I don’t know if Chris Farley has a brother, but if he does, we’ve found him.

Here’s a local news interview with a Phoenix man who was rear-ended by an out-of-control SUV which then ran into a utility pole, knocking down power lines.

“Reality hits you hard, bro.” I’ll take that on a t-shirt, please:

Power Lines Fall on Crashed Vehicle, Driver Trapped: MyFoxPHOENIX.com

If they ever make Tommy Boy II, that guy will be perfect.

Comments

10 Responses to “News Video of the Week”

1. SignPainterGuy on September 16th, 2011 1:47 pm

"I still feel kinda shaken up, kinda crazy right now !"

I would never have guessed ! Yep, the new Chris Farley if one is ever needed !

"BOOOOM !!", "It was real !"

I hope I never learn this guy`s political leanings; it`ll ruin it for me !

2. ReaganiteGOPer on September 16th, 2011 2:21 pm

What a ham- or maybe it's the adrenalin rush

Let's just be glad his 15 seconds of fame is over
    and done with lol

3. Truesoldier on September 16th, 2011 2:53 pm

Actually Chris Farley does have a brother, Kevin Farley (and the family resemblance is striking). He was in the movie An American Carol. Though this guy could be their long lost thrid brother.

4. Granny55 on September 16th, 2011 4:51 pm

Ahhhhhhh… thanks Doug! That made my day and I agree with SPG – don't want to know what his political leanings are – it would really ruin the whole thing. One thing I do know though I think he worships at the alter of Good Reefer!!!

5. SignPainterGuy on September 16th, 2011 5:12 pm

I thought the same thing; REEFUS DELECTICUS CONNOISEURUS !

6. The Zoo Keeper on September 16th, 2011 5:19 pm

"Sparks were arching from my doobie, er, uh, I mean car…."

7. SignPainterGuy on September 16th, 2011 5:28 pm

I was also thinking earlier that he`d better hope it`s not a K-9 cop who comes to investigate the crash ! Sounds like both drivers might get some close scrutiny !

8. backwoods on September 16th, 2011 7:09 pm

He was obviously overcharged by the electrical wires. The excess energy had to go somewhere.

9. Doug on September 16th, 2011 8:32 pm

I do hope the guy remembered to get the bag of pot out of his glove compartment before the police showed up.

10. Dandapani on September 25th, 2011 10:59 pm