The “People’s Convention” will take place next summer, and thanks to the power of the gods of hypocrisy it’ll be held in a “right to work” state (such things happen when pro-union politicians discover how expensive union labor is and they can’t force somebody else pay for it).

The logo is set:

Gateway Pundit thinks it’s got a Stalin vibe, but to me it looks like it could be a “Let’s Move” reject.

Actually the logo works, provided they incorporate a background modification:

Comments

10 Responses to “DNC Unveils 2012 ‘People’s Convention’ Logo”

1. SignPainterGuy on September 7th, 2011 4:04 pm

Good move Doug, you enlarged "FREE SOUP" in the window !

You`re exactly right, libs are frugal with their own money, so they chose a right-to-work state to save money, But I`m concerned for MO and BHO come dinner time; Where`s the BBQ ? MO thinks Charlotte is a center for BBQ ! It`s a bit west. Or east, depending on the flavor you prefer !

2. Doug on September 7th, 2011 4:11 pm

Yeah, I thought "free soup" really deserved top billing.

3. SignPainterGuy on September 7th, 2011 4:21 pm

The "People`s Convention". Look for lots of green and red in the decorations. We must be more like China and other socialist / communist countries, don`cha know ?!

Per the link to your post at MM`s place; Andrea Mitchell is fuming at the choice of Charlotte and the lack of union hotels, mentioning the AFL-CIO. I quarantee, the hotels and restaurants are well represented by SEIU !!

4. Truesoldier on September 7th, 2011 4:28 pm

How appropriate is it that the "people" depicted in the The "People`s Convention" are colored red….

5. sizemorew on September 7th, 2011 4:44 pm

More of that creepy Obama "O". The damn thing pops up just about everywhere, doesn't it?

6. SignPainterGuy on September 7th, 2011 4:49 pm

What do you expect from the party of ZERO new ideas ? ;-)

7. Truesoldier on September 7th, 2011 4:55 pm

Of course the whole the people are headed into was meant to be a black hole, but they couldn't use that as it would be seen as racisit.

8. Granny55 on September 7th, 2011 5:21 pm

What was that old saying from the commercial – "Always look for the union label". Kinda reminds me of that.

And as a side note: While the moochers are stripping the wallets of the producers via the government every day – I came face to face with a real life moocher/robber on my lunch hour today. Just me and another customer in a small veggie/fruit market today and the guy comes in – just an arm's length away from me and asks the cashier for change. When she opened the till he grabbed all the bills in the $20 slot. At least he wasn't armed and just ran out with about $500 – but it still was very scary. I never followed thru on getting my conceal carry permit because our second grandson came along – I think I need to get with that program ASAP.

9. SignPainterGuy on September 7th, 2011 6:55 pm

Yes Granny, get that CCP and the training that goes with it ! Glad you`re safe and unharmed !

10. Turbo on September 8th, 2011 4:18 am

Yes the familiar blue and white Zero again- it will be Dear Leaders short lived legacy.

Here's a free tip to the young voters out there- if you'd like a chance to succeed when you grow up, don't vote for someone who loathes the country. He won't even associate with our flag fer crissakes. What a collosal loser.