..
    individually….

15. Frederich on May 10th, 2014 11:24 am

16. Aaliyah on June 17th, 2014 9:55 am

Appreciate it regarding building posts developing a excellent understanding influences myself to check on more regularly regarding brand-new write ups. Keep placing! http://binaryoptionstrading247.com/777-binary-rev

17. Walker on July 1st, 2014 7:37 am

Nice post i really glad to read this informative post, thanks to share :) Pebible