…You have a hangover this morning:

Pass the Maalox.

The desperation is palpable, isn’t it? The Republicans probably won’t pass it, but at least he has somebody to blame now, which makes a “Scooby-Doo ending” to his presidency a possibility next year. On election night an Obama mask will be removed and there will sit George Soros: “I’d have gotten away with if it weren’t for you darn Teabaggers!”

Update: How many times did Obama mention “green energy” or “green jobs” last night? Zero. Did one FBI raid ruin the whole pitch?

Update II: Even Michelle doesn’t seem to be buying it anymore.

Comments

13 Responses to “If You Did a Shot Whenever Obama Said ‘Pass This Jobs Bill’…”

1. Jeremie Jordan on September 9th, 2011 12:32 pm

…you might be drunk enough to actually pass it.

2. Dexter_Alarius on September 9th, 2011 1:44 pm

Zoinks! Like, I hope Obama makes like a tree and leafs!
    As soon as inhumanly possible!

3. SignPainterGuy on September 9th, 2011 2:22 pm

I caught only the last 10 (ish) minutes, perhaps I shouldn`t be playing on my laptop, eating supper, petting the cat, and watching the tube all at once, but I saw those congress-critters giving the man boy child who would be king standing "Os" for some reason that totally escaped me. The speech was for sure a campaign speech `cause the most lib, leftist pRes. evah sounded all centrist n stuff, and promised rainbows and unicorns and said some form of "pass this bill" about 17 times. If I`d taken a shot at every one, I`d have been "commode huggin`, knee walking, Hebrew drunk" and beyond the help of any Maalox.

4. backwoods on September 9th, 2011 2:23 pm

I don't know. Even drunkenness has its limits.

5. Michelle Malkin » What Was Missing from Last Night’s Speech? on September 9th, 2011 4:03 pm

[...] for last night’s speech, could Obama have said “pass this jobs bill” a little more often? You know what they say: “Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, 14 [...]

6. laree on September 9th, 2011 4:13 pm

17 times!

TGIF, The Political Circus Edition, "Make It Fast Make It Urgent"

7. What Was Missing from Last Night’s Speech? | Conservatives for America on September 9th, 2011 4:46 pm

8. Granny55 on September 9th, 2011 6:17 pm

I would have never guessed it was that!!! I was canning pickles and thinking I, Me, My or Let Me Be Clear! So where is the bill? How many drinks will I need while reading it?

9. SignPainterGuy on September 9th, 2011 7:23 pm

Practice up on your mind reading skills or pick up a crystal ball or maybe the "super-deluxe edition" of that old time favorite, the Wuija Board (sp?), `cause the bill exists only in the pRes`s mind and the speech writer`s and in the teleprompter control box ! Drink while operating any of the afore-mentioned heavy machinery at your own risk !

10. patti on September 9th, 2011 7:44 pm

There is no bill.
    The clown, Broke Hussein el Bama, gave another speech, calling for more spending.
    Gov. Palin says he’s playing us all for fools….
    Full Interview: Sarah Palin with Megyn Kelly http://www.therightscoop.com/full-interview-sarah
    ***
    Hi Doug, wanted to let you know, there are posting problems at MM's again.

11. Bo D.’s “Jobs” Speech Round-up | 'Splodieheads on September 10th, 2011 12:44 pm

[...] he not only used that exact phrase, with the authoritarian implications, but he used it 14 times!!! Here’s the short view, in case you think he actually said it in an unassuming tone… [...]

12. muzica gratis on September 10th, 2011 1:24 pm

Thanks for your useful tips.The SEO has been a big question I’m looking for more effective ways.So many people want to study about it,I think one can write the articles with their own experience will be better.A website with excellent search engine optimization can rank high in google.

13. Michelle Malkin Noticed Something Missing From Obama’s “Jobs” Speech » insignificant thoughts on September 10th, 2011 1:54 pm